Latest PSU headlines:

Page 144 of 154 FirstFirst ... 134144 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 3832
    Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Man just move on and keep going with this new girl if it is going that well. It is pretty $#@!ed that your ex believed your other ex over you and now she realised the mistake she made? That's her problem and she can deal with it. Moving on sends the message to her that you won't just jump when she says jump. If I were you I would be pissed with her! Not want to get back!

Move on and be happy, and do yourself a favour..cut all ties with your exs, block them from your Facebook or whatever because they'll probably try spreading lies again to this new girl!
    Yeah... life is too short to deal with so much bullcrap.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901

Birds and the Bees -Official Relationship Thread-

so on a more happier note, my woman paid $200 on my ps4. and she plays cod. and she yells every cuss word at the screen when she gets a kill (with a shotgun of course lol). perfect female right there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

3. Likes $Greatness$ , Fon , Dave-The-Rave likes this post
    Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Quote Originally Posted by forrma View Post
    so on a more happier note, my woman paid $200 on my ps4. and she plays cod. and she yells every cuss word at the screen when she gets a kill (with a shotgun of course lol). perfect female right there

That's the dream right there!
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    That's the dream right there!
    I know bro! and she's good lookin too! idk what I did right but I must've pleased somebody lol. I didnt even mention it to her either, she just came home and was like oh btw, here's ur gamestop receipt. for what? preordered the ps4 ur payin for the rest. I was like DAMN lol

6. Likes Dave-The-Rave likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    I swear my life is becoming more and more like a soap opera.

For those who have been keeping up-to-date with my rather crazy love life, you'll remember that a couple of weeks ago, my then-current squeeze had been fed some bull$#@! by my bat $#@! crazy ex. She decided to believe my ex and, as a result, the relationship we had just fell apart and, as such, 'we' were over and done with. I didn't have time to keep explaining myself over and over and over again. The way I saw it was this; why should I be with someone who chooses to believe my ex over me? I handled the split fairly well and found myself back on the dating bandwagon fairly quick - in fact, within days, I was talking to a girl who I have a fair bit in common with and, I won't lie, is absolutely gorgeous.

Anyway, cut to about three days, and my then-current squeeze messages me out the blue telling me she's made a terrible mistake, she's sorry and that she wants me back. This is where the problem lies. I like New Girl but I also really like Then-Current Squeeze. However, I would be branding myself a pushover if I took her back, right? I'd be admitting defeat and going back on what I said about not wanting to be with someone who chose my ex over me? Yet at the same time, I really do like her. We do get along great, she's beautiful, she's smart. But so is New Girl. I really don't know what to do anymore, haha.
    Listen your ex (Not the crazy one), proved to you that she has absolutely no respect nor trust in you. The fact that she sided with your crazy ex is evident that continued relation with her will lead to similar problems in the future (It's guaranteed). She has trust issues no matter how much you want to decorate that bow on her. If she loved you, she would have cut all forms of communications with your crazy ex and take her words with a grain of salt.

It probably won't be an easy decision for you since you don't dislike her but I would keep my distance and see how it goes with the new girl.

8. Likes Dave-The-Rave likes this post
    Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    I am in such an incredibly bad mood tonight. So I started a job as a barman in a nightclub a few weeks back. Tonight we had a staff night out and I met this girl for the first time since I had started working. She was with this other guy who I assumed was her boyfriend. Throughout the night she was flirting with me quite heavily, I really liked her but I held off because I thought she was with this other guy..by the end of the night she was chatting with one of my other coworkers who is also a friend and that is the last I saw of them..I walked home alone. I am incredibly pissed off now that I probably blew my chance, she was really cool and exactly my type! I just feel so angry at myself right now!
    Trophy-licious!

