Page 136 of 157 FirstFirst ... 126136146 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 3905
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Just because people asked me to let them know how it goes:

It's $#@!ed. Tonight was the football game, but yesterday she messaged me that she is seeing someone. She said that it all kind of happened in a week. Part of me thought maybe she's teasing, as she said she would tell me all about it tomorrow (which was tonight), but then she signed off with "Goodnight matie x".

I asked her about it today and she told me she has known the guy for about two years and they just decided to give it a go.

I won't lie, I feel absolutely gutted, especially since during the game as well she looked so sweet that I just wanted to put my arm around her, but I didn't say anything about how I felt, and that I thought it looked like she liked me because I thought of her benefit and didn't want to give her an awkward night. I'm not trying to win brownie points for myself but I actually think about other people, and I doubt many others would have just sat there feeling completely $#@! about it all.

The thing that niggles at me now is that if indeed she was sending me a clear signal that she wanted something and I just didn't know anything about it and let her slip through my fingers. I feel like just laying it all out to her and finding out, but I reckon I won't because I seem to enjoy feeling sorry for myself, which is pathetic, and because I'd $#@! out of it.

Literally, I feel like $#@! and also having been kicked in the nuts.

Thanks for all the help though, people.

El Presidente
    I'm sorry to hear things went south Molo. I haven't been in this thread for a while so I don't know the whole back story but that's $#@!ty. It sounds like you two got sort of close? And then she turns around and says she's seeing someone else.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Molo, that is so $#@!ed up. Man, that's beyond $#@!ty. I feel for you though. I give you props for going through and still seeing her tonight. That couldn't have been easy. I know it means nothing and nets you nothing in life, but you handled it well. I think you just need to rant and have a few cold ones. I wish I could say more, but sorry man. You seem like a genuine good guy. No matter how many girls turn sour, don't let that $#@! change who you are.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sorry to hear about that molo. Like you said maybe she was giving you signals previous and no moves. Look at it like this sometimes things need to fall apart for better things to be built. You'll be ok don't let her ruin you for someone else mate.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    pod, yeah man, it seemed we did get close. Met regularly and she even invited me round to her house after two "dates".

Cheers for the words guys. Feeling better about it tonight. Hopefully I'll kick it all by the weekend. And hey, FIFA's out tomorrow

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    I'm sorry to hear about that Molo.

There are plenty of fish in the sea, so you'll meet someone else.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Cheers, love.

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about that Molo.

There are plenty of fish in the sea, so you'll meet someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    Cheers, love.
    Just bring a full tackle box. Worse comes to worse...spear fishing. She WILL be yours lol

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Ahhrealbradens
    Really sorry to hear that Molo. You'll find someone though!

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot

Learn to do signatures here

11. Likes podsaurus likes this post
    Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Is PAID online dating pretty good? Is it any better than free sites like okcupid and plenty of fish?

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I have no idea how paid ones work just meet people in person....lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Yeah I don't suggest dating sites really, what's the problem with meeting people in person?

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    Yeah I don't suggest dating sites really, what's the problem with meeting people in person?
    I have severe social anxiety and get panic attacks around large groups of people. I have the social skills of a dead rabbit and freak out just talking to a regular person let alone a girl im interested in. Online dating sites are just so much more comfortable. With online dating sites i feel i actually have a chance at finding love. Its easier to find what you are looking for too. Hate girls that smoke? you can filter that out and only see girls that dont smoke. You can see if you have things in common without even talking to the person so imo a dating site is like a video game demo where you get see how things are so you dont waste time and money. Getting to know a person online before you meet them in person just seems so much better than going to a bar or club and asking a girl out just because shes attractive and know nothing else about her. I guess im just a total weirdo.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    I have severe social anxiety and get panic attacks around large groups of people. I have the social skills of a dead rabbit and freak out just talking to a regular person let alone a girl im interested in. Online dating sites are just so much more comfortable. With online dating sites i feel i actually have a chance at finding love. Its easier to find what you are looking for too. Hate girls that smoke? you can filter that out and only see girls that dont smoke. You can see if you have things in common without even talking to the person so imo a dating site is like a video game demo where you get see how things are so you dont waste time and money. Getting to know a person online before you meet them in person just seems so much better than going to a bar or club and asking a girl out just because shes attractive and know nothing else about her. I guess im just a total weirdo.
    I'm sorry if I came out rude with my above comment, it was not my intention.

Really the only reasons I have against dating sites are that a lot of the people on there have severe problems and there's a lot of frauding going on there. You also don't really get to know a person through the internet like in real life; myspace angles and letters on a screen tell nothing about the person really. Just my personal opinion, and I have heard success stories come from dating sites too.

