Latest PSU headlines:

Page 137 of 153 FirstFirst ... 127137147 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 3810
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Why do you think your going to get rejected?

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Ultimate Veteran
    Why is it that now I don't care about relationships whatsoever, I am getting more ass than Vida Guerra's shorts?
    Who would have thought building a solid product that serves your customer's needs would beat out money, marketing, hype, and greed.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    Why is it that now I don't care about relationships whatsoever, I am getting more ass than Vida Guerra's shorts?
    Because you became a man and now a girl has to convince you to be with them and not the other way around. So kudos to you sir I reached that level at 26! Took me some time lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Ultimate Veteran
    TBF, I was with the same girl from 21 to 27. So, I was kinda in La La Land for a while.
    Who would have thought building a solid product that serves your customer's needs would beat out money, marketing, hype, and greed.

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Why do you think your going to get rejected?
    I have no reason to believe some girl will meet me and go nuts for me since no girl has in the past. She wants to date ME? Why would she do that I don't think I'm worth it. I'm not confident enough to believe I'm good enough for anyone. If I think a girl is interested I pass it off as 'she must be mistaken she doesn't like me she's probably just being nice'.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Items User name styleManchester UnitedPlayStation
    I find reading whether or not girls like me to be pretty much impossible, I'm terrible at it.

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by R3D D3V!L View Post
    I find reading whether or not girls like me to be pretty much impossible, I'm terrible at it.
    That's women for you, mate, bloody impossible to read. Why do you think there are so many books and websites aimed at the male demographic with the sole purpose of helping to interpret their needs?

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

Ultimate Veteran
    Got news for you guys. Unless you beat girls, talk smack about their weight/hair/size of tits, have a long criminal record or are into scat it is likely the girl could possibly like you. If she doesn't find you doable within five minutes of meeting her, then it won't happen.ever or you will need to be in the friend zone until the zombie apocalypse happens or you happen to save them from an abusive boyfriend.

Moral of the story. It's honestly not worth worrying whether she likes you or not. Just go up and ask her to dinner or something simple. She'll either say yes or no. If she says yes, she might just be bored or lonely that day or looking for an excuse to get a free meal. It doesn't mean she likes you. At all. Just go with the flow. There is no power in this universe that will make someone like you despite what all the movies and books seem to ram down your throat. She either does or doesn't. Even if she does, it's no guarantee that she isn't addicted to painkillers or secretly boinking her ex from highschool on the side because he beats her with a bullwhip and makes her wear a Jason mask while pounding her doodoo hole like a jackhammer.

These are the facts of life. If you are not in a relationship, count yourself fortunate. They more often than not end up with at least one person hurt if not both and the ride rarely, if ever, lasts a lifetime. Good luck.

9. Likes Beast of Bourbon, Nitey wishes they had posted this first.
    El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    Even if she does, it's no guarantee that she isn't addicted to painkillers or secretly boinking her ex from highschool on the side because he beats her with a bullwhip and makes her wear a Jason mask while pounding her doodoo hole like a jackhammer.
    This part made me laugh pretty hard This rest is sound advice the trick for me is just doing it.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    No wonder the fields of Science and Math are filled with men - easier to devote life to complex equations and cures than trying to understand women.

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    That's women for you, mate, bloody impossible to read. Why do you think there are so many books and websites aimed at the male demographic with the sole purpose of helping to interpret their needs?
    Meh, depends on the woman. Many just like drama so they tend to complicate things into epic proportions.

Learn to do signatures here

PSU Community Manager
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Click HERE to create your mercenary and get exclusive in-game items.

THE GREY CARDINAL (eWar Merc) - COVERT SUBTERFUGE (Minmatar Scout)
    CEO of PSU GHOST SYNDICATE - PSU in-game channel: PSU GHOST

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Women at their core are all the same..

It sounds evil but its help all women are insecure you just got to know which insecurity to play and they will open like a book lmao...

