Page 130 of 157 FirstFirst ... 120130140 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 3920
    Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    You love her, so would you be willing to go to couples' counseling with her to work on that and other problems in the relationship?
    Yeah maybe, dunno if she will want to or not.

And okay, I will check out Plenty of Fish. I created an eharmony account and answered a bunch of questions. I saw a guy in TN I was interested in, but they wanted to charge me $60 a month to make contact with him.

Thank you for the suggestion
    Yeah try a free one first and see how you get on, no worries.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    All the girls I like have already a boyfriend or completely ignore me, even though im good looking, have money and aint a complete nerd or douche bag. I just dont know what to think and what to do. Girls here in Switzerland like only all these wannabe gangsta albanian $#@!s or stupid stylers.

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    All the girls I like have already a boyfriend or completely ignore me, even though im good looking, have money and aint a complete nerd or douche bag. I just dont know what to think and what to do. Girls here in Switzerland like only all these wannabe gangsta albanian $#@!s or stupid stylers.
    Have you tried to do something about it?

Learn to do signatures here

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    What should i do? Become one of those cool wannabe gangstas?

Super Elite
    And okay, I will check out Plenty of Fish. I created an eharmony account and answered a bunch of questions. I saw a guy in TN I was interested in, but they wanted to charge me $60 a month to make contact with him.

Thank you for the suggestion.
    PoF is a great free dating site. Its where I met my current girlfriend in February and have been a couple now since April.

Though I heard that she didn't like the site that much got too many obnoxious emails from guys.

I'd say give it a try for a few months, was a good experience for me.

Veteran
    My situation, I texted the girl to say night, and maybe see her on her day off in a few days, she text backs "Night, if you want."

Seriously I am sick of her stropping.

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    What should i do? Become one of those cool wannabe gangstas?
    How old are you? All I can say is that if you have to start changing yourself to get girls then you're putting $#@! way too high on that pedestal.

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    How old are you? All I can say is that if you have to start changing yourself to get girls then you're putting $#@! way too high on that pedestal.
    Indeed.
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    My situation, I texted the girl to say night, and maybe see her on her day off in a few days, she text backs "Night, if you want."

Hmm, it might be time for you to move on. You're tired of her ways and seems like she might be controlling.
    Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS

PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Items User name styleFull Metal AlchemistYunaGuerrilla GamesNaughty DogDaft PunkDeus Ex HR AdamAtlusFinal Fantasy X
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post

I have been there before, quite literally. It ended badly, wasted a month of my life.

Text message language is a window into how a girl actually feels. I believe they treat the content of messages much more seriously than many guys do, so if you think it sounds insincere, it probably is.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Well I'm on my summer holidays now back home far away from uni and any girls of interest...

I usually just use this time to work on myself, both physically with an exercise routine and also throwing myself into personal projects. A break away from the drama is probably what I need right now. I recover and lets see what September and next year in general holds for my in the relationship department.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Im 17 and the problem is not in me, at least i dont think so and my friends as well. Those girls are always like oh look at that guy and start talking about me and stuff and then poker face when i look at them. There was a girl which was always looking at me and talking about me with other girls, once in school i had to sit near her because of special classes. I just set normally and then he pulled from me in the opposite direction with her chair. This is just pathetic.

Master Guru
    Im 17 and the problem is not in me, at least i dont think so and my friends as well. Those girls are always like oh look at that guy and start talking about me and stuff and then poker face when i look at them. There was a girl which was always looking at me and talking about me with other girls, once in school i had to sit near her because of special classes. I just set normally and then he pulled from me in the opposite direction with her chair. This is just pathetic.
    Ignore those kinda girls, they're not worth your time. Do you openly approach girls and actually talk to them, or do you wait for them to talk to you? If you show yourself off as a positive, confident and fun guy then no matter how popular a girl is she will not turn her back on you that's for sure.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Agreed. Self improvement is one thing; I completely encourage spending some time now and then to identify your flaws and try to fix them. But making changes to yourself on the basis of how some girls act is useless. There are tons of girls out there. You just have to find the ones that you're more compatible with.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Well I'm on my summer holidays now back home far away from uni and any girls of interest...