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    I am in such an incredibly bad mood tonight. So I started a job as a barman in a nightclub a few weeks back. Tonight we had a staff night out and I met this girl for the first time since I had started working. She was with this other guy who I assumed was her boyfriend. Throughout the night she was flirting with me quite heavily, I really liked her but I held off because I thought she was with this other guy..by the end of the night she was chatting with one of my other coworkers who is also a friend and that is the last I saw of them..I walked home alone. I am incredibly pissed off now that I probably blew my chance, she was really cool and exactly my type! I just feel so angry at myself right now!
    well look at it this way: here's what I think that says about you: I think that shows a lot of character am respect. u respected the man enough not to go for her. in my eyes, in really respect that, not too many guys like that left bro.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Yeah I know, it's just I'm not even sure she was with that first guy..and if she wasn't I could've blown my shot. Though I'm just gonna keep going like nothing happened..last thing I want is some workplace drama.
    Trophy-licious!

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Yeah I know, it's just I'm not even sure she was with that first guy..and if she wasn't I could've blown my shot. Though I'm just gonna keep going like nothing happened..last thing I want is some workplace drama.
    yea I got what u were saying, which sucks, I was jus trying to give a positive spin on the situation. yea avoid that horse$#@! if at all possible, work blows enough without the drama

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Going out with that same group of people again tonight, not even going to try anything. Just gonna enjoy myself. Arriving after the rest of them and just playing things cool. I'm always the one that wanders away from the group anyway.
    Trophy-licious!

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Looking for some advice.

There's a girl, we'll call her Sara, that I have been friends with for the past four years. She was a freshman in high school, and I was a sophomore in high school. She wanted to get ahead, so despite being a grade behind me, we are both going to college at the same point.

That's the backstory.

Over the past year, Sara and I have been spending more and more time together. Throughout the last several months of our high school career, everyone we knew either claimed we were dating or that we should be dating. Even my favorite teacher hopped on the bandwagon and eventually asked me "Why aren't you and Sara dating?". I laughed it off and continued my friendship with her.

Of course, I couldn't let things end that simply. For the past several months, I've started to notice I have some serious feelings for Sara, and the more I look at the way we interact, the more I believe we would make an outstanding couple and the more interested I am in pursuing a relationship with her. I've told her this, and while she does seem interested to an extent, there seem to be a number of external factors that are keeping her from acting upon it. She continuously says that she "doesn't know what she wants". In other words, she's on the fence, and it's driving me crazy.

I'm really asking a two-tiered question here:

- Should I continue pursuing Sara? I like her, a lot, but I may be wasting my time with someone who just isn't interested.

- What advice would you for me to get her off the fence and thinking more clearly about her and I as a couple? What can someone do to strike a girl's interest and get them to make a final call?

It's late, so my apologies if none of this makes the best of sense. I really want this situation resolved, and will be spending time with Sara in about twelve hours, and I'm hoping I can persuade her through my actions and inspire her to begin really considering something more serious.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by SchaffinOSX View Post
    Looking for some advice.

There's a girl, we'll call her Sara, that I have been friends with for the past four years. She was a freshman in high school, and I was a sophomore in high school. She wanted to get ahead, so despite being a grade behind me, we are both going to college at the same point.

That's the backstory.

Over the past year, Sara and I have been spending more and more time together. Throughout the last several months of our high school career, everyone we knew either claimed we were dating or that we should be dating. Even my favorite teacher hopped on the bandwagon and eventually asked me "Why aren't you and Sara dating?". I laughed it off and continued my friendship with her.

Of course, I couldn't let things end that simply. For the past several months, I've started to notice I have some serious feelings for Sara, and the more I look at the way we interact, the more I believe we would make an outstanding couple and the more interested I am in pursuing a relationship with her. I've told her this, and while she does seem interested to an extent, there seem to be a number of external factors that are keeping her from acting upon it. She continuously says that she "doesn't know what she wants". In other words, she's on the fence, and it's driving me crazy.

- Should I continue pursuing Sara? I like her, a lot, but I may be wasting my time with someone who just isn't interested.

- What advice would you for me to get her off the fence and thinking more clearly about her and I as a couple? What can someone do to strike a girl's interest and get them to make a final call?

