Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

[Playstation 3] Condemned 2: Bloodshot

Release Date: 2/08/08

Price: $6.99 (Used)

We all know that the first game was a sleeper hit. It scared the crap out of us and really brought a new meaning to FPS suspense. Condemned 2 not only brings that all back but it adds much more to the table. Check it out below.

Graphics - 8.5/10

Very detailed enviorments and charcters. The game is dark but not to dark. The flashlight in the game keeps you feeling edgy and once in a while you feel like turning those lights on in the house. There is much detail in pretty much everything you look at. Whether it be the ground your walking on or the bum digging through the trash can.
    Everything is in a first person view. Climbing ladders or falling through a hole. You will always be seeing the game through Ethans eyes.

Sound 9/10

The sound effects really keep the suspence going strong. You may be walking around for a few mins hearing nothing until you enter one room where you hear a crazy drugged bum laughing in freakish manner. Sounds come from behind and in the corners. Hearing a flock of birds fly away in surround sound is quite impressive. Its the little sounds in this game that really keep it going. Less is more in this case.

Gameplay 9/10

There are some new additions to this sequel. One being that Ethan is now an alcholic and needs to drink just to keep his nerves down. Alcholhol is scattered throughout the game.
    Forensic evaluations are a new part of Condemned. You get to determine and evaluate the crime scenes and upload the information yourself. Is the dead body a male or female? How were they killed? Was the body moved at any point? You are evaluated by how close you can come to the right answers.
    TV sets and radios are also scattered throughout the game and when you find one you must adjust the antenna to get a signal. You get frequent messages from the killer and bonuses from finding all TVs and radios.

Overall 8.75/10

This game also features a multiplayer mode but I have yet to try it out.
    Condemned 2 brings a whole new feeling to a FPS game. The added objectives and new forensic analysis makes you feel like a real detective. If you liked the first game then you will love this sequel.

This game definitely gets Lethal's stamp of approval. Even without the trophies.

Last edited by Lethal; 12-16-2012 at 05:02.

Elite Guru
    Thanks for the info.

I've got this game, it's on my 'to play' list so I'll get round to it eventually.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Quote Originally Posted by *goo View Post
    Thanks for the info.

I've got this game, it's on my 'to play' list so I'll get round to it eventually.

I love this game. The bear scene is pretty cool lol. I wish it had trophies though.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    I have the first on Xbox, it was okay but a bit dull and bland and I couldn't play past 3 or so hours it just didn't interest me.
    This sounds more exciting, maybe ill pick it up for cheap sometime

Via Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    I have the first on Xbox, it was okay but a bit dull and bland and I couldn't play past 3 or so hours it just didn't interest me.
    This sounds more exciting, maybe ill pick it up for cheap sometime

Via Tapatalk

I also was not a huge fan of the first one. I remember this one being much better though. For the price, you almost have to pick it up lol. This is another game I would play through again if it had trophies.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Great review bro! If I find one for that price ill scope it up!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    The first one was one of the best horror games to come out of this generation and the sequel lost all of that. It just became a gory brawler.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    The first one was way better.

Thread Information