Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 3920
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    FonFahbre
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvy View Post
    So guys/girls I have a problem. I never thought I would be in here on my own problems. My whole life has I have turned relationships down. As of late, I met this girl at church/ So we started talking a lot and now on Facebook we talk all the time. She didn't have a boyfriend and she told me that she liked me, thought I was attractive, and wanted to date me. I was clowning around when she asked me how I felt about her. So I kept avoiding the question. So eventually got a boyfriend about three weeks ago. So she was telling me that she still liked me. She said, "they didn't have a "connection" Anyways, we're talking about sex, love, relationships and what not. She asked me would I date her? I said I believe in having the qualities of fating but without the title. The title ruins things all the time. So I said she can come over, hang, kiss, and whatever she wants to. So she agreed. She told me last night that she's probably going to break up with him. Today while we were talking, I told her that I can let her go with all of this. I said we can forget about the kissing, no title relationship, and breaking up with her boyfriend. She told me that she still wanted to kiss me though. She asked me how I felt about. I was like that would be cheating, what about Ian She said, " she's not like that so she'll break up with him most likely" I sent her message because sometimes she gets busy and has to do something so It takes her awhile. I honestly don't know what to do in this situation. Can someone give me some advice?
    Wait, let me try to comprehend this.

Okay so you met this girl from church. She likes you and tried hinting at you if you wanted to date her but you tried avoiding the question. She then got a boyfriend but is not serious with him (Most likely a ruse to catch your attention). Now she's willing to dump him for you because you were intimate with her. The question here is: Do you even like her? The way you worded it sounds so passive. Don't push for something you won't be serious about.

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
    Wait, let me try to comprehend this.

Okay so you met this girl from church. She likes you and tried hinting at you if you wanted to date her but you tried avoiding the question. She then got a boyfriend but is not serious with him (Most likely a ruse to catch your attention). Now she's willing to dump him for you because you were intimate with her. The question here is: Do you even like her? The way you worded it sounds so passive. Don't push for something you won't be serious about.
    Yeah, I was just messing with her. I was playing hard to get. She told me I was handsome and she would date me. I thought I didn't like her too much until I literally had to take a walk to get her off of my mind. I felt weak. I hate to admit this. I felt like she kept changing. Maybe I'm reading her texts with a different kind of tone.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    i don't get the title of this thread birds and the bees
    if you guys referring to birds as females and bees as the male
    then you haven't seen a duck's $#@!

well back on topic solving silvy problem
    Last edited by -Dj-; 08-01-2013 at 03:24.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    FonFahbre
    Yeah, I was just messing with her. I was playing hard to get. She told me I was handsome and she would date me. I thought I didn't like her too much until I literally had to take a walk to get her off of my mind. I felt weak. I hate to admit this. I felt like she kept changing. Maybe I'm reading her texts with a different kind of tone.
    Yeah.. Abort this mission man. Find someone you'll come to love from your heart. Otherwise you'll "believe" that you're developing something for her but eventually you'll have a hard time getting rid of her. Be honest.

5. Likes -Dj- likes this post
    Master Guru
    Yeah.. Abort this mission man. Find someone you'll come to love from your heart. Otherwise you'll "believe" that you're developing something for her but eventually you'll have a hard time getting rid of her. Be honest.
    It's just I don't know, bro. I actually think I started to like her. That's why I got so damn mad about it. :/

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    It's just I don't know, bro. I actually think I started to like her. That's why I got so damn mad about it. :/
    get a hold of yourself bro we all love the $#@!s but sometimes you got let them go

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    get a hold of yourself bro we all love the $#@!s but sometimes you got let them go
    I have had my experience with $#@!s. I don't think she is. She still has her cherry. If you know what I mean.

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    You met her at church and she wants to commit adultery. Moral issues me thinks.
    And if she can do this to you behind that guys back, she can do this to Joe Bloggs behind your back.

Tell her to go waste someone elses time.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    You met her at church and she wants to commit adultery. Moral issues me thinks.
    And if she can do this to you behind that guys back, she can do this to Joe Bloggs behind your back.

Tell her to go waste someone elses time.
    That's what I said to. She said she would break up with her Bf before she does it.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Obviously all guys want sex most of the time It wasn't just that because I could've dated her then got sex. I wanted to hang out, kiss, sex, and just be ourselves without having some kind of obligation over us but still grow emotionally strong with her. I know that's weird but I feel if I'm not in a relationship then I wouldn't be hurt if she hypothetically cheated.

Thanks for the response, Blackwolf
    that is not true, guys do not want sex most of the time. that is a misconception according to the class i took and experience. there are men who want a relationship out there.
    Last edited by The Black Wolf; 08-02-2013 at 01:34.
    Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS

12. Likes avecha likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    ..There's this girl I've known since I was 19. It wasn't until I got with my ex-fiancee that I found out she had a thing for me. It seems that ever since me and my ex broke up, I've really just been playing games and living the crazy life. It hadn't really occured to me to pick up where I left off with my life before Geraldine got in the picture. Maybe I was just childish and running away from how I felt about how things went wrong there.. But, I'm several years down the road from even all that.

