Page 2 of 3142 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 78535
  1. #26
    Ultimate Veteran
    DangerousMali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    22,807
    Rep Power
    168
    Points
    264 (8,632 Banked)
    Items New User Title
    Banned because Doom are you going to be online in K2 ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    Coke isn't really that hardcore a drug.


  2. #27
    Master Poster
    RedOrb_Collector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,059
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    15,272 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerousMali View Post
    Banned have you got any demon soul icons ?
    There are Demon's Souls icons now?!

    Get the Level 5 Icon (My 1st icon on the top left)

    Banned because it's sexy to me
    Sorry. My theme is only one logo (Playstation icon) and the rest are faces of characters.

    Banned

  3. #28
    Dedicated Member
    saleenf5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,197
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    1,838 (0 Banked)
    banned OMG

  4. #29
    The Godless Heathen
    MentallyCritical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Home:Wanking.
    Age
    21
    Posts
    4,823
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    108,903 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerousMali View Post
    Banned because Doom are you going to be online in K2 ?
    well not for a good 2 months i got exams & shiz to take care of


  5. #30
    Ultimate Veteran
    DangerousMali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    22,807
    Rep Power
    168
    Points
    264 (8,632 Banked)
    Items New User Title
    Banned because if there isn't a demon soul icon, demand one from the shop clerks


    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    Coke isn't really that hardcore a drug.


  6. #31
    Ultimate Veteran
    DangerousMali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    22,807
    Rep Power
    168
    Points
    264 (8,632 Banked)
    Items New User Title
    Quote Originally Posted by -DooM- View Post
    well not for a good 2 months i got exams & shiz to take care of
    in febuary ?

    my exams are in april and june, but good luck and stay away from me


    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    Coke isn't really that hardcore a drug.


  7. #32
    Master Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12,784
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    190 (0 Banked)
    banned because my head is gonna asplode.


  8. #33
    Dedicated Member
    saleenf5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,197
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    1,838 (0 Banked)
    i already took exams............ banned

  9. #34
    Ultimate Veteran
    DangerousMali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    22,807
    Rep Power
    168
    Points
    264 (8,632 Banked)
    Items New User Title
    banned lol asplode

    those dumb spammers on 4chan are getting on my nerves


    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    Coke isn't really that hardcore a drug.


  10. #35
    Master Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12,784
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    190 (0 Banked)
    Banned because i had a cheesecake today. NOM!


  11. #36
    Ultimate Veteran
    DangerousMali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    22,807
    Rep Power
    168
    Points
    264 (8,632 Banked)
    Items New User Title
    Banned i had that earlier this week at the cheescake shop, ultimate WIN



    posters a bit wack though


    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    Coke isn't really that hardcore a drug.


  12. #37
    bobabooy?
    Guest
    Banned cause Im eating an angus burger

  13. #38
    Dedicated Member
    saleenf5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,197
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    1,838 (0 Banked)
    banned cause im a vegetarian!

  14. #39
    Master Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12,784
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    190 (0 Banked)
    Banned because thats anginalicious!


  15. #40
    Ultimate Veteran
    DangerousMali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    22,807
    Rep Power
    168
    Points
    264 (8,632 Banked)
    Items New User Title
    Quote Originally Posted by saleenf5 View Post
    banned cause im a vegetarian!


    PFFFFFFTT

    I SAY, remove yourself from the premises !

    banned


    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    Coke isn't really that hardcore a drug.


  16. #41
    Master Poster
    RedOrb_Collector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,059
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    15,272 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Vegetarians?!

    Blasphemy! You have canines son use them!

    Banned

  17. #42
    The Godless Heathen
    MentallyCritical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Home:Wanking.
    Age
    21
    Posts
    4,823
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    108,903 (0 Banked)
    banned cause i am one myself...


  18. #43
    Master Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12,784
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    190 (0 Banked)
    Banned because i'm a vegetarian too. But I make up for it by being awesome.


  19. #44
    Ultimate Veteran
    DangerousMali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    22,807
    Rep Power
    168
    Points
    264 (8,632 Banked)
    Items New User Title
    Quote Originally Posted by -DooM- View Post
    banned cause i am one myself...
    Quote Originally Posted by MiNiMaL_sAnItY View Post
    Banned because i'm a vegetarian too. But I make up for it by being awesome.
    why ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    Coke isn't really that hardcore a drug.


  20. #45
    The Godless Heathen
    MentallyCritical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Home:Wanking.
    Age
    21
    Posts
    4,823
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    108,903 (0 Banked)
    banned cause did you get my pm ?


  21. #46
    Master Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12,784
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    190 (0 Banked)
    Banned because theres no reason like sienfeld.


  22. #47
    Master Poster
    RedOrb_Collector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,059
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    15,272 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerousMali View Post
    why ?
    Religion I'm thinking.

    Banned.

  23. #48
    The Godless Heathen
    MentallyCritical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Home:Wanking.
    Age
    21
    Posts
    4,823
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    108,903 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedOrb_Collector View Post
    Religion I'm thinking.

    Banned.
    but i am a agnostic ...
    Banned.


  24. #49
    Master Poster
    RedOrb_Collector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,059
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    15,272 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    If you say so.

    Banned

  25. #50
    The Godless Heathen
    MentallyCritical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Home:Wanking.
    Age
    21
    Posts
    4,823
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    108,903 (0 Banked)
    banned cause i got nothing to say now...


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.