Page 147 of 156 FirstFirst ... 137147 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 3900
  1. #3651
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,034
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    35,873 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvy View Post
    That last part made me laugh so hard. Plus rep if I can. I worked with a few hot women. They're worse at work for sure. :P
    Yep, and I get more attention from them because I'm the only one that doesn't give them the time of day.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  2. #3652
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    And then one day out of the blue she breaks wind in front of you and you just can't look at her the same again.

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    ahahahahahahah. she broke the $#@! outta THAT barrier


    moving on tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  3. #3653
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,097
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    27,297 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Yep, and I get more attention from them because I'm the only one that doesn't give them the time of day.
    Dude, Dave, I think we might have be the same in some ways. You're starting to sound like me. I always found that if you don't chase someone, and worry about yourself, then people will want to be around you. At least the right ones. You the man.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  4. #3654
    Ultimate Veteran
    Lefein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    22,962
    Rep Power
    193
    Points
    106,264 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Not sure if we still have a strong female populace, but I have a question for the girls in this thread..

    If a guy was so schmammered at a party that he not only went to the shower to avoid throwing up on anyone but also passed out, came-to and threw up again.. Would you.. Seduce him?

    I honestly don't remember much from Friday night after getting in the shower (everything up to that point is clear). My friends tell me I fell asleep on my friends bed and when they woke me up I threw up in a trash bag and then passed out on the floor. When I woke up in the morning there was a naked girl next to me. I spent Saturday nursing a hangover and never heard from the girl I liked. I'm actually glad this weekend is over. The party was great, don't get me wrong, I just wish like hell I hadn't done anything with that girl.
    Last edited by Lefein; 08-05-2013 at 04:14.

  5. #3655
    Master Guru
    Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,448
    Rep Power
    96
    Points
    33,020 (0 Banked)
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    Not sure if we still have a strong female populace, but I have a question for the girls in this thread..

    If a guy was so schmammered at a party that he not only went to the shower to avoid throwing up on anyone but also passed out, came-to and threw up again.. Would you.. Seduce him?

    I honestly don't remember much from Friday night after getting in the shower (everything up to that point is clear). My friends tell me I fell asleep on my friends bed and when they woke me up I threw up in a trash bag and then passed out on the floor. When I woke up in the morning there was a naked girl next to me. I spent Saturday nursing a hangover and never heard from the girl I liked. I'm actually glad this weekend is over. The party was great, don't get me wrong, I just wish like hell I hadn't done anything with that girl.
    Lefein Jr. is born!



  6. #3656
    Ultimate Veteran
    Lefein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    22,962
    Rep Power
    193
    Points
    106,264 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Lefein Jr. is born!
    Please don't kid. That would be disastrous. When she came onto me in the morning, I couldn't even keep it up because my head was killing me (on top of being all like, what the $#@!?) so it's doubtful we successfully copulated... I .. hope.

  7. #3657
    Master Guru
    Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,448
    Rep Power
    96
    Points
    33,020 (0 Banked)
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    Please don't kid. That would be disastrous. When she came onto me in the morning, I couldn't even keep it up because my head was killing me (on top of being all like, what the $#@!?) so it's doubtful we successfully copulated... I .. hope.
    I see. Can't you somehow track her down? Might put your mind at ease...



  8. #3658
    Master Poster
    Beast of Bourbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Blighttown
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,487
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    11,913 (0 Banked)
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    $#@!ing booze man... know that feel :\

  9. #3659
    Asset Manager
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,342
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    17,100 (0 Banked)
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    Please don't kid. That would be disastrous. When she came onto me in the morning, I couldn't even keep it up because my head was killing me (on top of being all like, what the $#@!?) so it's doubtful we successfully copulated... I .. hope.
    An orgasm is actually the best thing for a headache. To do with all the chemicals the brain releases.



  10. #3660
    Master Poster
    Beast of Bourbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Blighttown
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,487
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    11,913 (0 Banked)
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Yeah good luck getting that far with a massive handover

    Hope it's not as bad as you think Lefein.

  11. #3661
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    Please don't kid. That would be disastrous. When she came onto me in the morning, I couldn't even keep it up because my head was killing me (on top of being all like, what the $#@!?) so it's doubtful we successfully copulated... I .. hope.
    maaaaannnnn been there before. and I'm not trying to be the $#@! here lefein, but yea, it's a possibility that you successfully copulated. trust me, I know. I would be prepared for however you would want to handle that.