So, it seems like my friend-girl from back in the day isn't really getting treated right by her man and is single, now. I don't really know what came over me today, but she kinda popped up in a thread I started on Facebook and I just kinda told her that I thought she was a real treasure and that she should be treated like one. And now, she may or may not show up at this event I'm going to be at Saturday.

It's just weird today. After that, like literally, three or four other pretty awesome girls I know have been trying to "catch up" after that.. and.. I'm like kinda hoping that things don't fall through with her despite all that. In fact, I'd totally put the games away to get to know her better. She's just kind of always been there in my peripheral and I feel compelled to man up and see what happens. I also have this feeling (as I always do when something seems like it would just be too good) that I should continue doing what I always do which is hedge my bets against it. Should I feel bad for being so faithless? For making other plans? Am I no better than any of the other jerks? Or am I alright for being at least willing to stop the kids games if it starts getting real?

I'd show you a picture of her, but frankly, you could do a google image search on her and find a ton of stuff because she's modeled for a ton of photographers and whatnot. She's gorgeous. She's incredibly loving (even volunteers for events for a no-kill animal shelter and stuff). She also happens to be related to an old friend of mine. Maybe I shouldn't even be talking about it, since, I'll have all the answers I need in a couple of days. I just feel like, maybe it's enough for someone to know (hell, anyone to know) that she's always been on my mind and that if it's in the cards for us to have a chance, I'd not $#@! it up or treat her like a conquest.

Good night.
    Last edited by Lefein; 08-02-2013 at 05:48.

14. Likes Sylar likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    FonFahbre
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvy
    Date her to see how it goes then. But I will warn you, this feeling is either temporary or just a lustful desire you have. Lustful love and love are two completely different things but can act similarly.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    that is not true, guys do not want sex most of the time. that is a misconception according to the class i took and experience. there are men who want a relationship out there.
    You seem to be informed. Glad to see that you're not the type of woman who pre-judges every man of being a pig, wanting only sex and whatnot but does exactly what they criticize. Anyways yes, most men desire a relationship and marriage. I believe that both sexes are the same in this case. While women won't admit to wanting sex (Even though they crave it), men are more vocal about it, hence the myth of men wanting only sex was born.

16. Likes The Black Wolf, avecha likes this post
    Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    ..There's this girl I've known since I was 19. It wasn't until I got with my ex-fiancee that I found out she had a thing for me. It seems that ever since me and my ex broke up, I've really just been playing games and living the crazy life. It hadn't really occured to me to pick up where I left off with my life before Geraldine got in the picture. Maybe I was just childish and running away from how I felt about how things went wrong there.. But, I'm several years down the road from even all that.

So, it seems like my friend-girl from back in the day isn't really getting treated right by her man and is single, now. I don't really know what came over me today, but she kinda popped up in a thread I started on Facebook and I just kinda told her that I thought she was a real treasure and that she should be treated like one. And now, she may or may not show up at this event I'm going to be at Saturday.

It's just weird today. After that, like literally, three or four other pretty awesome girls I know have been trying to "catch up" after that.. and.. I'm like kinda hoping that things don't fall through with her despite all that. In fact, I'd totally put the games away to get to know her better. She's just kind of always been there in my peripheral and I feel compelled to man up and see what happens. I also have this feeling (as I always do when something seems like it would just be too good) that I should continue doing what I always do which is hedge my bets against it. Should I feel bad for being so faithless? For making other plans? Am I no better than any of the other jerks? Or am I alright for being at least willing to stop the kids games if it starts getting real?

I'd show you a picture of her, but frankly, you could do a google image search on her and find a ton of stuff because she's modeled for a ton of photographers and whatnot. She's gorgeous. She's incredibly loving (even volunteers for events for a no-kill animal shelter and stuff). She also happens to be related to an old friend of mine. Maybe I shouldn't even be talking about it, since, I'll have all the answers I need in a couple of days. I just feel like, maybe it's enough for someone to know (hell, anyone to know) that she's always been on my mind and that if it's in the cards for us to have a chance, I'd not $#@! it up or treat her like a conquest.

Good night.
    If you turned this into a movie, i would definitely go see it!!

All the best!

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Dear PSU diary,

I'm in love with my personal trainer.

John.

P.S Don't double post.

P.P.S I didn't realize The Black Wolf was female. (Sorry).

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    At the moment I only seem to be attracting girls who like to play games or are in complicated situations. This one girl is starting to flirt quite heavily which normally would be great but she has a boyfriend and I have a certain code that stops me from doing anything about that, I'm no girlfriend thief.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

20. Likes The Black Wolf likes this post
    Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    At the moment I only seem to be attracting girls who like to play games or are in complicated situations. This one girl is starting to flirt quite heavily which normally would be great but she has a boyfriend and I have a certain code that stops me from doing anything about that, I'm no girlfriend thief.
    Also, you wouldn't like it if someone stole your girlfriend.

Beware the players.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    Also, you wouldn't like it if someone stole your girlfriend.

Beware the players.
    Exactly, do on to others and all that jazz.

I think girls these days just expect all guys to be assholes which is why they are taken aback when they see that I actually have morals. ....they still prefer the assholes though even though they try to deny it.
    Trophy-licious!

reaper of souls
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    I find some women too confusing!

