Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

GTA 3 easy kills plus money

Ok. for those who still play and want to play GTA III all over again. If just for fun

Here is a easy way to get 200 kills in 10 minutes with a baseball bat. Ok this is a simple little task

Ok when you start your game New or old. If its a New file here is how to get $10,000 plus 200 kills in around 10 to 20 minutes.

Ok start from you safe house in Redlight district portland. Go to Hepburn heilghts just and stand there. Start beating people up. Here is the easy bit for every $5,000 you make you have killed 100 peds, For every $10,000 you make you have killed 200 peds. If you want to make $20,000 you have killed 400.

Ok that may sound like a lot of people and it might take along time. But it does not. Its really simple all you have to do is aim for $10,000 when you get to the amount you have killed 200 peds without having to look at your stats to confirm it.

When you make $10,000 save it and keep the motion going. You will get 200 kills in around 10 to 20 minutes with the baseball bat. You do not need a car to do this. I done 1,000 kills in less than 30 minutes just in that area only. When you save your file make sure your target is $10,000 everytime, because if you go for a higher target it gets confusing and you loose track.

Some advice if the cops are around and you, and you get a star kill the cop. Just make sure he is on foot. Because you will have to go and get a brib to get the two star wanted level of.

Ok if the paramedics turn up kill them to. The more vechicles you have in the area that are all empty the more peds will appear..

Ok remember for every $10,000 you make you have killed 200 peds. So if you make $20,000 400 peds would have been killed without you having to look at your stats.

Plus some peds drop around $1,294 so if you get a ped like that your on your way to make a lot of money and a hell of a lot of killings

Remember Stay in HEPBURN HEIGHTS all the time to do this becuase its the best place to get your killing up
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Benji91
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Ok. for those who still play and want to play GTA III all over again. If just for fun

Here is a easy way to get 200 kills in 10 minutes with a baseball bat. Ok this is a simple little task

Ok when you start your game New or old. If its a New file here is how to get $10,000 plus 200 kills in around 10 to 20 minutes.

Ok start from you safe house in Redlight district portland. Go to Hepburn heilghts just and stand there. Start beating people up. Here is the easy bit for every $5,000 you make you have killed 100 peds, For every $10,000 you make you have killed 200 peds. If you want to make $20,000 you have killed 400.

Ok that may sound like a lot of people and it might take along time. But it does not. Its really simple all you have to do is aim for $10,000 when you get to the amount you have killed 200 peds without having to look at your stats to confirm it.

When you make $10,000 save it and keep the motion going. You will get 200 kills in around 10 to 20 minutes with the baseball bat. You do not need a car to do this. I done 1,000 kills in less than 30 minutes just in that area only. When you save your file make sure your target is $10,000 everytime, because if you go for a higher target it gets confusing and you loose track.

Some advice if the cops are around and you, and you get a star kill the cop. Just make sure he is on foot. Because you will have to go and get a brib to get the two star wanted level of.

Ok if the paramedics turn up kill them to. The more vechicles you have in the area that are all empty the more peds will appear..

Ok remember for every $10,000 you make you have killed 200 peds. So if you make $20,000 400 peds would have been killed without you having to look at your stats.

Plus some peds drop around $1,294 so if you get a ped like that your on your way to make a lot of money and a hell of a lot of killings

Remember Stay in HEPBURN HEIGHTS all the time to do this becuase its the best place to get your killing up

Hmm.. I gotta take out my old playstation and test this

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    GTAIII is a classic! Always will be.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    it is and i will always play GTA III. I am playing it later on infact and i just started a new file. This is how i found and worked this out.

So remember when you eran $10,000 you have killed 200 peds. And you do not have to check you stats to confirm it.

So if you make $20,000 you have killed 400. So every $10,000 you make you will have killed 200 people
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Member
    Great find rep worthy this thread.
    Shall do that when I want to spam my kill count up a little bit

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    I have a 100% save on my PS3 - I was bored last summer and thought hell why not? The only thing left to do is build up my criminal rating - this should help!

