Page 154 of 157 FirstFirst ... 144154 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 3920
    Forum Overseer

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    I hate that song, it's Chris Brown the woman beater singing about girls apparently not being loyal...what a $#@!!
    that's the subliminal message there man. sometimes you just gotta slap dat hoe cuz $#@!es be crazy.

El Presidente
    Well I had one outing with someone I met on okcupid. It went alright but there were lulls in the conversation. Not really sure she is dating material. Not sure what to make a things at this point.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Forum Overseer

when you're not sure, slip it in the butt.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    Well I had one outing with someone I met on okcupid. It went alright but there were lulls in the conversation. Not really sure she is dating material. Not sure what to make a things at this point.
    If I ever do online dating again I'll be paying for it. The girls on all the free ones are too flaky. I only have Tinder on my phone now for when I'm bored just to see how many girls like my photos.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    If I ever do online dating again I'll be paying for it. The girls on all the free ones are too flaky. I only have Tinder on my phone now for when I'm bored just to see how many girls like my photos.
    If you find of know of a good one let me know. Match.com is so expensive. For six months to message and stuff its around $60 and oh boy if you want a year its a whooping $215! There's no way I would ever pay that much money. You can't even do anything other than sign up for the site for free then they want all your money for basic stuff.

FER MERICA!

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Forum Overseer

ok those tits are just massive...i'd have to skeet 5 times on them to cover them completely. 3

reaper of souls
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    I've kinda had a go at online dating, wasn't on a dating site but got chatting to girls through social media, had it twice i think and both didnt work out

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    NoodleGirl
    I used online dating properly for about a month and found my current boyfriend of 2.5yrs.

Things are a bit distant at the moment tho...
    http://www.psu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=176020&dateline=12859  29804

Forum Overseer

Quote Originally Posted by NoodleGirl View Post
    I used online dating properly for about a month and found my current boyfriend of 2.5yrs.

it's because you guys are young and relationships sometimes aren't that strong especially among guys. talk to him about it and if he doesn't show much interest then move on.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    NoodleGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    it's because you guys are young and relationships sometimes aren't that strong especially among guys. talk to him about it and if he doesn't show much interest then move on.
    yeah he shows interest and he wants to make things better, but he has a history of depression and after he emotionally disconnects, it's so hard for him to come back.

p.s. i saw your avatar and i love ponyo hehe!!!!
    http://www.psu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=176020&dateline=12859  29804

El Presidente

Lucky you. I used online dating for about 6 months and came up empty handed.

Forum Overseer

yeah he shows interest and he wants to make things better, but he has a history of depression and after he emotionally disconnects, it's so hard for him to come back.

p.s. i saw your avatar and i love ponyo hehe!!!!
    well that's certainly complicated. if he really does have interest and isn't interested in other women then the simple explanation would be to help him through it. at the same time, there's always a possibility that he might find another person later on.

EDIT: ponyo is so underrated.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    NoodleGirl
    Lucky you. I used online dating for about 6 months and came up empty handed.
    luck? nah just boob cleavage!!!! XD

6months? wow... did you pay? i never paid for mine lol and i had guys spamming me! there was a time when i was constantly on my phone allllllll day and all night. have you tried dating phone apps???? i tried them too, they are pretty good!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    NoodleGirl
    well that's certainly complicated. if he really does have interest and isn't interested in other women then the simple explanation would be to help him through it. at the same time, there's always a possibility that he might find another person later on.

EDIT: ponyo is so underrated.
    yeah it's pretty complicated... lol but i would hate to bore everyone reading this to death!

well the last time i initiated sex (i lit candles and a blanket and lingerie and heels, the whole gizmo!!!) and he completely denied me saying "i'm not ready... yet". i mean to be fair we do argue a lot which has driven him away and i understand and tried to help but talking to him doesn't work - trust me lol. and obviously sex doesn't either so WHO KNOWS! i'm literally $#@!ing horny and dieing a painful death.....

Forum Overseer

that may be the source of the issue. if you're attracting the guys purely based on physical properties then there's a higher chance it might not last very long.

you have to bring forth your personality first so you're running into guys that are interested in your personality rather than looks.

it's more difficult that way but it may also end up being more serious. unless you prefer to just keep it light.

El Presidente

6months? wow... did you pay? i never paid for mine lol and i had guys spamming me! there was a time when i was constantly on my phone allllllll day and all night. have you tried dating phone apps???? i tried them too, they are pretty good!
    It's easy for you because you're a girl. The guy to girl ratio for dating is about 1 billion to 1. 20 guys looking at the same girl. I've given up and would rather go about my business. I didn't pay either.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    NoodleGirl
    that may be the source of the issue. if you're attracting the guys purely based on physical properties then there's a higher chance it might not last very long.

you have to bring forth your personality first so you're running into guys that are interested in your personality rather than looks.

it's more difficult that way but it may also end up being more serious. unless you prefer to just keep it light.
    oh no no, tbh i originally signed up to have some fun. but this random guy wanted a date and i was like "ok sure" lol and he was the sweetest guy ever, he's very quiet and serious tho. complete opposite to me! - maybe TOO serious!!!

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Tried online dating myself as well. Figured out it might work... Been at it since a year now and I barely had anyone with who I even got to meet because apparently it instantly was clear to 'her' that it was going to be nothing. (and I barely got any contact with others in the first place.)

I basically gave up now and just game away. I'd love to have a girlfriend, it'd make me way happier than I feel right now, but I just gave up (for now).

Battlelog: MrUltraah | PSN: kipkebab92 | Steam: ultraah | Twitch: MrUltraah | Xfire: dahultrapro

Forum Overseer

i think the problem is that you guys are still too young for any serious dating. most guys and gals at this age aren't serious. i went through a similar issue and realized that i had to wait a bit longer to find someone who was serious. but it's always good to keep options open.

El Presidente
    I'm 23 and haven't any serious relationships. I've hardly had any relationships period.

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    I'm 23 and haven't any serious relationships. I've hardly had any relationships period.
    There is always someone worse off bro. Like me for an example.

reaper of souls
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Most of mine have been short term, couple of months at the longest, almost got into one recently but they $#@!ed me over

Fire the space harpoons!
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    I've been married for 17 years. I've forgotten anything I ever knew about getting a date

​aka Sparc

Entropy isn't what it used be

Forum Overseer

Quote Originally Posted by TidalPhoenix View Post
    I've been married for 17 years. I've forgotten anything I ever knew about getting a date
    i always thought you were in your 30s...

Fire the space harpoons!
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    I'm $#@!in ancient. 45, married, kids, mortgage, and room full of consoles

​aka Sparc

Entropy isn't what it used be

Thread Information