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  12. #3662
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,034
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    35,873 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvy View Post
    Dude, Dave, I think we might have be the same in some ways. You're starting to sound like me. I always found that if you don't chase someone, and worry about yourself, then people will want to be around you. At least the right ones. You the man.
    May sound corny but at the end of the day my "type" is the girl you could bring home to your mum who has some actual substance to them. Not interested in some hot bimbo with pornstar looks.

    Not gonna lie, looks are still important to me, but those kind of looks don't do it for me.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  13. #3663
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,097
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    27,297 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    May sound corny but at the end of the day my "type" is the girl you could bring home to your mum who has some actual substance to them. Not interested in some hot bimbo with pornstar looks.

    Not gonna lie, looks are still important to me, but those kind of looks don't do it for me.

    That's not "Corny" because you can still have a beautiful chick with a wonderful personality. One of my biggest fears is that I'm never gonna find a girl that I find worthy. Honestly chicks around here are just like "friendly" so it's like trying " A needle in a haystack" Like I said, I'm glad that chicks are like that so we can limit the search, however, sometimes all the blonde bimbos cover the " the one" in the crowd.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  14. #3664
    Ultimate Veteran
    Lefein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    22,962
    Rep Power
    193
    Points
    106,264 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Take it from me, I've had all the hot bimbos a man could ask for in life. The good ones are few and far between and more precious than their weight in gold.

  15. #3665
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,034
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    35,873 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Personally for me. Cute > Hot....maybe just a dash of hot.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  16. #3666
    Asset Manager
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,342
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    17,100 (0 Banked)
    Items Lightning
    You guys are so young though. You have a lot of time left. Don't rush into anything.

    But in saying that, I'm single and want kids so I shouldn't have wasted time.



  17. #3667
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,097
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    27,297 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    Take it from me, I've had all the hot bimbos a man could ask for in life. The good ones are few and far between and more precious than their weight in gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Personally for me. Cute > Hot....maybe just a dash of hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    You guys are so young though. You have a lot of time left. Don't rush into anything.

    But in saying that, I'm single and want kids so I shouldn't have wasted time.

    I'll take your word ol wise on, Lefein. You had more bimbos that anyone on here.

    Dave, I prefer the Mila Kunis cute lol. :P

    @Avecha time has a way on sneaking up on you!

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  18. #3668
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,548
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    77,411 (302,302 Banked)
    music i listen to uselly gets the bed knocking



  19. #3669
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,230
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    119,629 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvy View Post
    I'll take your word ol wise on, Lefein. You had more bimbos that anyone on here.

    Dave, I prefer the Mila Kunis cute lol. :P

    @Avecha time has a way on sneaking up on you!
    Yes, 'cute-hot' for the win.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

  20. #3670
    overstepping the mark
    -Shafty-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,410
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    37,750 (10,700 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    music i listen to uselly gets the bed knocking
    Does Sadé still work?


    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

  21. #3671
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,548
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    77,411 (302,302 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by -Shafty- View Post
    Does Sadé still work?
    no idea who that is but putting on some battle music usely works lol



  22. #3672
    Asset Manager
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,342
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    17,100 (0 Banked)
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    no idea who that is but putting on some battle music usely works lol



  23. Likes -Shafty- likes this post
  24. #3673
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,034
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    35,873 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    You guys are so young though. You have a lot of time left. Don't rush into anything.

    But in saying that, I'm single and want kids so I shouldn't have wasted time.
    Well I'm 24 now, don't really want to waste any of my time anymore. I've got 6 years if I want stick to my ideal plan of having my love life sorted before I reach 30.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  25. #3674
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,990
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    39,708 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    All I can say is, Lefein - you sly dog you!

    But seriously - hope it's all ok on that - *ahem* - end.

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

  26. #3675
    Asset Manager
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,342
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    17,100 (0 Banked)
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Well I'm 24 now, don't really want to waste any of my time anymore. I've got 6 years if I want stick to my ideal plan of having my love life sorted before I reach 30.
    You'll have the mid-life crisis next. I think I'm currently going through mine. Already have my sites set on a younger model (my personal trainer).

    I too want to have my $#@! sorted by 30. Don't wanna leave kids too late. They'll be putting me in my grave while still at high school.

    One thing you youngies have that is good is a mature mindset. None of you seem to be too bothered about rushing around sleeping with everyone. It's a welcome change.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.