Now, if you have severe social anxiety then that is something you really should get fixed, because it's something that affects your everyday life. Everybody has social anxiety to some point, hell, I stutter like a madman and turn more red than a baboons asshole when talking to girls I don't know, but it's something I'm trying to change because otherwise I will miss out on a lot. Really putting yourself out there and actually trying will do a lot for you.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    A dating site isn't going to help you with your condition. I personally would try to get some help for it. There is a stigma that comes along with dating sites as it is.

If you lack social skills what's going to happen if u do meet someone online u eventually have to meet them and be around other people so your back to square one.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    A dating site isn't going to help you with your condition. I personally would try to get some help for it. There is a stigma that comes along with dating sites as it is.

If you lack social skills what's going to happen if u do meet someone online u eventually have to meet them and be around other people so your back to square one.
    After getting to know someone i do much better socially so imo it does help my condition but thank you for your concern.

El Presidente
    So I've got a little problem. There is this girl who I know was into me but that was about 1 1/2 years ago we sat next to each other in class. I've noticed that after a class while walking to my car I see her coming from the apartments on campus obviously going to class. The first time I thought that maybe she tried to give me a friendly smile but I just looked the other way. I saw her again today and I know she looked but I didn't again.

Point is why do I obsess over tiny things like this? Why is it that I actually think that if I walk by and start smiling at her then oh my gosh! Maybe she start talking to me and then we'll be friends and then maybe after a while we'll be more than friends! I either need to stop myself before I go spiraling down the hole again obsessed other idiotic things like this or be up front, say 'hello' to her a few times and try to be her friend or more depending on what would happen.

It didn't go badly a year and a half ago I just never asked her out. I don't think she was mad at me for not asking her out but I think she was disappointed. She never said anything to me about it so I don't know how she feels.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Sounds like your over thinking things....If u want to talk to her then just talk to her by saying hi at first if the time permits make some small talk

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    So I've got a little problem. There is this girl who I know was into me but that was about 1 1/2 years ago we sat next to each other in class. I've noticed that after a class while walking to my car I see her coming from the apartments on campus obviously going to class. The first time I thought that maybe she tried to give me a friendly smile but I just looked the other way. I saw her again today and I know she looked but I didn't again.

Point is why do I obsess over tiny things like this? Why is it that I actually think that if I walk by and start smiling at her then oh my gosh! Maybe she start talking to me and then we'll be friends and then maybe after a while we'll be more than friends! I either need to stop myself before I go spiraling down the hole again obsessed other idiotic things like this or be up front, say 'hello' to her a few times and try to be her friend or more depending on what would happen.

It didn't go badly a year and a half ago I just never asked her out. I don't think she was mad at me for not asking her out but I think she was disappointed. She never said anything to me about it so I don't know how she feels.

El Presidente
    Sounds like your over thinking things....If u want to talk to her then just talk to her by saying hi at first if the time permits make some small talk
    That's my biggest problem with overthinking things. I don't know why I do it but I do.

Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    I'M SERIOUS MAN THAT'S ME DUDE! That's me not joking!

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    That's my biggest problem with overthinking things. I don't know why I do it but I do.

I'M SERIOUS MAN THAT'S ME DUDE! That's me not joking!
    LOL nothing wrong with that a lot of guys are like that.

Its hard to stop doing it but you need to work on it bro....find other things to plan and over think like career and school stuff lol...

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

El Presidente
    The thing is anytime I think about some girl I wanted to talk to and didn't I just get pissed off. It annoys the hell of out me because I screwed things up.

The girl I mentioned I saw again today. I walked a different thinking I'll avoid walking the same way completely and yet I still saw her somehow. If I could I would just walk up to a girl I like is kiss her but I would get a swift kick to the balls so I wouldn't lol. Just so frustrating and I've been like this all my life.

Stupid and annoying man

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    No matter how much confidence you have or "game" you can never walk up to a girl and kiss them....Unless your drunk and she has had drinks and you ask her to kiss you because shes hot then of course LMAO how i pulled that off go figure smh..

You need to just worry about having a conversation or approach so you can do those other things you want to bro

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

El Presidente
    No matter how much confidence you have or "game" you can never walk up to a girl and kiss them....Unless your drunk and she has had drinks and you ask her to kiss you because shes hot then of course LMAO how i pulled that off go figure smh..

You need to just worry about having a conversation or approach so you can do those other things you want to bro
    Once we have something to talk about it's mostly ok. It's starting out and the fear of she doesn't want to talk to me she wants to just get away from.l me. And I know I'm gonna have to deal with rejection cause it's gonna happen. I don't want to lol

Thread Information