Page 143 of 157 FirstFirst ... 133143153 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 3917
    Apprentice
    I know guys, but I can't let him go.. we both went through alot of things and he still cares and loves me. I can see that in his eyes and he told me he is very sad because he broke up with me and I think he regrets it.
    There might be some hope. Maybe I'm the doing the wrong thing but I feel better this way, without him I feel alone. My feelings for him are strong.. no one can understand the way I feel about him and his ex knows he loves me. She should just leave him instead of trying wining his heart, what's the point of loving someone that has feelings for another person?
    Last edited by Xraein; 05-25-2013 at 20:17.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xraein View Post
    I know guys, but I can't let him go.. we both went through alot of things and he still cares and loves me. I can see that in his eyes and he told me he is very sad because he broke up with me and I think he regrets it.
    There might be some hope. Maybe I'm the doing the wrong thing but I feel better this way, without him I feel alone. My feelings for him are strong.. no one can understand the way I feel about him and his ex knows he loves me. She should just leave him instead of trying wining his heart, what's the point of loving someone that has feelings for another person?
    A love triangle....I see....

Does this make you Tifa or Aerith? That is the question.

El Presidente
    If he still cards about you why isn't he talking to you to work out the problems he's having? That's my question.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    If he still cards about you why isn't he talking to you to work out the problems he's having? That's my question.

You know what? Today I realized what I really mean to him, and I really regret what I did.. trying to get him back? That was the worst thing I ever did in my life. Yeah.. time to move on and get over it. I just hate myself, I feel low and stupid but I'm glad I got to know my place in his life.

El Presidente
    Think of it this way, you're weeding out the unworthy ones and narrowing down for the good ones. That is at least how I have always viewed it. It sucks and it hurts but that will fade. I hope you feel better!

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

6. Likes Dave-The-Rave likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Think of it this way, you're weeding out the unworthy ones and narrowing down for the good ones.
    Someone isn't unworthy just because they're not into you.

But if someone is not into you, then yeah, move on to someone who is.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Yeah unworthy isn't really the right word, but yeah I know what you mean..I sort of view my past relationships the same way. I take them as learning experiences and things that help me grow and become a better person, each past relationship I've had has helped me learn something new about myself...sort of like putting a jigsaw together.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

El Presidente
    Ok unworthy wasn't the right word choice but you guys know what I mean. You're clearing room for someone really special.

I say unworthy because one of the girls I had a thing for had a difficult time keeping her legs closed even when she was with me. So that's why I said unworthy because I looked down at her after that because someone like that isn't worth it. Turned out she was just a $#@!.

10. Likes Sleepy likes this post
    Master Sage
    You know what? Today I realized what I really mean to him, and I really regret what I did.. trying to get him back? That was the worst thing I ever did in my life. Yeah.. time to move on and get over it. I just hate myself, I feel low and stupid but I'm glad I got to know my place in his life.
    But now you know what you meant to him, you have to ask yourself if he's really worth spending all the time being upset about? Allow me to answer this for you - no, he really isn't. You need to pick yourself up and take what you've gained from this experience and move on. Show him that you don't need him to be happy. Go out with friends, go on a few dates, just have a good time and erase the memories of him and replace them with new memories. Trust me, you'll feel so much better for it.

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    What's his ex Like?

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Ultimate Veteran
    I'm dating a girl who cosplays as Cortana from Halo.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    You can't post this and not provide pics.

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Just a feeling but you're getting back with him in a year's time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefein
    I disliked your post due to lack of proof.

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    So the lady and I just broke up after a year...damn.
    Just wanted to drop by and vent a little.
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

El Presidente
    Damn Thor! How did it happen?

Master Sage
    I done $#@!ed up big time.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    That sucks Thor! what's up Jaeger?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Trophy-licious!

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Wwhat's up, Jaeger?
    Well, remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    OK, so this is minor compared to others.

I've been doing online dating for the past month or so. I started talking to this girl who lives, like, five minutes away. We got talking, exchanged numbers, started texting and then ultimately arranged to meet-up for lunch. We did so and things went great. We sat down for a meal and just talked for hours on end. Everything felt so casual and relaxed, it was perfect. I walked her home and we did the usual kiss/hug goodnight. I get home, go to sleep and wake up the next morning to a text saying she'd like to go out again sometime. So far, Jaeger 1 - 0 Loneliness.

