Page 127 of 157 FirstFirst ... 117127137 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 3920
  1. #3151
    Super Elite
    Sir_Scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Posts
    2,078
    Rep Power
    67
    Points
    10,975 (0 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    What you say was probably right at first which is why I found it relatively easy to just be friends..it was finding out how much we have in common that made me start to really like her.

    ..but yeah, think Im just gonna play this by year. If it happens it happens, if it doesn't we'll still be good friends. Probably hurting my chaces that I'm admitting defeat before I even try.

    EDIT: and what you other guys say about just having fun is probably true for most guys my age..but Im one of the rare guys that likes the serious stuff more. Though I wouldn't have an issue with having fun at first and that maybe developing. (Really just means I don't like one night stands).
    That's cool man, do what you gotta do. Hope it goes well for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    I totally understand this, as I am the same. I've been told that I'm a romantic. However, a lot of young people are not like this at all, so therefore it would be a one-way thing and would never work. It's annoying and disappointing, but it's the way it is.
    Yeah man, most people at that age range will be like that. Just stay true to yourself, and hopefully one day you'll find someone like minded. It could be awhile but trust me when I say it's $#@!ing worth it in the end.

  2. #3152
    Forum Guru
    Beast of Bourbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Blighttown
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,510
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    12,630 (0 Banked)
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    It sure is... but don't be surprised if you're still single when you're fourty.
    Not trying to diss you but good girls are hard to find these days

  3. #3153
    Master Guru
    Molo316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BRITAIN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,206
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    857 (10,438 Banked)
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    That's cool man, do what you gotta do. Hope it goes well for you.



    Yeah man, most people at that age range will be like that. Just stay true to yourself, and hopefully one day you'll find someone like minded. It could be awhile but trust me when I say it's $#@!ing worth it in the end.
    I'd like to think so, but the only place I could think of getting a girl like that is one in a convent or something. I can never imagine a young lady in this day and age thinking like that, and even then if they claimed they were I would think that they'd still take a "hot" and "bad" boy if the opportunity presented itself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post
    It sure is... but don't be surprised if you're still single when you're fourty.
    Not trying to diss you but good girls are hard to find these days
    Yep...

  4. #3154
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,149
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    38,713 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    So yeah got very drunk last night..think I might have kissed her again, little bit foggy. Then I got kicked out of the club for being too drunk. lol, a little bit anti-climactic...

    I just feel the usual embarassment today.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  5. #3155
    Forum Guru
    Beast of Bourbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Blighttown
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,510
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    12,630 (0 Banked)
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Sounds like a perfect night

  6. #3156
    Super Elite
    Sir_Scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Posts
    2,078
    Rep Power
    67
    Points
    10,975 (0 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    I'd like to think so, but the only place I could think of getting a girl like that is one in a convent or something. I can never imagine a young lady in this day and age thinking like that, and even then if they claimed they were I would think that they'd still take a "hot" and "bad" boy if the opportunity presented itself.
    Well, you're right about that. A good chance they would. I've seen a few girls I know, and yes only a few out of the majority I know, take a 180 and actually seek out a nice guy. It seems rare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    So yeah got very drunk last night..think I might have kissed her again, little bit foggy. Then I got kicked out of the club for being too drunk. lol, a little bit anti-climactic...

    I just feel the usual embarassment today.
    I agree with Beast, sounds like you had a good time.

  7. #3157
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,149
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    38,713 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yeah, well my body hasn't been thanking me today.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  8. #3158
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,149
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    38,713 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awesome, I killed the thread.

    Anyway so...some point this week or next the girl is coming round to my place to watch a movie. (she shares the same oppinion as me that the worse a film is, the funnier it is..therefore it is awesome ). We are gonna watch Troll "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD" 2..which neither of us has seen.

    Anyway, this obviously isn't the best type of movie to try anything and its all sort of innocent like a sort of a "friend date". Im thinking of ramping up the flirting a bit in our conversations. Has anyone got any advice? I know it would probably be better if we were watching a romcom or something..but shes not really that type of girl. (One of the things I like about her).
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  9. #3159
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,424
    Rep Power
    781
    Points
    11,009,420 (18,076 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Not advice, but RomCom is the most annoying term ever conceived...


  10. Likes Molo316 likes this post
  11. #3160
    Forum Guru
    Beast of Bourbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Blighttown
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,510
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    12,630 (0 Banked)
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    The way i see it you're doing pretty good if she wants to come over to your place.
    Just tease her once in a while and see where that leads.
    It's hard to give good advice just for watching a movie so just be yourself - there's not much "game" involved imo.