It's late, so my apologies if none of this makes the best of sense. I really want this situation resolved, and will be spending time with Sara in about twelve hours, and I'm hoping I can persuade her through my actions and inspire her to begin really considering something more serious.
    Take my .02 with a grain of salt if you will. Friendships like these seem like the two of you should be together but it usually doesn't end up like that. Sara is used to you and so are you, becoming intimate with her and starting a life together won't last long. You might become committed to her in your heart but it's usually her who will pursue love from another.

This is a difficult situation you're in since the results of her answer could change your friendship. I say, don't expect much. There is a good chance that she'll keep you in the friend zone.

16. Likes The Black Wolf likes this post
    Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
    Take my .02 with a grain of salt if you will. Friendships like these seem like the two of you should be together but it usually doesn't end up like that. Sara is used to you and so are you, becoming intimate with her and starting a life together won't last long. You might become committed to her in your heart but it's usually her who will pursue love from another.

This is a difficult situation you're in since the results of her answer could change your friendship. I say, don't expect much. There is a good chance that she'll keep you in the friend zone.
    I second this post, I think she does indeed have you in the friend zone.

Sarah knows you and knows you very well. She knows by now whether you are boyfriend or friend material. 4 years and she's on the fence sounds like she doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    My partners always screw around on me even though I give them all the sex they want.

My circle of partners seems to go around in circles. My last one was just like my first.

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Looking for some advice.

That's the backstory.

If she is on the fence now, she'll be on the fence later. Why spoil a good thing. I say remain friends.

If you keep pushing her you may just end up pushing her away.

That and the fact that if it doesn't work out it could damage the friendship. Would you rather have her as a friend or have a r/ship that doesn't work out and damage the friendship.

Maybe leave it for now and pursue it in the future.

My thoughts on it.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901

Birds and the Bees -Official Relationship Thread-

Looking for some advice.

That's the backstory.

well first off this is just my opinion.
    with these situations coming into a relationship can be dangerous. we all know how love can be once it turns sour, that's a given. however if that happens you will not only have to mourn the loss of a girlfriend, but the loss of a good friend because if the relationship doesn't work chances are you'll never be good friends again.
    tht being said, if u like her enough to think u want to go for it, then go for it. ony live once. that may be your wife
    Last edited by KnotGamer901; 07-20-2013 at 16:37.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    I'm not ignoring your guys' advice, just turning things over in my head. I suspect those of you that discourage me are correct, but there are so many little nuances and other elements to this that makes it impossible for anyone from the outside to fully know what's going on.

Appreciate the advice, though, guys. I'll get back with some more thoughts and let you know what ends up happening.

<3
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    I'm not ignoring your guys' advice, just turning things over in my head. I suspect those of you that discourage me are correct, but there are so many little nuances and other elements to this that makes it impossible for anyone from the outside to fully know what's going on.

Appreciate the advice, though, guys. I'll get back with some more thoughts and let you know what ends up happening.

<3
    I understand 100%. But don't let your mind think something is there that isn't.

Right now I'm in love with someone but our relationship could be severely damaged if I act upon it. So I just pine away to myself.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    So I'm in a bit of a sucky mood right now. That girl which I mentioned previously. The other night when I was out we got on pretty well, I ended up walking her home and we talked quite a bit. This is when I found out she is going home for good in a few days. I walked her home last night too and tonight is probably going to be the last time I see her.

I hate when things come down to bad timing, would have been nice to get to know her more..but there's not a lot I can do about that.
    Trophy-licious!

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901

<3
    oh yea, at the end of the day it's your decision. keep us posted

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    My partners always screw around on me even though I give them all the sex they want.

My circle of partners seems to go around in circles. My last one was just like my first.
    I think you're looking for the wrong thing in a partner. The fact that the cycle keeps repeating supports this.

What are you looking for in your girl friends? Are you looking for an exclusive relationship? Search around and look for girls that describe themselves as "loyal" and have morals that line up with exclusivity.

Date a girl for a while, two to three months, before you jump in the bed with her. See how she is and compare her to the ones who cheated on you.

