Page 140 of 156 FirstFirst ... 130140150 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 3900
    Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Haha. My friends said the same thing. I guess I just wanted more people to tell me the reality of this because I'm being a stubborn fool. Honestly I'm pretty thick skin when it comes to women, those who you would consider super models are nothing to me, you can say that I'm apathetic in regards to romantic love. Well, until now. Still can't believe I fell in love with her, it won't be easy to just forget about her but I'll try. I'll use these replies as my support. Thanks guys!.

2. Likes Sir_Scud likes this post
    Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm done, I'm so $#@!ing done. So I had basically given up on finding someone, yet last Thursday at my housemate's birthday a friend of the girl my other housemate was seeing took an interest in me. She came round to my house this Tuesday and she expressed even more interest. Tonight she was out and we organized for me to meet up with her tonight. I got there tonight and she wasn't interested at all. She was constantly on her phone to her "friend" from back home via Twitter....I am so $#@!ing fed up of this. The moment I let myself have feelings for a girl some $#@! like this happens. Also some awkward $#@! happened with my housemates tonight too. I'm going to have to deal with all of this when I wake up. I am so damn tired, why can't something work in my favour for once!?

Its not like I am an unattractive guy or anything..to think I actually really liked the idea of getting to know this girl!
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Let it out, Dave. I swear I've had moments like this and I'm still pretty jaded about this topic. It alone evokes some pent up anger from my past. It seriously happens when you stop looking, focus on yourself and then someone worthy comes along.

From the sound of your description, she sounds like an immature girl more focused on herself than anything else. Usually the ones who go out at night and are glued to their phones instead of the group are people who aren't that interesting and should be avoided.

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    You are doing better than me dude so keep trying.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    Let it out, Dave. I swear I've had moments like this and I'm still pretty jaded about this topic. It alone evokes some pent up anger from my past. It seriously happens when you stop looking, focus on yourself and then someone worthy comes along.

From the sound of your description, she sounds like an immature girl more focused on herself than anything else. Usually the ones who go out at night and are glued to their phones instead of the group are people who aren't that interesting and should be avoided.
    The thing is I had stopped looking, this girl just randomly took interest without my trying which made me think she might be different....I'm so depressed right now.
    Trophy-licious!

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Yeah dude, its rough. In college I had a horrible streak of girls where things just didn't go right. I could share some stories if it'd make you feel better. The reason I say it is because I know that stage you're in. You think that, "Ok, maybe this girl seems alright." And then she $#@!s all over you. Sometimes it's surprising what swapping some stories can do and venting. Seriously though, I know you probably like her and all, but if she's more interested in some text on a phone than you, $#@! her. Her loss.

Here's one awful experience:

8. Likes Wrath likes this post
    Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Yeah, I'm that sort of guy too. I'm just really not looking forward to all the "apologies" in the morning because I know how fake they are going to be.
    Trophy-licious!

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Oh yeah, I hate the fakeness. She was 'really sorry' about the night before and tried to thank me for helping her out. I basically was just like, "Ok".

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    Oh yeah, I hate the fakeness. She was 'really sorry' about the night before and tried to thank me for helping her out. I basically was just like, "Ok".
    I've already decided to completely ignore everyone tomorrow. I won't even validate their excuses.
    Trophy-licious!

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    thats the best thing man, you need time to chill out and sort things out, then when you're comfortable again it won't matter what anyone else thinks.

I feel I'm in the same boat in a way, I've given up looking for someone as it's been like 6 years since my last girlfriend, most of the girls that flirt with me already have boyfriends and the one's i'm into always end up being in a relationship already which annoys me so I can't be bothered anymore.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Today has been one of the most depressing days ever.
    Trophy-licious!

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Today has been one of the most depressing days ever.
    You'll get through it, man.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    You'll get through it, man.
    I always do.
    Trophy-licious!

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    I always do.
    That's good to hear. :]

Hopefully the day'll go by quick. :/
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    You know I have a billion dollar idea. Soundproof shouting booths, for the times when you just need to get it out of your system.
    Trophy-licious!

El Presidente
    You know I have a billion dollar idea. Soundproof shouting booths, for the times when you just need to get it out of your system.
    I would love to have one! Read what happened Dave. I'm not looking right now but if a girl came along I might pursue it. It sucks to have someone come along with interest supposedly and then be ignored. I view it as weeding out the bad ones and eventually you find that one special flower in the yard.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    I'm slowly calming down now, the girl wasn't the only problem I've been having lately..been having a lot of stress from work due soon as well as uncertainty about my future and it all sort of piled together to create a complete meltdown. I finish this term of uni at the end of the week and then I go home for about a month where I'll get to recuperate.
    Trophy-licious!

Master Sage
    OK, so this is minor compared to others.

I've been doing online dating for the past month or so. I started talking to this girl who lives, like, five minutes away. We got talking, exchanged numbers, started texting and then ultimately arranged to meet-up for lunch. We did so and things went great. We sat down for a meal and just talked for hours on end. Everything felt so casual and relaxed, it was perfect. I walked her home and we did the usual kiss/hug goodnight. I get home, go to sleep and wake up the next morning to a text saying she'd like to go out again sometime. So far, Jaeger 1 - 0 Loneliness.

A week later, her and I go out again. This time we go further afield. We go see a film, a bite to eat, take a walk and talk and again, things are going great. By this point, we know a hell of a lot about each other. Its clear that we're both into each other. We head back to hers, have coffee and bid each other goodnight. I walk home, smiling that, for once, things are going well for me. I wake up the next morning to another text, saying she's into me, wants to go out again with me. Score so far, Jaeger 2 - 0 Loneliness.

But...that's where the problem lies. That text was two weeks ago. We've spoke pretty much everyday but we're actually yet to go out. I don't know what I should do. Do I take a chance and just flat out ask her out again and risk sounding needy or do I leave it down to her? I just can't help but feel that we've hit a wall and aren't going anywhere from this point on. What say you, PSU?

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Just make plans, I always regret just making damn plans. If you don't it will just fizzle out. She likes you and you know she does so just go for it!
    Trophy-licious!

Master Sage
    I just don't want to come across as needy or something, aha.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    I just don't want to come across as needy or something, aha.
    2 weeks isn't needy.
    Trophy-licious!

Master Sage
    2 weeks isn't needy.
    I don't know, it seems it to me, I guess it's a matter of opinion. Anyway, she's working all this week and next so it doesn't leave much of a window for a night out - what I might do is invite her round for some dinner and a DVD or perhaps just a casual lunch date during her break.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Jaeger, I feel like you're letting your mind get away from you on this. Clearly she likes you. After two weeks, she probably wants to see you. If she has an incredibly busy work schedule, the thought of even a casual date with someone interesting probably sounds like the best thing in the world. Needy would be insisting on a date every night of the week, imo. Make this $#@! 3-0.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    Just dont over think it lol
    I often do that. just make some plans and go for it, Jaeger.
    over-thinking things isn't good.

Master Sage
    Meeting her after work on Friday at hers for a DVD, a takeaway and a few drinks.

Not calling it yet but looks like it's 3-0.

Thread Information