    It would be cheesy if you invited her to a "romcom" if she's not into that crap,
    if everything goes well the movie won't matter anyway

  12. #3161
    Veteran
    yourmumsface17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,596
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    14,867 (0 Banked)
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Awesome, I killed the thread.

    Anyway so...some point this week or next the girl is coming round to my place to watch a movie. (she shares the same oppinion as me that the worse a film is, the funnier it is..therefore it is awesome ). We are gonna watch Troll "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD" 2..which neither of us has seen.

    Anyway, this obviously isn't the best type of movie to try anything and its all sort of innocent like a sort of a "friend date". Im thinking of ramping up the flirting a bit in our conversations. Has anyone got any advice? I know it would probably be better if we were watching a romcom or something..but shes not really that type of girl. (One of the things I like about her).
    Pffft "watch a movie"

    Hope you use protection young man

  13. #3162
    Master Guru
    spyrde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,813
    Rep Power
    94
    Points
    81,374 (0 Banked)
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Awesome, I killed the thread.

    Anyway so...some point this week or next the girl is coming round to my place to watch a movie. (she shares the same oppinion as me that the worse a film is, the funnier it is..therefore it is awesome ). We are gonna watch Troll "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD" 2..which neither of us has seen.

    Anyway, this obviously isn't the best type of movie to try anything and its all sort of innocent like a sort of a "friend date". Im thinking of ramping up the flirting a bit in our conversations. Has anyone got any advice? I know it would probably be better if we were watching a romcom or something..but shes not really that type of girl. (One of the things I like about her).
    Just start teasing her and making some small physical contact. It'll slowly start to escalate if you're doing it right.

    Learn to do signatures here



  14. #3163
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,149
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    38,713 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well hopefully, we already tease each other quite a bit..but im $#@! at sealing the deal.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  15. #3164
    Master Guru
    Molo316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BRITAIN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,206
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    857 (10,438 Banked)
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Well hopefully, we already tease each other quite a bit..but im $#@! at sealing the deal.
    Don't think like that! If the moment feels right, you'll know, and if it is right, take it!

  16. #3165
    Master Guru
    spyrde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,813
    Rep Power
    94
    Points
    81,374 (0 Banked)
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Well hopefully, we already tease each other quite a bit..but im $#@! at sealing the deal.
    Just gotta take a plunge man, women like confidence. If you're hitting the buttons right and the conversation goes smoothly, then just start making subtle but sure moves, like moving closer to her and maintaining eye contact longer.

    Learn to do signatures here



  17. #3166
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,149
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    38,713 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yeah, just got to find time to watch the movie now..we've already had to put it off twice now because we both have massive deadlines coming up for assignments, so its a bit up in the air and its pissing me off. Can't wait for things to calm down again.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  18. #3167
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,149
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    38,713 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    So I went round to a friend's house tonight for a few drinks..they were obviously trying to set me up with this girl who was just so boring and your typical blonde bimbo..they were going to head out to a club to continue drinking so I excused myself and used the excuse of having to get up tomorrow which is true, but I was glad I had that excuse.

    The thing is, this just made me realise that I do actually REALLY like this girl I have been talking about here, we have loads in common and she actually has a brain and personality. I guess it just makes me even more scared of that rejection when I finally go for it, I feel it will happen..I want to take that chance, but I don't know how messed up it will make me if she rejects me. I'm not good with all that. I'm going to text her tomorrow..cause it has been a couple of days since we last chatted (I put that down to us both being busy though). I get the feeling though that I'll have my answer pretty soon, I imagine I'll probably reach boiling point and just do something stupid.
    Last edited by Dave-The-Rave; 04-27-2012 at 13:27.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  19. #3168
    Master Guru
    Molo316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BRITAIN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,206
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    857 (10,438 Banked)
    Items EnglandArsenal
    So when exactly are you going to do this movie night thing? Sorry if the answer is above but I'm quite tired from work and my eyes are hurting to read too much text, although I may type it right now.

    In need of wisdom once again:
    How can you generally tell if a girl is interested in you?
    I've read the stuff like if she laughs at every joke you make and keeps looking at you, and blah blah blah. These potential answers are unique to the situation where you're in constant close proximity to the chick. However, with me, I'm curious about a girl who works in another department to me at work, and even on another floor of the department store.

