Page 149 of 157 FirstFirst ... 139149 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 3917
  1. #3701
    Asset Manager
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,345
    Rep Power
    52
    Points
    17,537 (0 Banked)
    Items Lightning
    I agree with Rave.

    Also, humans are a complicated species.

    Also also, just a friendly reminder (not saying you have) but don't confuse Love with Lust, while they feel similar they are vastly different.

    In 12 years I have lusted after people but only ever been in love once. Sad thing is when I fall in love, I fall hard.

    Life's a $#@! then you die.



  2. Likes oneJ likes this post
  3. #3702
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,606
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    79,770 (302,302 Banked)
    wow i actually met someone i kindly want to be with



  4. #3703
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,132
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    37,758 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    I agree with Rave.

    Also, humans are a complicated species.

    Also also, just a friendly reminder (not saying you have) but don't confuse Love with Lust, while they feel similar they are vastly different.

    In 12 years I have lusted after people but only ever been in love once. Sad thing is when I fall in love, I fall hard.

    Life's a $#@! then you die.
    When I really think about it I don't think I have truely loved anyone I've been with...just lusted strongly. I just like the idea of being part of a couple.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    wow i actually met someone i kindly want to be with
    Do they kindly come from Rapture?
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  5. #3704
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,606
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    79,770 (302,302 Banked)
    lol no



  6. #3705
    Asset Manager
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,345
    Rep Power
    52
    Points
    17,537 (0 Banked)
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    When I really think about it I don't think I have truly loved anyone I've been with...just lusted strongly. I just like the idea of being part of a couple.
    Hahahaha, I'm kinda the same. I mainly seek companionship. Sex doesn't come first for me.

    I have now developed the protector role though, instead of playing little spoon, i like to be the big spoon and just looking after someone in general.

    I've been guilty of feeling sorry for partners and telling them i loved just because.



  7. #3706
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,606
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    79,770 (302,302 Banked)
    all my texts/calls to humans are uselly end up "lets go drinking" but with this human i'm seeing is actually asking me how was my day ect



  8. #3707
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,132
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    37,758 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    all my texts/calls to humans are uselly end up "lets go drinking" but with this human i'm seeing is actually asking me how was my day ect
    ...



    Are you a robot!?
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  9. Likes avecha likes this post
  10. #3708
    Ultimate Veteran
    Lefein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    22,962
    Rep Power
    194
    Points
    108,400 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    ...



    Are you a robot!?

    and stuff

  11. Likes avecha likes this post
  12. #3709
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,551
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well looks like its time to get back into the swing of things of being single.

    The kicker is ending a 2 year relationship losing both my girl and best friend at the same time hasn't bothered me. I guess I always knew this was going to work and was ready for it to end subconsciously.

    If anything this whole new routine I have to build now that I'm single is just annoying me lol

    Time to suit up and head out tonight with the homies and female friends and start this process again...

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  13. #3710
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,606
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    79,770 (302,302 Banked)
    i know how you feel ONE, it really sucks if she helps get throw the darkest days of your life then leaves after that



  14. #3711
    Apprentice
    Georges's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lebanon
    PSN ID
    Georges_2251
    Age
    16
    Posts
    229
    Rep Power
    21
    Points
    1,545 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Tactics
    I am interested with this girl (a lot actually), but I will probably never have the guts to ask her out. I lack self confidence I guess.

    I've never been in a relationship so far, I'm only 15 and could care less, but I would love to have someone next to me on a sunny day.
    Your sig is too friggin' big. Please change it. ~ PSU Staff

  15. #3712
    Superior Member
    oneJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    941
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    33,219 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Mate, this is me being honest here..the girl sounds absolutely cuckoo! You should tell her you haven't the time of day for her games.

    %100 correct.... What I hate the most is that if a buddy of mine was having this issue, I would tell him the same thing... hard to take your own advice sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post

    Sad thing is when I fall in love, I fall hard.
    I forget who said it, but, "You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you cant close your heart to things you don't want to feel"
    You just can't help it even if you know it's bad for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Georges View Post
    I am interested with this girl (a lot actually), but I will probably never have the guts to ask her out. I lack self confidence I guess.

    I've never been in a relationship so far, I'm only 15 and could care less, but I would love to have someone next to me on a sunny day.
    If you're 15 you have nothing to worry about. If you COULD care less, you should ask her out, don't even have to make it sound serious. Don't know if it's sunny in Lebanon right now, but just call or text or ask face to face, "Would you like to go hang out (insert sunny place here) today?"