I usually just use this time to work on myself, both physically with an exercise routine and also throwing myself into personal projects. A break away from the drama is probably what I need right now. I recover and lets see what September and next year in general holds for my in the relationship department.
    I wish you luck.

Then she isn't the girl for you, and it's time to move on.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Veteran
    Hmm, it might be time for you to move on. You're tired of her ways and seems like she might be controlling.
    Thanks for the advice, we've been together for 2 years so it's no easy decision for me right now, I love her to bits, but at the same time, I just can't take her crap anymore; she's so horrible to me sometimes, it seems like she wants to own me, she gets in strops for almost no reason at all.

But the mind play's tricks, I'm trying to think of her negatives right now and am struggling out of fear I guess, I can't remember what it's like to be single and it's scaring the hell out of me, especially when my career goals have taken a huge setback recently.

I also don't want to hurt her, however I do think she would be better off without me.

I have been there before, quite literally. It ended badly, wasted a month of my life.

Text message language is a window into how a girl actually feels. I believe they treat the content of messages much more seriously than many guys do, so if you think it sounds insincere, it probably is.
    Yeah she is defo insincere

Veteran
    Okay POF is not working for me. I've found one, only one guy I'm attracted to and wanted to get to know. Are there any other free dating sites out there? To add to it, I turned some guy down and he started calling me names and stuff. Then you got the guy who messaged me over 30 times in one hour.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Okay POF is not working for me. I've found one, only one guy I'm attracted to and wanted to get to know. Are there any other free dating sites out there? To add to it, I turned some guy down and he started calling me names and stuff. Then you got the guy who messaged me over 30 times in one hour.
    Out of curiosity, what's led you to start using matchmaking websites? The answer is probably buried down in this thread somewhere, but it'd probably take hours to hunt down.

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Items User name styleManchester UnitedPlayStation
    I know OKCupid is a free dating site.

19. Likes The Black Wolf likes this post
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SchaffinOSX View Post
    Out of curiosity, what's led you to start using matchmaking websites? The answer is probably buried down in this thread somewhere, but it'd probably take hours to hunt down.
    I'm looking for a man and can't find one. All the guys around here who like me are thugs with attitudes or cowboy rednecks.

Veteran
    I think I will just subscribe to Eharmony. I think it'd be worth it.

Master Sage
    I'm expecting some crit for this, haha.

Right, I've known this girl for ages, like, coming up to six years now. We started talking through a social network and instantly became pretty close. We then took the next step and met up in person. The meet went well but I thought she had no interest in me in 'that' way. With that in mind, I ended up moving on and got with my ex, the mother of my child. The girl and I stopped talking when that happened but started talking again when my ex and I split up. In fact, we ended up getting pretty damn close again. As it turns out, she did like me like that and even wanted to get together as boyfriend and girlfriend but wasn't sure whether I liked her like that. So, really, it was a case of us both misreading each other. Anyway, she explained to me that she was gutted when I got with my ex but soon moved on.

A few months after the ex and I split, the girl and I met up again - although, her $#@! of a boyfriend decided to come along. The girl and I got along great, really well. Her boyfriend didn't really seem to like me. Totally understandable. Anyway, the girl and I hug, say our goodbyes and go our seperate ways again. We start texting almost immediately and it turns out she doesn't really like her boyfriend and wants to ditch him. She does, which I think is great, but before I get a chance to get the balls to make a move, her ex (who I hadn't mentioned up until now, but they were really close) comes back on the scene and they get together.

Cue to about three weeks ago. Her boyfriend and her (now engaged) are going through a rough patch. She came to me crying, for a shoulder to cry on. I gave her that shoulder. Turns out he's being a real $#@! to her. Not hitting her, but cursing at her all the time, screaming at her, acting really odd. I used to respect the guy but thats all gone. Anyway, she says she still loves him but doesn't know what to do. Anyhoo, we carry on talking and our feelings for each crop back up. Stupidly, I told her that when we met up (the time with her boyfriend there) I wanted to just walk off with her. She says I should've done. I asked why, and it turns out she STILL has these feelings for me. Like, majorly. Which is great because I have feelings for her. Talk of us comes up and we decide we will get together, that after all this time we love each other. But it's just majorly complicated because of her fiancee. What do I do? Can I really be the reason for an engaged couple splitting up or should I put myself first for once and just go for it and get with her, as we already know we want and love each other?

