Page 3122 of 3142 FirstFirst ... 311231223132 ... LastLast
Results 78,026 to 78,050 of 78535
  1. #78026
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,263
    Rep Power
    145
    Points
    495,049 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    FuckingBull$#@! is the lord of the ban thread.

    banned
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  2. #78027
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,102
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    FuckingBull$#@! is the lord of the ban thread.

    banned
    Pshhh I'm the land lord of this ban thread and some people ain't payin' there rent.
    bant

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  3. #78028
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,263
    Rep Power
    145
    Points
    495,049 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    banned for get $#@!ing used to it.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  4. #78029
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,102
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    banned for get $#@!ing used to it.
    Make me a sig and that'll be your rent payment. *Snaps fingers*
    banned

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  5. #78030
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,263
    Rep Power
    145
    Points
    495,049 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Dat image is $#@! quality. I need a better one.

    banned
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  6. #78031
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,102
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Dat image is $#@! quality. I need a better one.

    banned
    I'll look around. I was just looking around and found this. Kwes, would you kiss me if we met?
    banned

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  7. #78032
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,263
    Rep Power
    145
    Points
    495,049 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    When you say kiss, do you mean punch in the face? Then yes.

    banned
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  8. #78033
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,102
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    When you say kiss, do you mean punch in the face? Then yes.

    banned
    Well.....if that's what you're into.
    banned

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  9. #78034
    Forum Dawg
    FallingBullets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in your pc
    Posts
    18,266
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    5,953 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    banned cause I see the two village idiots have been busy
    ♥ ∈ ∅

    The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity Abraham Lincoln
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

  10. #78035
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,102
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by FallingBullets View Post
    banned cause I see the two village idiots have been busy
    That's what happens when you leave us alone you, irresponsible leader.
    banned

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  11. #78036
    Forum Dawg
    FallingBullets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in your pc
    Posts
    18,266
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    5,953 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    banned cause I have better things to spend my time doing
    ♥ ∈ ∅

    The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity Abraham Lincoln
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

  12. #78037
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,102
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Something better than banning?! Absurd!
    bant

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  13. #78038
    Forum Dawg
    FallingBullets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in your pc
    Posts
    18,266
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    5,953 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    oh, no, banned for thinking I meant that, you fool
    ♥ ∈ ∅

    The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity Abraham Lincoln
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

  14. #78039
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,102
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    banned you're misleading like a girl that has a guy in the friend zone.
    banned

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  15. #78040
    Forum Dawg
    FallingBullets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in your pc
    Posts
    18,266
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    5,953 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    banned cause the friendzone is a warzone
    ♥ ∈ ∅

    The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity Abraham Lincoln
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

  16. #78041
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,102
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Exactly. In the end where just trying to f**k with the other nation. (Nation=Women (Metaphor)
    banned

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  17. #78042
    Forum Dawg
    FallingBullets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in your pc
    Posts
    18,266
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    5,953 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    banned for your poor analogies are terrible, you should leave
    ♥ ∈ ∅

    The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity Abraham Lincoln
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

  18. #78043
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,102
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by FallingBullets View Post
    banned for your poor analogies are terrible, you should leave
    Poor bans are terribile to but you stay!
    bant
    Last edited by Silvy; 10-04-2012 at 16:59.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  19. #78044
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,263
    Rep Power
    145
    Points
    495,049 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Banned this discussion bores me.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  20. #78045
    Forum Dawg
    FallingBullets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in your pc
    Posts
    18,266
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    5,953 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    banned for things, and maybe stuff
    ♥ ∈ ∅

    The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity Abraham Lincoln
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

  21. #78046
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,102
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Fb you must not feel well today?
    banned

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  22. #78047
    Fister Roboto
    Lethalmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ISIS HQ
    Age
    24
    Posts
    14,805
    Rep Power
    124
    Points
    22,708 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I have 48 hours of nothing. Make this good.

    Banned

    "The Secret Ingredient Is Phone"

  23. #78048
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,102
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Your probably gonna be disappointed because i have no material written..
    banned

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  24. #78049
    Fister Roboto
    Lethalmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ISIS HQ
    Age
    24
    Posts
    14,805
    Rep Power
    124
    Points
    22,708 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    No practice needed. Just improvise. I'm sure it'll turn out gr-

    On second thought.. yea, go write some material

    Banned

    "The Secret Ingredient Is Phone"

  25. Likes Gilly3 likes this post
  26. #78050
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,102
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethalmind View Post
    No practice needed. Just improvise. I'm sure it'll turn out gr-

    On second thought.. yea, go write some material

    Banned
    Judging by this ban.....it looks like you can use some work. A little co-op writing?!
    bant

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.