It would be good if you could describe the things you are looking at in these women. Could it be you're dating "bad girls"?

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat

<3
    I had a similar thing about 6 years ago mate, me and this girl were great friends and we turned it into a relationship. It started off great but I used to get jealous quite often because I didn't feel good enough, I always felt she was perfect and I was just average. I also started to change how I acted because I thought 'oh we are in a relationship now so i have to do things differently' which also didn't help matters haha.
    We eventually broke up, remained friends and got close again, got into another relationship which ended really bad and we didn't get on for about a year or so, but not we're good friends again and put all that stuff behind us.

This probably sounds bad and I don't want to deter you from making any decision that you want, I just wanted to show you where I went wrong so you don't make the same mistakes as I did. Stuff like this can and will work if you keep your head which is something I never managed to do.

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    So guys/girls I have a problem. I never thought I would be in here on my own problems. My whole life has I have turned relationships down. As of late, I met this girl at church/ So we started talking a lot and now on Facebook we talk all the time. She didn't have a boyfriend and she told me that she liked me, thought I was attractive, and wanted to date me. I was clowning around when she asked me how I felt about her. So I kept avoiding the question. So eventually got a boyfriend about three weeks ago. So she was telling me that she still liked me. She said, "they didn't have a "connection" Anyways, we're talking about sex, love, relationships and what not. She asked me would I date her? I said I believe in having the qualities of fating but without the title. The title ruins things all the time. So I said she can come over, hang, kiss, and whatever she wants to. So she agreed. She told me last night that she's probably going to break up with him. Today while we were talking, I told her that I can let her go with all of this. I said we can forget about the kissing, no title relationship, and breaking up with her boyfriend. She told me that she still wanted to kiss me though. She asked me how I felt about. I was like that would be cheating, what about Ian She said, " she's not like that so she'll break up with him most likely" I sent her message because sometimes she gets busy and has to do something so It takes her awhile. I honestly don't know what to do in this situation. Can someone give me some advice?

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvy View Post
    So guys/girls I have a problem. I never thought I would be in here on my own problems. My whole life has I have turned relationships down. As of late, I met this girl at church/ So we started talking a lot and now on Facebook we talk all the time. She didn't have a boyfriend and she told me that she liked me, thought I was attractive, and wanted to date me. I was clowning around when she asked me how I felt about her. So I kept avoiding the question. So eventually got a boyfriend about three weeks ago. So she was telling me that she still liked me. She said, "they didn't have a "connection" Anyways, we're talking about sex, love, relationships and what not. She asked me would I date her? I said I believe in having the qualities of fating but without the title. The title ruins things all the time. So I said she can come over, hang, kiss, and whatever she wants to. So she agreed. She told me last night that she's probably going to break up with him. Today while we were talking, I told her that I can let her go with all of this. I said we can forget about the kissing, no title relationship, and breaking up with her boyfriend. She told me that she still wanted to kiss me though. She asked me how I felt about. I was like that would be cheating, what about Ian She said, " she's not like that so she'll break up with him most likely" I sent her message because sometimes she gets busy and has to do something so It takes her awhile. I honestly don't know what to do in this situation. Can someone give me some advice?
    She wants a relationship with you, but you don't want the "title" of being girlfriend boyfriend. That is what you mean by "title" right?

Do you like the girl? Do you just want to have sex with her or are you interested in a relationship with her?

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    She wants a relationship with you, but you don't want the "title" of being girlfriend boyfriend. That is what you mean by "title" right?

Do you like the girl? Do you just want to have sex with her or are you interested in a relationship with her?
    Obviously all guys want sex most of the time It wasn't just that because I could've dated her then got sex. I wanted to hang out, kiss, sex, and just be ourselves without having some kind of obligation over us but still grow emotionally strong with her. I know that's weird but I feel if I'm not in a relationship then I wouldn't be hurt if she hypothetically cheated.

Thanks for the response, Blackwolf

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Thread Information