Urgh.

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    I'm expecting some crit for this, haha.

Right, I've known this girl for ages, like, coming up to six years now. We started talking through a social network and instantly became pretty close. We then took the next step and met up in person. The meet went well but I thought she had no interest in me in 'that' way. With that in mind, I ended up moving on and got with my ex, the mother of my child. The girl and I stopped talking when that happened but started talking again when my ex and I split up. In fact, we ended up getting pretty damn close again. As it turns out, she did like me like that and even wanted to get together as boyfriend and girlfriend but wasn't sure whether I liked her like that. So, really, it was a case of us both misreading each other. Anyway, she explained to me that she was gutted when I got with my ex but soon moved on.

A few months after the ex and I split, the girl and I met up again - although, her $#@! of a boyfriend decided to come along. The girl and I got along great, really well. Her boyfriend didn't really seem to like me. Totally understandable. Anyway, the girl and I hug, say our goodbyes and go our seperate ways again. We start texting almost immediately and it turns out she doesn't really like her boyfriend and wants to ditch him. She does, which I think is great, but before I get a chance to get the balls to make a move, her ex (who I hadn't mentioned up until now, but they were really close) comes back on the scene and they get together.

Cue to about three weeks ago. Her boyfriend and her (now engaged) are going through a rough patch. She came to me crying, for a shoulder to cry on. I gave her that shoulder. Turns out he's being a real $#@! to her. Not hitting her, but cursing at her all the time, screaming at her, acting really odd. I used to respect the guy but thats all gone. Anyway, she says she still loves him but doesn't know what to do. Anyhoo, we carry on talking and our feelings for each crop back up. Stupidly, I told her that when we met up (the time with her boyfriend there) I wanted to just walk off with her. She says I should've done. I asked why, and it turns out she STILL has these feelings for me. Like, majorly. Which is great because I have feelings for her. Talk of us comes up and we decide we will get together, that after all this time we love each other. But it's just majorly complicated because of her fiancee. What do I do? Can I really be the reason for an engaged couple splitting up or should I put myself first for once and just go for it and get with her, as we already know we want and love each other?

Urgh.
    She obviously isnt happy with him so giving her a reason to leave that asshole is a good thing imo. Go for it dude. Letting her go wont only make you miserable it will make her miserable as well. Life is too short to be married to assholes.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    She obviously isnt happy with him so giving her a reason to leave that asshole is a good thing imo. Go for it dude. Letting her go wont only make you miserable it will make her miserable as well. Life is too short to be married to assholes.
    I agree wholeheartedly.

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    But she's engaged to him for a reason. She must love him on some level, surely? Which is the reasoning behind me doubting whether I should go ahead with this. Yes, he's a complete asshole - at times - but he can be genuinely nice to her at others. Can I really be the one to split them up? I mean, she's stated I make her happy and she makes me happy, I know that for a fact, so we're bound to be good together but still.

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    But she's engaged to him for a reason. She must love him on some level, surely? Which is the reasoning behind me doubting whether I should go ahead with this. Yes, he's a complete asshole - at times - but he can be genuinely nice to her at others. Can I really be the one to split them up? I mean, she's stated I make her happy and she makes me happy, I know that for a fact, so we're bound to be good together but still.
    I would never be with someone who was a asshole to me even 10% of the time. Love is a powerful thing. Makes people stay with each other even if one of them is treating the other like $#@! which isnt cool. She obviously cares for you and is considering bailing from the asshole she is with now. I dont know you but if you are a better man than he is and will treat her better then she should be with you. People make mistakes and her being engaged to this guy could be one of them. You could be saving her from the biggest mistake of her life.
    Last edited by HellsJester; 06-25-2012 at 10:22.

Thread Information