Page 150 of 157 FirstFirst ... 140150 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 3905
    Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    I hope you work it out with your girl Silvy.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I hope you work it out with your girl Silvy.
    If It doesn't work out then I'm coming for you, BlackWolf!

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by LeisureSuitLarry View Post
    Listen to Sylar. Smart man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvy View Post
    A rare moment of insight. On a serious note, I agree. He helped me immensely whether he knows it or not. :P
    Aw thanks fellas

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Still not sure if it's a good idea, Silvy. But it's always good to try it out or else you will be left wondering for the rest of your life.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Buy off the mother with chocolate...60% of the time is works every time!
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
    Still not sure if it's a good idea, Silvy. But it's always good to try it out or else you will be left wondering for the rest of your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Buy off the mother with chocolate...60% of the time is works every time!
    I'll buy her chocolates with poison in them. Also, Thanks for the concern, Fon, but I think she's better than most girls I've seen. We're only her for a little bit then we're gone. I can't wake up in a few years and not know. It would eat me alive.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Master Guru
    I'll buy her chocolates with poison in them. Also, Thanks for the concern, Fon, but I think she's better than most girls I've seen. We're only her for a little bit then we're gone. I can't wake up in a few years and not know. It would eat me alive.
    I'm not judging her integrity but your conviction to be with her. The manner that you've shared this seems passive with hints of doubts. Maybe I'm reading too much into this. Ultimately I want my friends here to be happy.

Master Guru
    I'm not judging her integrity but your conviction to be with her. The manner that you've shared this seems passive with hints of doubts. Maybe I'm reading too much into this. Ultimately I want my friends here to be happy.
    Would you pm me? I would like us to elaborate on this, Fon.

Master Guru
    Here's an update. Okay, so I told her on Facebook that I needed to talk to her at church. So anyways church ended then walked near the horses.
    Brandon: I mean what's next?
    Brittney: Relationship wise?
    Brandon: Yeah, of course
    Brittney: Well, I want to be with you, Like I said before but my mother doesn't even want us talking
    Brandon: Well, what what are you going to do?
    Brandon: I don't know why she hates me
    Brittney: She doesn't. I don't know why but she just doesn't want me with you.
    Brandon: What are you going to do?
    Brittney: I'm talking to some guy as a friend.
    Brandon: So you're ditching me?
    Brittney: No, I'm not. I have to show my mother I have an interest in other guys!
    Brandon: It sounds kinda messed up. How can you just do that? Just back out!
    Brittney: I don't want to. My hand is kinda forced here.
    Brandon: What's his name?
    Brittney: You're going to think I'm crazy, but his name is Brandon also.

That's just a sample. She seems so fine emotionally. I'm sitting here dying inside.I'm about to send a message that lets her know. I can't believe I feel this way about someone. :/ Sorry for bothering you guys/girls again.

Master Guru
    Here's an update. Okay, so I told her on Facebook that I needed to talk to her at church. So anyways church ended then walked near the horses.
    Brittney: Well, I want to be with you, Like I said before but my mother doesn't even want us talking
    Brittney: No, I'm not. I have to show my mother I have an interest in other guys!

That's just a sample. She seems so fine emotionally. I'm sitting here dying inside.I'm about to send a message that lets her know. I can't believe I feel this way about someone. :/ Sorry for bothering you guys/girls again.

Master Guru

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Damn that's hard man but tbh if she'd really only wanted you why would she date someone else?!
    To show her mum that she likes other guys too?

I dunno it all sounds reeeeaaaally weird to me.
    And why the heck are you guys always meeting in the church

Here's the cold hard truth (from my limited persective of course).
    If her mother really hates your guts and she can't deal with it then it's probably for the best to just let it be.
    Others have already recommended to talk to her mum but if you don't want or can't do that then you're probably $#@! out of luck

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post
    Damn that's hard man but tbh if she'd really only wanted you why would she date someone else?!
    To show her mum that she likes other guys too?

I dunno it all sounds reeeeaaaally weird to me.
    And why the heck are you guys always meeting in the church

Here's the cold hard truth (from my limited persective of course).
    If her mother really hates your guts and she can't deal with it then it's probably for the best to just let it be.
    Others have already recommended to talk to her mum but if you don't want or can't do that then you're probably $#@! out of luck
    Yeah, that's what I said. I just don't know how she can leave it so easily. She went through all this trouble to talk to me, message me all the time, and kiss me. Now she barely texts me. I wrote her this. This sh!t hurt me so bad while writing this.

I just wanted you to know that I'm done trying to get with you. I tried everything.I'm Not trying to be mean. so don't think that.I wanted to be honest instead. This is not going to be an emotional text, like usual, trying to win you back. From this day on out, if you want to talk then you're going to to message me. I hate to do this but it's the only way I know to not hurt everyday. I hope you make the choices that make you happy in life. I'll love you forever and with that I wish you goodbye.

I had to get it off my chest. : I thought a church girl would be better than most.
    Last edited by Silvy; 09-02-2013 at 22:10.

Master Guru
    Yeah, that's what I said. I just don't know how she can leave it so easily. She went through all this trouble to talk to me, message me all the time, and kiss me. Now she barely texts me. I wrote her this. This sh!t hurt me so bad while writing this. I just wanted to know to know that I'm done trying to get with you. I tried everything.I'm Not trying to be mean. so don't think that.I wanted to be honest instead. This is not going to be an emotional text, like usual, trying to win you back. From this day on out, if you want to talk then you're going to to message me. I hate to do this but it's the only way I know to not hurt everyday. I hope you make the choices that make you happy in life. I'll love you forever and with that I wish you goodbye.

