Page 135 of 157 FirstFirst ... 125135145 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 3904
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Thank you, sounds good. Yeah my strategy now is to help her as much as possible where she needs it. She has trouble navigating around the college cause it's her first time there and I don't blame her, that is by far the most confusing college I have ever been to. I can still help her with homework, and we are both interested in one aspect of that course: sound design. She comes from a sound background, so I'll try to partner up with her on projects. But man oh man, she is my mission. Thanks again for the advice and I will use it.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Sounds good Dre. Keep us updated!

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Thank you, sounds good. Yeah my strategy now is to help her as much as possible where she needs it. She has trouble navigating around the college cause it's her first time there and I don't blame her, that is by far the most confusing college I have ever been to. I can still help her with homework, and we are both interested in one aspect of that course: sound design. She comes from a sound background, so I'll try to partner up with her on projects. But man oh man, she is my mission. Thanks again for the advice and I will use it.
    TBH, not a good plan if you want to avoid that friendzone like you said earlier. Don't be the helpful white knight always helping the damsel in distress. Even though you think she has a great personality and would never use you for stuff, the next thing you know she's telling you how she has a crush on another dude.

I really wouldn't start overanalyzing all this man, make it fairly clear that you're interested in her and if she isn't then move on.

Learn to do signatures here

4. Likes Lebowski , Cybertox likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahabraden View Post
    It very well could Molo. You should do it at a time you feel comfortable, but remember you'll always be nervous so don't base it on your nerves. Like others suggested, you don't have to flat out say I like you more then a friend, but if you specifically use the word "date" that feeling is already implied. For my first serious relationship, it sort of began like this. We went on a few hang outs where it seemed we were just friends, we'd accidentally nudge hands and apologize just like you described. Eventually on one of our hang outs, I simply just asked if she would like to go on an actual date with me. My best advice is just taking the approach that you're most comfortable with, but don't fear rejection because it does happen sometimes, to me quite a few with some funny stories as well.
    Sorry to butt in.

Cheers mate. Well hopefully I'll be able to set a good mood throughout the entire evening, and then see how it all is later on and go from there. I'll say the words that come to me naturally and everything.

Thanks for your opinions guy.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    I felt like a total creeper today.

I basically waited for her to finish doing her stuff after class was done. We were all in groups, and she was with her group. I could have went because I had no business there after class was done, but I waited for her in hopes of going with her to our cars in the lot. It was ruined by her friend who walked with her. So they exited, and I went after a few seconds. I naturally had to go the same way, but as I was walking, her friend kept looking back at me, so I just went in another direction for a minute, turned around and went back the way I normally do when I go to my car. She was leaving by the time I got to the lot. I felt like a total $#@!ing creeper on the way home. I drove a little angry because of that.

This is getting out of hand, and I think I should back off a little. My mom tells me that her friend looking back at me is a sign that she's telling this girl I like her, even though I never speak to her. I don't agree with this, nor do I disagree. For all I know, it could be something bad about me. But I gave this girl a piece of my birthday cake, so her friend could have easily observed that and made the connection.

$#@!.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Dre, don't make connections that might not be there. There's not necessarily any reason to believe the friend made that connection. Just your brain getting the better of you. I will say this, what you posted does sound a bit creepy. Your face/body signals might have been awkward as well when you were lingering in class/walking behind them. Even when you changed directions it might have come off odd.

Just play it cool, try to make things seem natural. Lingering around probably wasn't a great idea. Sorry $#@! went down horribly man. But I really believe your brain is over thinking and making a case for this or that when it may not have been anything you said. Unfortunately, I think you may have sent off a strong creeper vibe to the friend. But don't let that get to you. Hopefully the girl you like doesn't think that.

El Presidente
    I felt like a total creeper today.

I basically waited for her to finish doing her stuff after class was done. We were all in groups, and she was with her group. I could have went because I had no business there after class was done, but I waited for her in hopes of going with her to our cars in the lot. It was ruined by her friend who walked with her. So they exited, and I went after a few seconds. I naturally had to go the same way, but as I was walking, her friend kept looking back at me, so I just went in another direction for a minute, turned around and went back the way I normally do when I go to my car. She was leaving by the time I got to the lot. I felt like a total $#@!ing creeper on the way home. I drove a little angry because of that.

This is getting out of hand, and I think I should back off a little. My mom tells me that her friend looking back at me is a sign that she's telling this girl I like her, even though I never speak to her. I don't agree with this, nor do I disagree. For all I know, it could be something bad about me. But I gave this girl a piece of my birthday cake, so her friend could have easily observed that and made the connection.

$#@!.
    I think spys response on the last page would be most helpful to you. When you talk to her next make jokes with her and be a bit flirty so she knows there is some interest.

A couple years ago I went out with this girl(I screwed it up pretty fast but that one night went well). We were driving to a movie and on the way there we passed a sex toy shop. I joked and asked if she wanted to stop there. She said we only just met. I responded with 'ok maybe on the way home.' She giggled and told me maybe(we didn't lol). We were back in her dorm watching tv and she got very comfortable with me on the couch. I sat down and she laid down so her head rested on my lap. I rested my arm on her waist and she didnt move away.