    If you start asking girls out at 15 it will just get easier... I got my first girlfriend at 23.
    Disclaimer: I may or may not know what I'm talking about.

    http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4404/lbj.gif

  16. Likes avecha likes this post
  17. #3713
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,755
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    158,159 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I think alcohol is the worst thing when you're into someone, so hard to resists those drunken messages




  18. #3714
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,100
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Okay, guys. I have some new stuff for you. The same girl by the way. We now have 9,000 messages, oovoo hours, we have made out. Well, she's said she wants to date me. I never have so I finally said yes since we've been talking so much. Okay, of course we make out at church. So it's like we're in this rut. We're not officially dating. I don't know what the hell we are anymore. Okay, so I was texting her about two days ago then I got suspicious because she didn't text me back.She sent a text to my cousin, Justin, and she said, "Tell Brandon I can't text him. I'll explain at church" She told me her mother went through a phone and seen the messages. It just so happens we were being a little dirty, therefore, she didn't text me because she has to "smooth things over with her mother" I just talked to her recently. She was telling about how her mom was acting. Her mom is a tyrant it seems to me. I don't know what to do anymore. I never had a girl message me this much. I never had a mom to hate me, I never been going somewhere I don't like to see a girl at church. My main point is like how am I suppose to go to this next level. She knows I likes her, She likes me, and I'm getting feelings for a girl, which is unusual, because I only had one other girl I like in my whole life. It just seems I can't win. She's one of the girls in NC who you don't hear anything bad about. I'm lucky enough to have her liking me. Guys/girls what to do.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  19. #3715
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvy View Post
    Okay, guys. I have some new stuff for you. The same girl by the way. We now have 9,000 messages, oovoo hours, we have made out. Well, she's said she wants to date me. I never have so I finally said yes since we've been talking so much. Okay, of course we make out at church. So it's like we're in this rut. We're not officially dating. I don't know what the hell we are anymore. Okay, so I was texting her about two days ago then I got suspicious because she didn't text me back.She sent a text to my cousin, Justin, and she said, "Tell Brandon I can't text him. I'll explain at church" She told me her mother went through a phone and seen the messages. It just so happens we were being a little dirty, therefore, she didn't text me because she has to "smooth things over with her mother" I just talked to her recently. She was telling about how her mom was acting. Her mom is a tyrant it seems to me. I don't know what to do anymore. I never had a girl message me this much. I never had a mom to hate me, I never been going somewhere I don't like to see a girl at church. My main point is like how am I suppose to go to this next level. She knows I likes her, She likes me, and I'm getting feelings for a girl, which is unusual, because I only had one other girl I like in my whole life. It just seems I can't win. She's one of the girls in NC who you don't hear anything bad about. I'm lucky enough to have her liking me. Guys/girls what to do.
    Question: Why don't you officially want to date her? Why aren't you guys officially dating?

    You're 20, so I'm going to assume this girl is your age or a little younger than you. I'm also going to assume that since her mom was able to go through her phone, that she still lives with her parents.

    You need to meet her parents. Talk to both parents and tell them that you like their daughter, and that you want to come over and have dinner with the family. You want them to see how you are, that you're not the bad guy the messages make you out to be.

    Because believe me, if I were a mother and I found dirty messages in my daughter's cell phone from a guy I've never heard of and my daughter is living in MY house, I'd be mad and suspicious. ESPECIALLY if the guy is older than my daughter or my daughter isn't 18 yet.

    I don't understand why you don't want to officially date anyone. This girl likes you and you like her too because you have been texting her back. Now you claim to be catching feelings, but you're not officially dating her. I think those feelings are infatuation and not love, because when you love someone at the least you would date them and be boyfriend and girlfriend.

    That's my tiny .02 cents and my little opinion. I could be wrong.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  20. #3716
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,132
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    37,758 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvy View Post
    Okay, of course we make out at church. So it's like we're in this rut.
    lol..WUT!?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I think those feelings are infatuation and not love, because when you love someone at the least you would date them and be boyfriend and girlfriend.
    Dating comes before love. If he's not ready yet, he's not ready.

    If there is family involved just clear up any misunderstands there might be. If the girl is 18 or older there isn't a lot her mum can do to stop her seeing you..if she's younger then maybe just wait a while, besides it might be illegal.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  21. #3717
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Dating comes before love. If he's not ready yet, he's not ready.

    If there is family involved just clear up any misunderstands there might be. If the girl is 18 or older there isn't a lot her mum can do to stop her seeing you..if she's younger then maybe just wait a while, besides it might be illegal.
    But he's saying he's catching feelings and he's not even dating her. They're just making out and texting.

    If the girl is 18 and older, that is true the mother or parents cannot stop the girl from seeing him. HOWEVER, a lot of parents, mainly the father or father figure, WILL kick you out of their house if you do not obey their rules. It doesn't always happen, but it's a common thing in the US.

    I'm wondering how old is this girl. Would a mother have enough authority to go through an 18 year old and older's cell phone? Or could it be her parents are really controlling?

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  22. #3718
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,100
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Question: Why don't you officially want to date her? Why aren't you guys officially dating?