    Basically I kept seeing this girl around who I thought was quite attractive. As time went on she saw me and we started exchanging smiles. It then turned to "Hi" and "Hello", and then to "How are you?"
    I saw her again today and we were in the lift together, so I basically said, "This is stupid you and I just asking if we're alright... what's your name?" She laughed and told me her name, and straight away she then asked me what mine is. Usually, I have to introduce myself and then ask what their names is. It's a small and minor thing, but to be honest we've never had a proper conversation about getting to know one another, but we started exchanging smiles and now we're on name terms.

    What I've described is basically how it is, so from that would anyone justly say that maybe she has a crush on me, or am I getting too excited?
    My mate told me that I should try and have a conversation with her and see if we get on before I perhaps try asking her if she wants to do something together, which I totally agree with; the only chance I get of that is if I walk by her department and start a conversation if she's not busy, which will be difficult, because if I walk the natural route through her floor, her department is a little far, so it's not "on my way"...

    Thanks.

  20. #3169
    Super Elite
    Sir_Scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Posts
    2,078
    Rep Power
    67
    Points
    10,975 (0 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Molo, I wouldn't go too far and say she has a crush on you yet, she could just be friendly. I agree with your friend though. You really need a proper conversation with her before you can really assess this situation.

    So what if its not your natural route, she doesn't know that nor should she expect that it isn't. Just go do it man. If she's into you she won't mind you coming up to her and starting a conversation. All that stuff about "its not on my way" is just overthinking.

    I really hope for the best, but you go for it one of these days.

  21. #3170
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,149
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    38,713 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yeah Id say, start out friendly, and then start to sneak in the flirting little by little.

    As for me, we still haven't got the time to watch the film..will probably be next week now after my deadlines. We've been texting more though, so who knows..just gonna let it play its course I guess.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  22. #3171
    Master Guru
    Molo316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BRITAIN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,206
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    857 (10,438 Banked)
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    Molo, I wouldn't go too far and say she has a crush on you yet, she could just be friendly. I agree with your friend though. You really need a proper conversation with her before you can really assess this situation.

    So what if its not your natural route, she doesn't know that nor should she expect that it isn't. Just go do it man. If she's into you she won't mind you coming up to her and starting a conversation. All that stuff about "its not on my way" is just overthinking.

    I really hope for the best, but you go for it one of these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Yeah Id say, start out friendly, and then start to sneak in the flirting little by little.

    As for me, we still haven't got the time to watch the film..will probably be next week now after my deadlines. We've been texting more though, so who knows..just gonna let it play its course I guess.
    Yeah, sounds reasonable. Cheers lads.

    Well she knows what department I work in. I assume that she's just seen me there, or she recognizes the people I hang with, because she asked me today if I work in said department, and I've never told her previously. Maybe did some research? So with that being said, now that she knows, going out of my way may seem a bit bait, however, if she is keen on me then like you say, Scud, she shouldn't mind - a gamble I should take.

    I spoke to one of my female friends about this today and she recommends I try and have a conversation with her and try and get the Facebook and then go from there, but she thinks I should definitely lead up to asking her out and finding out is she does like me. I assume she'll be on Facebook. I'm 22, and she told me today she's still in college so I assume she's probably 17. That's alright for me, and she is legal - that is the main point!
    Anyway, won't see her again until next Saturday now so I'll wait 'til then.

    Dave: Cool. If she is texting you first as well then that is a good sign. At least it shows she's thinking about you, whatever capacity it is.
    Pay her some attention, but focus on your work, as if it's only next week she's not going to go away. After next week the world is your oyster with her.

  23. #3172
    Editor & Moderator
    Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Age
    19
    Posts
    8,133
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    6,879 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    So when exactly are you going to do this movie night thing? Sorry if the answer is above but I'm quite tired from work and my eyes are hurting to read too much text, although I may type it right now.

    In need of wisdom once again:
    How can you generally tell if a girl is interested in you?
    I've read the stuff like if she laughs at every joke you make and keeps looking at you, and blah blah blah. These potential answers are unique to the situation where you're in constant close proximity to the chick. However, with me, I'm curious about a girl who works in another department to me at work, and even on another floor of the department store.

