I just played the game couple hours ago. I have seen things that would not be possible if you play the game normally like me.
- Boomers vomiting from high rooftops, and hitting people
- Boomers being able to vomit again way too soon
- Survivor just walking by me when I was a Tank in those narrow hallways in the sewers, even though I can do that only in my crazy dreams
- Survivors that melee me 70 percent of the time in mid-air if I try to pounce them as hunter, which I can only dream of doing as well.
- More bull....
Maybe I am the worst of the worst, and playing against best of the best. But how come few weeks ago when I played this game, it was not as bad when it came to these glitches.
So I am getting sick and tired of waiting for the patch. I guess when they said couple weeks, they probably meant a month since it will be a month by next week Thursday since the patch came out on PC.
Latest PSU headlines:
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Newmarket, Toronto, Ontario
- PSN ID
- Rep Power
- 5,716 (440 Banked)
Any ideas when the Left 4 dead Patch will arrive?Almost everyone will say: buy console that has games that you want, and those who say otherwise are ignorant.
Playstation Move for the win!
What? Boomers take forever to recharge the next shot of vomit. 90 percent of the time, they usually die seconds after they shoot. IF they shoot.
Anyways, it was said a few weeks ago that there would be an update "in the coming weeks". Valve hasn't said anything since then.. other than the spring DLC that will release new campaigns.
"All that really belongs to us is time; even he who has nothing else has that."
[Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.6GHz, XFX HD 4890, 4GB ram]
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)