I wouldn't say I swept her off her feet but she seemed very comfortable with me and I figured she was interested. I say it all the time and NEVER do it myself: just talk to her, establish your interest and intentions from the start.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim

Birds and the Bees -Official Relationship Thread-

From what I've read triple D let it go this woman has given any ioi's towards you based on what you've posted.

Seems like you just swinging for the fences in this situation. There is nothing ur going to be able to do if there is no interest on her end.

Too many chicks to be worrying about one. You can take what happened today as a lesson bro. I'd just try to be cool with her and keep ish casual at the moment

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    Dre, don't make connections that might not be there. There's not necessarily any reason to believe the friend made that connection. Just your brain getting the better of you. I will say this, what you posted does sound a bit creepy. Your face/body signals might have been awkward as well when you were lingering in class/walking behind them. Even when you changed directions it might have come off odd.

Just play it cool, try to make things seem natural. Lingering around probably wasn't a great idea. Sorry $#@! went down horribly man. But I really believe your brain is over thinking and making a case for this or that when it may not have been anything you said. Unfortunately, I think you may have sent off a strong creeper vibe to the friend. But don't let that get to you. Hopefully the girl you like doesn't think that.
    Yeah, I am over-thinking this. I hate myself for it, because I end up hurting my own feelings when I think I'm so sure I'm in love, and then the other party is not interested. I'll play it cool, that's my gameplan. I'm gonna back off and speak when spoken to.

Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    I think spys response on the last page would be most helpful to you. When you talk to her next make jokes with her and be a bit flirty so she knows there is some interest.

A couple years ago I went out with this girl(I screwed it up pretty fast but that one night went well). We were driving to a movie and on the way there we passed a sex toy shop. I joked and asked if she wanted to stop there. She said we only just met. I responded with 'ok maybe on the way home.' She giggled and told me maybe(we didn't lol). We were back in her dorm watching tv and she got very comfortable with me on the couch. I sat down and she laid down so her head rested on my lap. I rested my arm on her waist and she didnt move away.

I wouldn't say I swept her off her feet but she seemed very comfortable with me and I figured she was interested. I say it all the time and NEVER do it myself: just talk to her, establish your interest and intentions from the start.
    I'll keep this in mind, but it's gonna be hard because there's not exactly any private moment for us to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    From what I've read triple D let it go this woman has given any ioi's towards you based on what you've posted.

Seems like you just swinging for the fences in this situation. There is nothing ur going to be able to do if there is no interest on her end.

Too many chicks to be worrying about one. You can take what happened today as a lesson bro. I'd just try to be cool with her and keep ish casual at the moment

I dunno, it's only been three weeks of school, I'm not giving up this fast. Technically, she still has my tuppleware and some equipment of mine that I have to get back. I am generous person in real life, but I don't like that being taken advantage of.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    So has this girl given any interest? Have you guys hung out alone or hung out?

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    She has work right after school near a restaurant close to where I live, so no. Unless you count going go to our cars and talking.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    King_Mathers
    From personal experience, helping with homework will not automatically make her like you the way you intend. I practically devoted a whole summer to help some $#@! out with homework only to have things blow up in my face a year later. Not worth the time. Basically, straight up ask her out and express how you feel. Best way to avoid "the zone". Just my 2 cents anyway.
    PSN: King_Mathers | XBL GT: Gymkhana King

Playstation 4 | XBOX 360

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    She has work right after school near a restaurant close to where I live, so no. Unless you count going go to our cars and talking.
    So when you talk to her is it school related more than 50% of the time??

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    So when you talk to her is it school related more than 50% of the time??
    50/50 really..some stuff is school, the other is stuff about ourselves and what we like based on past experiences

El Presidente
    50/50 really..some stuff is school, the other is stuff about ourselves and what we like based on past experiences
    I hope you can figure out what will work best and can move forward. I've been stuck so many times because I can't get a girl by herself but keep trying dude!

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    I hope you can figure out what will work best and can move forward. I've been stuck so many times because I can't get a girl by herself but keep trying dude!

It's usually when we walk to our cars on Mondays where I have like at least 5-8 minutes speaking time. And even so, there are three years left for me in this course, so you could say I have "all the time in the world" but thanks again for the reply and advice. Appreciate it.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Yeah I'm going to PM you and have a real talk with you bro.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Yeah I'm going to PM you and have a real talk with you bro.
    S

Sounds good, but let's do it on facebook, the messages load faster and I'm there more often.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    You guys, just do what I do and that's this...

Walk up to the chicken. Look her square in the eyes and say...

"I want to feel your tonsils."

Works every time.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post

Works every time.
    This is good....if you would like to be kicked in the balls today

As much as I love women and I see tons of cute girls on campus I just can not garner enough interest. Plus I am still not very confident talking to women anyway.

22. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Something strange is happening. A lot of my friends recently on facebook go from being in a realationship into single.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post

Works every time.
    Why have I never thought of this....chickens always be ready for some plucking and clucking lmao...

Triple D ill hit you up on FB as soon as I get home brah!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

25. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Something strange is happening. A lot of my friends recently on facebook go from being in a realationship into single.
    Just summer romances ending probably

Learn to do signatures here

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    Just summer romances ending probably
    I guess you are right, i also thought so.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU

Birds and the Bees -Official Relationship Thread-

Or trying to get attention on FB lol

They should have an option for just banging in relationship status on fb

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Thread Information