    You're 20, so I'm going to assume this girl is your age or a little younger than you. I'm also going to assume that since her mom was able to go through her phone, that she still lives with her parents.

    You need to meet her parents. Talk to both parents and tell them that you like their daughter, and that you want to come over and have dinner with the family. You want them to see how you are, that you're not the bad guy the messages make you out to be.

    Because believe me, if I were a mother and I found dirty messages in my daughter's cell phone from a guy I've never heard of and my daughter is living in MY house, I'd be mad and suspicious. ESPECIALLY if the guy is older than my daughter or my daughter isn't 18 yet.

    I don't understand why you don't want to officially date anyone. This girl likes you and you like her too because you have been texting her back. Now you claim to be catching feelings, but you're not officially dating her. I think those feelings are infatuation and not love, because when you love someone at the least you would date them and be boyfriend and girlfriend.

    That's my tiny .02 cents and my little opinion. I could be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    lol..WUT!?



    Dating comes before love. If he's not ready yet, he's not ready.

    If there is family involved just clear up any misunderstands there might be. If the girl is 18 or older there isn't a lot her mum can do to stop her seeing you..if she's younger then maybe just wait a while, besides it might be illegal.
    Dave is slightly right. I wanted to make sure I wanted her before I went into it. I do want to officially date her. Her mother doesn't like me before the messages. She figured out my cousin was an atheist because he was talking about it at church.. So she thought I was too. I'm neutral. I believe in being kind to everyone. That's my religion. I know it sounds douchy but it's true. She's eighteen also. I really care about her. That's why I waited so long to decide. I was scared of failure at first but I learned a person who never tried anything new isn't living life. I would usually agree with you on the infatuation part, however, I waited to make sure she was serious. I look at how much trouble she went through to talk to me, the risks she take because of her mother, and what she says. It just makes me love her.Can't even sleep right to be honest. I was outside listening to sad songs last night

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  23. #3719
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,100
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvy View Post
    Dave is slightly right. I wanted to make sure I wanted her before I went into it. I do want to officially date her. Her mother doesn't like me before the messages. She figured out my cousin was an atheist because he was talking about it at church.. So she thought I was too. I'm neutral. I believe in being kind to everyone. That's my religion. I know it sounds douchy but it's true. She's eighteen also. I really care about her. That's why I waited so long to decide. I was scared of failure at first but I learned a person who never tried anything new isn't living life. I would usually agree with you on the infatuation part, however, I waited to make sure she was serious. I look at how much trouble she went through to talk to me, the risks she take because of her mother, and what she says. It just makes me love her.Can't even sleep right to be honest. I was outside listening to sad songs last night
    Dave, we made out last week. We went around to play basketball. She said. "you stilll haven't did what you promised" and then I went up to her, picked her up, pressed her against the wall, kissed her, then put her down quickly because her friend, Caitlin, came around the corner!

    Edit: Wow I failed! :/

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  24. #3720
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,606
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    79,770 (302,302 Banked)
    she digs your men tits



  25. Likes Silvy likes this post
  26. #3721
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,755
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    158,159 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Silvy it seems to me that if you can sort something out with her parents then you'll both be very happy together and I hope it works out for you.

    It might be worth even just going up to her parents and being honest, say that you know they might be disappointed in what they saw on her phone, and that it was just some harmless fun. You could explain that you might have friends who may be atheists but you both share the same belief that making people happy is the best part of life and love is what brings people together.
    When you love the people in your life, that means that you wouldn't do anything to hurt them, and in return you would do anything to protect them from others who wish to do so.




  27. Likes Fon , Christopher likes this post
  28. #3722
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,100
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    Silvy it seems to me that if you can sort something out with her parents then you'll both be very happy together and I hope it works out for you.

    It might be worth even just going up to her parents and being honest, say that you know they might be disappointed in what they saw on her phone, and that it was just some harmless fun. You could explain that you might have friends who may be atheists but you both share the same belief that making people happy is the best part of life and love is what brings people together.
    When you love the people in your life, that means that you wouldn't do anything to hurt them, and in return you would do anything to protect them from others who wish to do so.
    Thanks, bro. That was really insightful. I see what you mean. I don't think who mother will ever like me though. I'll have to find some way to talk to her mother. I can see the hate in those eyes though!

    edit. @Dj She came for the looks and stayed for the tits.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  29. #3723
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    8,446
    Rep Power
    110
    Points
    69,222 (1,010 Banked)
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Listen to Sylar. Smart man.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

    Server Error Status Thread







  30. Likes Sylar likes this post
  31. #3724
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,100
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by LeisureSuitLarry View Post
    Listen to Sylar. Smart man.
    A rare moment of insight. On a serious note, I agree. He helped me immensely whether he knows it or not. :P

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  32. Likes Sylar likes this post
  33. #3725
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    I hope you work it out with your girl Silvy.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.