    Basically I kept seeing this girl around who I thought was quite attractive. As time went on she saw me and we started exchanging smiles. It then turned to "Hi" and "Hello", and then to "How are you?"
    I saw her again today and we were in the lift together, so I basically said, "This is stupid you and I just asking if we're alright... what's your name?" She laughed and told me her name, and straight away she then asked me what mine is. Usually, I have to introduce myself and then ask what their names is. It's a small and minor thing, but to be honest we've never had a proper conversation about getting to know one another, but we started exchanging smiles and now we're on name terms.

    What I've described is basically how it is, so from that would anyone justly say that maybe she has a crush on me, or am I getting too excited?
    My mate told me that I should try and have a conversation with her and see if we get on before I perhaps try asking her if she wants to do something together, which I totally agree with; the only chance I get of that is if I walk by her department and start a conversation if she's not busy, which will be difficult, because if I walk the natural route through her floor, her department is a little far, so it's not "on my way"...

    Thanks.
    You're exactly right when you say these things all come down to the particular situation. While there are said to be a few universal signs of a girl being interested, it all comes down to the specific girl, and how she chooses to deal with certain situations. After having chased a variety of girls (and failing), I can say that a lot of girls will lead you on to thinking something because they're trying to be nice, and don't want to hurt you.

    From your instance, I'd say you're getting too excited. Again, we don't know every nitty gritty detail, so I'm sure I could be swayed to think otherwise. More than likely, she's just being friendly; nothing you said is a sure sign of interest. It isn't, however, a sign of disinterest. At this point, I really don't think you know enough to make either argument. Keep doing what you're doing, and I think you'll get a better idea.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

  24. #3173
    Master Guru
    Molo316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BRITAIN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,206
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    857 (10,438 Banked)
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by SchaffinOSX View Post
    You're exactly right when you say these things all come down to the particular situation. While there are said to be a few universal signs of a girl being interested, it all comes down to the specific girl, and how she chooses to deal with certain situations. After having chased a variety of girls (and failing), I can say that a lot of girls will lead you on to thinking something because they're trying to be nice, and don't want to hurt you.

    From your instance, I'd say you're getting too excited. Again, we don't know every nitty gritty detail, so I'm sure I could be swayed to think otherwise. More than likely, she's just being friendly; nothing you said is a sure sign of interest. It isn't, however, a sign of disinterest. At this point, I really don't think you know enough to make either argument. Keep doing what you're doing, and I think you'll get a better idea.
    Alright, that's fair enough. I totally agree that it's way too early to think that she likes me, so I'll hold my hands up to that.
    In terms of doing what I'm doing, that's cool too, but I usually drag my feet so the first thing that came to mind was being trapped in the friend zone again.

    But yeah, I'll leave this for now until next weekend, because I won't be seeing her again until then anyway.

    Thanks.

  25. #3174
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,723
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    6,447 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    What do guys like in women? I'm about to start classes here in a new town in a few weeks and I'd like to know what it's like to be in a relationship. If a guy smiles at me with his teeth showing, I want to know how to react. I also want to know how to tell if a guy is interested in you.

    A situation comes to mind. During A&P II Lab, there was a very cute guy in there who I conversed with a lot. I never asked him could we hang out or anything, but he gave me his number and he never answered when I called it. I eventually gave up and stopped speaking to him. I don't understand men, I don't understand why he gave me his number but would never answer it. He told me he was single so there was no girlfriend checking his phone or anything.

    So how can you tell if a guy is interested in you? I want to know how to adjust from my past mistakes.
    Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS

  26. #3175
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,270
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    47,349 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    What do guys like in women? I'm about to start classes here in a new town in a few weeks and I'd like to know what it's like to be in a relationship. If a guy smiles at me with his teeth showing, I want to know how to react. I also want to know how to tell if a guy is interested in you.

    A situation comes to mind. During A&P II Lab, there was a very cute guy in there who I conversed with a lot. I never asked him could we hang out or anything, but he gave me his number and he never answered when I called it. I eventually gave up and stopped speaking to him. I don't understand men, I don't understand why he gave me his number but would never answer it. He told me he was single so there was no girlfriend checking his phone or anything.

    So how can you tell if a guy is interested in you? I want to know how to adjust from my past mistakes.
    If a guy smiles, it's usually either being polite, or that they probably reciprocate your thoughts.


    Regarding missing calls, if some of my friends are to go by, he probably was just dropping his nuts and didn't know what to say - therefore not answering because the fear of embarassment is too much. More often than not, it's this.


    Unless you have one of those guys with all the lines and knows exactly what to say.


    How do you know he's not? He could be lying ....

    (sorry just messing)
    Be Together - Not the same.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.