I had to get it off my chest.
    Sometimes it's best to get something like this off your chest. I don't know what I can say in this situation but don't take any drastic decisions yet. Instead try to work things out and observe. If your relationship doesn't improve then make the decision you'll be comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvy
    : I thought a church girl would be better than most.
    You'd be surprised.

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    that's tough man, always sucks when it doesn't work out. I often feel like giving up at times but there's always a little voice in the back of my head that says I might regret it.

Sometimes it's best to concentrate on yourself though, women can be complicated and people always give different advice saying that guys should always talk first and engage the conversation so the girl feels wanted. Then other people say don't do that because it makes you look needy and desperate, it's a minefield to be honest!

All you can do is follow your gut feeling and go where it takes you.

Master Guru
    Sometimes it's best to get something like this off your chest. I don't know what I can say in this situation but don't take any drastic decisions yet. Instead try to work things out and observe. If your relationship doesn't improve then make the decision you'll be comfortable with.

You'd be surprised.
    Yeah, that's why I said " If you want to then you have to message me" She knows that I'm open. If she cares then she'll come back. We had arguments but she would message me back then say she's sorry. She did so much for me and now she'll let it go. It bothers me. She said, "They aren't going to be together because he's about to go to college" Women are the most mysterious things to me now. I was like "Where's your bf" and she said, " He's not my boyfriend" I'm beyond confused but I don't know what to do about it. It's sad because when I had my Silver personality on then she would message me everyday. Now that I pulled out who I really am then she doesn't seem to care. I seen her at church and we spoke but she seems fine. It bothers me. :/

Thanks, Sylar. I'm just trying to follow my heart. I guess that's what i get.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    I've had girls say the whole "He's not my boyfriend" thing before about me..which confuses the hell out of me. If we do everything a boyfriend and girlfriend does together (Including sleeping together) just what the hell are we? (and it's not just f**k buddies if you do all that other bf/gf stuff too).

Anyway, as Sylar says..you can never just give up. Can't turn into one of those old hermits living by yourself as an old man.
    Trophy-licious!

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    I've had girls say the whole "He's not my boyfriend" thing before about me..which confuses the hell out of me. If we do everything a boyfriend and girlfriend does together (Including sleeping together) just what the hell are we? (and it's not just f**k buddies if you do all that other bf/gf stuff too).

Anyway, as Sylar says..you can never just give up. Can't turn into one of those old hermits living by yourself as an old man.
    Yeah, I'm never gonna give up. I just figure if she wants me bad enough then she's gonna message sometime like last time. I just don't want to do anymore. I fight for what I want but it's hard to fight for something that seems like a transient dream. I hope I can have the strength to carry on. I just never felt this way about a girl. I'm to the point where everything she does annoys me and it's bothering me.

Forum Elder
    I respect the way you feel but to put all this simply.

Stand tall, put on a smile, go about your business. DO NOT CONTACT HER. Dont be a $#@!, but appear to lose interest. I have gotten more women by acting like I didnt care when I did. For some reason they love a challenge, they cant stand it when yoi arent wrapped.

If it doesnt happen then it wasnt meant to be.

And last, you are a young man and have your whole life to find the one. When its right you will.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    I respect the way you feel but to put all this simply.

Stand tall, put on a smile, go about your business. DO NOT CONTACT HER. Dont be a $#@!, but appear to lose interest. I have gotten more women by acting like I didnt care when I did. For some reason they love a challenge, they cant stand it when yoi arent wrapped.

If it doesnt happen then it wasnt meant to be.

And last, you are a young man and have your whole life to find the one. When its right you will.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    That's what I said to. I was like when I was being sarcastic, she wanted me real bad. When I started spilling my guts then it seems she doesn't care as much.I think of all the schooling, working out, and studying I do plus the fact of mixing social aspects into my life and I fear I won't have enough time. I want this one bad. I just wish I could read her mind. I've rejected so many women who wanted to date me but then I finally say why not then I go through hell trying to get with her. I will maintain a smile.

Master Guru
    That's what I said to. I was like when I was being sarcastic, she wanted me real bad. When I started spilling my guts then it seems she doesn't care as much.I think of all the schooling, working out, and studying I do plus the fact of mixing social aspects into my life and I fear I won't have enough time. I want this one bad. I just wish I could read her mind. I've rejected so many women who wanted to date me but then I finally say why not then I go through hell trying to get with her. I will maintain a smile.
    What the majority of us men want the most is a woman who will love us. Sometimes we fear partaking our sensitive sides with the risk of losing that love due to insecurities or uncertainty they might feel afterward. Women are more attractive to the assertive and confident types, someone who will make them feel safe. What, chrisw26308 said isn't all far off. But also be yourself and if she doesn't value that then look for someone who will love you for you. Remember that any woman is a potential long term partner who will share her life with you.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    What the majority of us men want the most is a woman who will love us. Sometimes we fear partaking our sensitive sides with the risk of losing that love due to insecurities or uncertainty they might feel afterward. Women are more attractive to the assertive and confident types, someone who will make them feel safe. What, chrisw26308 said isn't all far off. But also be yourself and if she doesn't value that then look for someone who will love you for you. Remember that any woman is a potential long term partner who will share her life with you.
    Objection!

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post
    Objection!
    Care to elaborate?

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by dilshadsheikh View Post
    I tell you now about Houston vehicle search. If you need any help knock me at now. I give you the correct solution.
    this guy is right you need a $#@!ing better car to get the grills

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Bots are so retarded, just goes to show we are still a long way away from the machines rising.
    Trophy-licious!

Thread Information