A week later, her and I go out again. This time we go further afield. We go see a film, a bite to eat, take a walk and talk and again, things are going great. By this point, we know a hell of a lot about each other. Its clear that we're both into each other. We head back to hers, have coffee and bid each other goodnight. I walk home, smiling that, for once, things are going well for me. I wake up the next morning to another text, saying she's into me, wants to go out again with me. Score so far, Jaeger 2 - 0 Loneliness.

But...that's where the problem lies. That text was two weeks ago. We've spoke pretty much everyday but we're actually yet to go out. I don't know what I should do. Do I take a chance and just flat out ask her out again and risk sounding needy or do I leave it down to her? I just can't help but feel that we've hit a wall and aren't going anywhere from this point on. What say you, PSU?
    Well, since then, we've been on more dates.

Quite a few more, actually. For all intent and purpose, we are now seeing each other. Or at least we were. See, exes have a way of creeping up on you at the most unexpected and unwanted of times. I'd just been on a date with the girl, who we shall call X. Anyway, a day later and I'm being given the cold shoulder by her. No texts, no calls, won't even look at me. I'm confused to hell as to why she's being like this. She finally snaps and talks to me, asking why I insist on talking to someone whom I 'had a lucky escape from' - I'm obviously perplexed. And then it hits me. Vixen.

Yep, Vixen has been spreading $#@! and twisting words to make everyone else miserable. She took something I said off the record and used it to her advantage. It upset X so much that she's gone up north for a week for a break away from me. I'm like...da fuq? I really, really don't want it to end, at all. I've really grown to like her. She's funny and smart and beautiful and just...yeah. PSU, what can I do to make it right?

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    You're gonna have to go talk to her face to face and just explain that your ex is bitter and just spreading $#@! about you to ruin your happiness, hopefully you can make her see that its just your ex playing games and you're trying to put all of that behind you and move on.
    Trophy-licious!

El Presidente
    You're gonna have to go talk to her face to face and just explain that your ex is bitter and just spreading $#@! about you to ruin your happiness, hopefully you can make her see that its just your ex playing games and you're trying to put all of that behind you and move on.
    I agree. If you're sincere about it, which I'm sure you are, you want nothing to do with your ex then this girl should recognize that.

Master Sage
    It sounds simple enough but, knowing my luck, it can go wrong.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    This is a Jeremey Kyle dilemma.

You got a kid with your ex?

Elite Member
    I agree. If you're sincere about it, which I'm sure you are, you want nothing to do with your ex then this girl should recognize that.
    What these two upstanding gentleman said. From personal experience -- you have to confront that $#@! head on, show you have nothing to shy away from.

The fact you had to pry this info out of her though and she didn't consider that this girl is just trying to ruin you (If she knows this Vixen is your ex) doesn't paint her in a good light. Doesn't she trust you? Doesn't she like you enough that she wouldn't want to lose what you guys have and want to talk about this and have this thing straightened out (Like adults), and doesn't she know there are two sides to every story?

I'd ask why she just didn't come to you and talk about this directly while I was straightening this out..
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Master Sage
    I swear my life is becoming more and more like a soap opera.

For those who have been keeping up-to-date with my rather crazy love life, you'll remember that a couple of weeks ago, my then-current squeeze had been fed some bull$#@! by my bat $#@! crazy ex. She decided to believe my ex and, as a result, the relationship we had just fell apart and, as such, 'we' were over and done with. I didn't have time to keep explaining myself over and over and over again. The way I saw it was this; why should I be with someone who chooses to believe my ex over me? I handled the split fairly well and found myself back on the dating bandwagon fairly quick - in fact, within days, I was talking to a girl who I have a fair bit in common with and, I won't lie, is absolutely gorgeous.

Anyway, cut to about three days, and my then-current squeeze messages me out the blue telling me she's made a terrible mistake, she's sorry and that she wants me back. This is where the problem lies. I like New Girl but I also really like Then-Current Squeeze. However, I would be branding myself a pushover if I took her back, right? I'd be admitting defeat and going back on what I said about not wanting to be with someone who chose my ex over me? Yet at the same time, I really do like her. We do get along great, she's beautiful, she's smart. But so is New Girl. I really don't know what to do anymore, haha.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Man just move on and keep going with this new girl if it is going that well. It is pretty $#@!ed that your ex believed your other ex over you and now she realised the mistake she made? That's her problem and she can deal with it. Moving on sends the message to her that you won't just jump when she says jump. If I were you I would be pissed with her! Not want to get back!

Move on and be happy, and do yourself a favour..cut all ties with your exs, block them from your Facebook or whatever because they'll probably try spreading lies again to this new girl!
    Trophy-licious!

Thread Information