I met an old friend when I was out a few weeks ago and when I got home I sent her a message saying it was good to see her again. She replied and said the same, we exchanged numbers (found out we had em already >_<) and we just took it from there. I know the 'rules' about texting so I was following them to not come across desperate, shy or annoying because that would mess it all up. It seemed like it was going pretty well, we'd chat regularly and some of it would be pretty personal as well. Anyway last weekend we were chatting and then it just stopped. I sent a message on Sunday because I know she had a photo shoot saying "hope it goes well " and I had no reply but I didn't think too much of it. Then I sent one on Wednesday asking how her week has been and I didn't hear back from that. After that I thought ok I can take a hint and I'll just leave it, but she still likes things that I put on facebook so it feels like I'm getting mixed signals. I try not to think too much about it but it always creeps up on me and I can't make sense of it.

I think what I'll do is just leave it and if she wants to talk to me then she knows where I am

Veteran
    Exactly, do on to others and all that jazz.

I think girls these days just expect all guys to be assholes which is why they are taken aback when they see that I actually have morals. ....they still prefer the assholes though even though they try to deny it.
    I'm not like that and I know girls who DO NOT like the buttholes. I've had plenty of buttholes ask for my number.

Being a butthole or a "bad boy" is a turn off for me, but I hope if I were to ever date a bad boy that I never develop a taste for bad boys. Bad boys are not husband material.

When I date or enter a relationship, I'm looking for potential marriage material. I want to get to know you, bond with you, grow with you, and someday walk down the aisle with you.

That's my 0.02 cents.

25. Likes avecha likes this post
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post

Good night.
    I just want to say congratulations on the women who are interested in you. It seems like you have a hard decision to make on which one to commit to.

As far as being a player, one of the consequences is if girls or women find out you are a player, then they'll be extremely cautious when they date you. Especially the girls who are looking for commitment and being in a exclusive relationship. Some of them may not even date you. Add to this if you hurt some girls' feelings while being a player.

When you say you would put the player to bed for certain girls, that lets me know you are growing up. However, I say put the player to bed for good.

That's just my little opinion.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    I find some women too confusing!

I met an old friend when I was out a few weeks ago and when I got home I sent her a message saying it was good to see her again. She replied and said the same, we exchanged numbers (found out we had em already >_<) and we just took it from there. I know the 'rules' about texting so I was following them to not come across desperate, shy or annoying because that would mess it all up. It seemed like it was going pretty well, we'd chat regularly and some of it would be pretty personal as well. Anyway last weekend we were chatting and then it just stopped. I sent a message on Sunday because I know she had a photo shoot saying "hope it goes well " and I had no reply but I didn't think too much of it. Then I sent one on Wednesday asking how her week has been and I didn't hear back from that. After that I thought ok I can take a hint and I'll just leave it, but she still likes things that I put on facebook so it feels like I'm getting mixed signals. I try not to think too much about it but it always creeps up on me and I can't make sense of it.

I think what I'll do is just leave it and if she wants to talk to me then she knows where I am
    It sounds like she just wants to be your friend, or slow it down. It may be going too fast for her.

28. Likes Sylar likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Respect for that but i have to admit that my gf (together for 2,5 years now) was in a relationship with a friend of mine.
    I didn't "take her from him" or anything she told me later that she kinda fell in love on first sight and wanted to be with me since then.
    I've been reluctant for a year or so (since he was a friend) but in the end she left him for me.

Long story short - sometimes it just happens. As stupid as that may sound.

Veteran

You seem to be informed. Glad to see that you're not the type of woman who pre-judges every man of being a pig, wanting only sex and whatnot but does exactly what they criticize. Anyways yes, most men desire a relationship and marriage. I believe that both sexes are the same in this case. While women won't admit to wanting sex (Even though they crave it), men are more vocal about it, hence the myth of men wanting only sex was born.
    On top of learning that, I also learned that not all men agree with degrading women. When a man, in a group of men, starts saying stuff like, "She's such a dumb $#@!" or "women are dumb $#@!s", there are men in the group who want to speak up and say, "That's not cool".

There are men who do not like degrading women. They have sisters and mothers they love.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post
    Respect for that but i have to admit that my gf (together for 2,5 years now) was in a relationship with a friend of mine.
    I didn't "take her from him" or anything she told me later that she kinda fell in love on first sight and wanted to be with me since then.
    I've been reluctant for a year or so (since he was a friend) but in the end she left him for me.

Long story short - sometimes it just happens. As stupid as that may sound.
    Yeah that's the thing, if she actually left this other guy first then I would probably be fine with it after a while. At the moment it's just some harmless flirting and that is probably as far as it will go. I think some girls just like to flirt, which annoys me more than anything...just feels like leading someone on.

The thing with me is that yes I probably could go out to a club, be an asshole and pick up some girl for a one night stand, that's just not me though.
    Trophy-licious!

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    picking up a "good girl" from a club try gay clubs most straight girls go to them because they don't like those asshole guys at normal club. you fine that girl in that club she will like you more

Thread Information