I usually approach women with the only intention of having conversations they can tell and once they are engaged in conversation that wall slowly comes down. For some its easy to have and start conversations others not so much.

I personally BS'ed about 90 percent of conversations when I was single depending on my settings if I was in a club the sky is the limit to what I would open with in a bar its much easier cause conversation is expected. At work or in school I would start with basic things like how was your night or did you see _______ on tv last night which works great if you know what she's into. All you want to do is just get inside of that wall learn all you can then make your move according to what you have learned about the chick.

Anyone can do it I believe that with all my heart if your willing to put the time and effort anyone can do it. I posted this saying in another thread.

Its from wayne gretski "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

So true and can be applied in many aspects in life.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    Meh, depends on the woman. Many just like drama so they tend to complicate things into epic proportions.
    I think I just have a tendency to end up with the psychopathic women, then.

16. Likes Lefein wishes they had posted this first.
    PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Items User name styleManchester UnitedPlayStation
    Would you guys say it's pulling when in a group or alone?

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by R3D D3V!L View Post
    Would you guys say it's pulling when in a group or alone?
    Not sure I get what you mean?? Can u clarify?

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    I think I just have a tendency to end up with the psychopathic women, then.
    They're usually the most attractive ones

Learn to do signatures here

El Presidente
    Honest to god I've found the more attractive a girl is the bigger a ***** she is! I don't understand the connection but I know it's true.

Master Sage
    That's sadly the case 95% of the time. Women are just too complex, I don't think we'll ever fully understand them.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    Honest to god I've found the more attractive a girl is the bigger a ***** she is! I don't understand the connection but I know it's true.
    They are that way cause they are always hit on and thats their way of not being bother also to protect themselves...its thats simple LOL

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    They are that way cause they are always hit on and thats their way of not being bother also to protect themselves...its thats simple LOL
    Or they're bad in the sack and push dudes away lol.

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Ok so here goes.

Me and my girlfriend of nearly 3 years have broken up. I know it has been a rocky relationship but I am going to miss her so much. We broke up about a week and a half ago. I am absolutely gutted, but it has been a long time coming.

So basically last weekend I got drunk and off course had a rebound with some girl, then this weekend I did the same with some other girl. On paper I should be happy, but I am not, I just feel bad about it and this new girl wants to meet me, and I have no interest in doing that unless it's for sex to be honest.

I feel like crap about it. I don't even know what I am asking, I feel like I have slept around again too soon. I am a bastard.

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    Ok so here goes.

Me and my girlfriend of nearly 3 years have broken up. I know it has been a rocky relationship but I am going to miss her so much. We broke up about a week and a half ago. I am absolutely gutted, but it has been a long time coming.

So basically last weekend I got drunk and off course had a rebound with some girl, then this weekend I did the same with some other girl. On paper I should be happy, but I am not, I just feel bad about it and this new girl wants to meet me, and I have no interest in doing that unless it's for sex to be honest.

I feel like crap about it. I don't even know what I am asking, I feel like I have slept around again too soon. I am a bastard.
    Y'all probably forgot about what made y'all like/love each other on the journey. As for sleeping with other girls, you wasn't together so you're not a "bastard". If you were together with her then it would've been a different story. However, you wasn't and it's just in male's brain to sleep with other girls. I say you should be truthful with her and say you miss her and hopefully get back together with her.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    Y'all probably forgot about what made y'all like/love each other on the journey. As for sleeping with other girls, you wasn't together so you're not a "bastard". If you were together with her then it would've been a different story. However, you wasn't and it's just in male brain to sleep with other girls. I say you should be truthful with her and say you miss her and hopefully get back together with her.
    I do miss her, and I do love her, but I know I can't / shouldn't go back to her. It is for the best, it just really hurts, you know? We don't really get along anymore and we both have our own lives.

Logically I know I am doing the right thing.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Don't get back with her I've been thru my share of bad relationships.

Whatever you think you miss and whatever you love is no her its just the idea of it.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Thread Information