Page 157 of 157 FirstFirst ... 147157
Results 3,901 to 3,920 of 3920
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    AverageNinjaNL
    Thanks for the tips guys! Sorry I haven't been very active the last week! I'll be sure to be myself, which is quite shy tbh, but when I get to know someone I become someone completely different! :')

Follow me on Twitter: @DaanvMonsjou

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageNinja View Post
    Thanks for the tips guys! Sorry I haven't been very active the last week! I'll be sure to be myself, which is quite shy tbh, but when I get to know someone I become someone completely different! :')
    It's the same here... In all honesty, I haven't got the balls to talk to someone but when I actually get further than a talk, I turn into someone totally unexpected for those people (which they can either love or hate lol)

Battlelog: MrUltraah | PSN: kipkebab92 | Steam: ultraah | Twitch: MrUltraah | Xfire: dahultrapro

Forum Overseer

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    there's nothing wrong with being shy. don't change yourself, sooner or later you'll realize that you are attracting the wrong girls because you weren't being yourself. some girls like shy boys.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    NoodleGirl
    I think it's the same with everyone at first! Age doesn't matter to me either, but I agree with Wax when its 5yrs or more... but that's just my opinion, I don't judge others who have a bigger age difference

Sorry i haven't been on in awhile... been so busy shopping for the right size furnitures and address changes and all the $#@! that comes with it lol! I've only just set up my PC and PS3........ what a nightmare!!! My room is a pig den... got heaps of clothes on the floor cause i'm waiting for my wardrobe - joys to put together lol!!

I did the other day... find a birthday card he gave to me few months ago (at this point i thought i threw everything away) and i was debating with myself to not burst into tears about it lol.... such a lame ass! but it's super hard considering i spend every single day with him for 3yrs. *sigh* i miss the cuddles and kisses

But overall i feel tons more happier now and i feel free as a birdddddd hehe!
    http://www.psu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=176020&dateline=12859  29804

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    That wasnt me. I have never been to a gaming convention and never recorded video of myself doing anything. Oh and im not overweight or have long fingernails.
    I realized who I was confusing you with. Fingernail man was actually...

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Sooooo...I've got my first date in over 3 years tomorrow. I'm going to be honest I've met this girl online a few weeks ago, we started talking and found out we share a lot in common and have pretty similar personalities. She is very pretty too. After a while we exchanged numbers and we've been texting ever since. The other day she made plans for us to meet up tomorrow evening for a meal and maybe go to the cinema and have drinks after...I'm glad she did this because I probably didn't have the balls to do this.

I'm meeting her tomorrow, we get on really well over text and I can tell she likes me. I'm just worried because I haven't dated in such a long time that things might fizzle in person and I might just collapse into a big pile of nerves. Guess I just need to vent, but I'm really hoping tomorrow goes well because it has been a long time. I think it makes a difference this time too because she is actually the same age as me as opposed to someone younger, so she might be a bit more mature.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Forum Overseer

yea same age is a plus. also, think of it this way, if she can't handle your nervousness, then you really won't last long anyway. you want someone who isn't turned off by small things. especially if you do decide to go long-term.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Hope that everything will go well Dave!

Might be overthought, but you never know.. Watch out for catfishes.
    Meeting people you met online can be a bad thing if you're not sure who you're actually going to meet.. But I'm going to assume you're sure of who she is

Battlelog: MrUltraah | PSN: kipkebab92 | Steam: ultraah | Twitch: MrUltraah | Xfire: dahultrapro

Forum Overseer

didn't he say he already saw her? :P'

oh wait never mind. alright bro, good luck

Fire the space harpoons!
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Sooooo...I've got my first date in over 3 years tomorrow. I'm going to be honest I've met this girl online a few weeks ago, we started talking and found out we share a lot in common and have pretty similar personalities. She is very pretty too. After a while we exchanged numbers and we've been texting ever since. The other day she made plans for us to meet up tomorrow evening for a meal and maybe go to the cinema and have drinks after...I'm glad she did this because I probably didn't have the balls to do this.

I'm meeting her tomorrow, we get on really well over text and I can tell she likes me. I'm just worried because I haven't dated in such a long time that things might fizzle in person and I might just collapse into a big pile of nerves. Guess I just need to vent, but I'm really hoping tomorrow goes well because it has been a long time. I think it makes a difference this time too because she is actually the same age as me as opposed to someone younger, so she might be a bit more mature.
    good luck matey. Be confident, even if you don't feel it.

​aka Sparc

Entropy isn't what it used be

Forum Overseer

except if he's ugly or fat, then just bounce.

12. Likes TidalPhoenix likes this post
    Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    except if he's ugly or fat, then just bounce.
    Or a fat girl. (fat $#@!es need love too)

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Pretty sure she's not a Catfish.
    Trophy-licious!

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    In that case, good luck!
    Or if you just got passed it, how did it go?

Keep us updated D:
    You know.. This is the PSU Gossip topic :3 xD

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Yeah, it actually went really well. Think there'll be a 2nd date. Had dinner, went to the cinema to see Gone Girl (Seriously messed up film) and went for a drink afterwards.
    Trophy-licious!

17. Likes K2D likes this post
    Forum Overseer

dave is in denial. just tell us the catfish story dude. you have to let it out so it can heal.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Second date on Friday, daytime date this time.
    Trophy-licious!

Elite Sage
    Right - I tend to avoid this thread as I have $#@! advice however now I need your advice.

Have you ever been with someone you love yet you don't feel in love with them? That's how I feel right now. I know I love her and would do anything I can for her however the last few weeks I've had a tough time trying to work out if our relationship is worth continuing. When it's good, it's amazing. However we've been arguing more recently and I'm starting to notice that there are a lot of differences between us.

I feel like breaking up is the only fair thing for both of us but I can't bring myself to breaking up with her as I don't want to hurt her as the last thing I want to see is her cry as that brings me down every time. I just don't know if staying with her is going to do either of us any good when I don't feel like my heart is in it.

She went to NY a week or so ago for a week and she just went to Cornwall for the weekend so I've had plenty time alone to think about it and now it's all I can think about. I'm not too fussed about being on my own but when I think of being on my own without her it gets tricky.

I don't think talking to her about it will do any good as we've had a few of these conversations recently.

Forum Overseer

it really depends on what the differences are.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    As Omar said, it could depend on what differences.

Also might be a stupid idea, I don't know for sure as I don't haven't had a girlfriend myself (yet?), but it might be an idea to spend less time with eachother for a little while. Might be that you both need a little time 'off' and who knows it could help?
    Nonetheless, talking should work out eventually if you both really love eachother.

Thread Information