+rep

I've moved onto Vice City now, any tips for that would be awesome

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Well all i can say about VIC CITY is that it works in a different Money pattern, Which is because you can buy assests. It is harder to come buy loads of money on the streets. You will get at least $10 to $ 50 per person. But you will get around $ 100 to 300 if you kill someone that drops 4 to 5 wades of cash. So to help you out you would have to kill at least 1,000 peds to get close to $10,000 or maybe less. I am not sure.

Since has i said the Money patern is different in VICE CITY

I hope this helps. But if you do the Citizens assist for the cops, you will get $50. But when the cop kills the person keep hitting them and you will get $600 before the body disappears. Plus if the Paramedics trun up let them bring the person back to life again and repeat the process over and over again. With this methdon you will make $1,200 for every two kills of the same person. The best place to do this is near the MALL where all the gangs hang out. Because the cops will always have someone to chase be it a gang member or a crinimal or a sercuity guard.

But remember if you puch the poerson to the floor you will get you first $50, Let the cop kill the person first and get in there and keep beating the person until there body disappears or the paramedics trun up. When they do let them bring the person back to life and kill them again. You will not get the cops after you because the cops still thinks he is a crinimal and you are free to kill the person as much as you like.

Always remember this, you will not make alot of money. Maybe not as quick as GTA III but it will not take to long to make $5000 or $10,000

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    But remember if you puch the oerson to the floor you will get you first $50, Let the cop kill the person first and got in there and keep beating the person until there body disappears or the paramedics trun up.
    lol yeah I always do this!

Damn, those were the days when GTA was amazing!

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    lol yeah I always do this!

Damn, those were the days when GTA was amazing!
    They still are amazing
    I still love playing Vice City and all the ps2 games, they are the best.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I have both games working this out and man its amazing how easy it is to get money in GTA III. But VICE CITY gets easy if you follow my tips

Elite Member
    On Vice City I am happy to wait for my businesses to rack up money, I just go on killing sprees or do mini events like the arena derbys and stuff.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Quote Originally Posted by Poida View Post
    They still are amazing
    I still love playing Vice City and all the ps2 games, they are the best.
    GTA4 let it down a little though

Hopefully the next GTA has the original gameplay

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Since i have done this. I have pushed GTA IV to the side and focuse on GTA III and VICE CITY

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    GTA4 let it down a little though

Hopefully the next GTA has the original gameplay
    GTA 4 was a huge letdown, maybe the expectations were too high.
    But the older games are better anyway, the ps1 versions though were awful.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I agree to a point. I still play gta 1, london and 2 now and then. Here

you all know when you do the side misssions in GTAIII you can keep doing them to earn a hell of alot of money. The same goes for VICE CITY. If you have the Lower you wanted Cheat and a Tank cheat you can do the VILGANTE missions in VICE CITY for 3 hours solid and reek in Millions of dollar's

Elite Member
    Speaking of GTA 3 I just played it for the first time in months, I still have the same enjoyment out of it when I first played it even after finishing it twice.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I have beat GTA III around 100 times. And i still love it to this day and i always like to beat the game

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Ok so you all know. There is an alley way Next to the Amunation in Portland. That you can kill a lot of people and not get the cops after you at all. Not even if you use the Rocket lanucher.

For some reason Rockstar left this place out of the Cops wanted zone. Which means unless the cops see you or you hit a cop they will not come after you.

In all gta games the cops area alerted by a ped seeing what you are doing. So they phone the cops on you.

But this area is the only area were the peds have no interest in what you are doing.

that is another area to get a hell of alot of kills.

Remember unless the cops see you then you are free to do what you want

Plus the Mafia will still attack you if you attack them.

Its only the alleyway you can not leave the alley way to do this anywhere else.

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    I have beat GTA III around 100 times. And i still love it to this day and i always like to beat the game
    That's what I call a passionated player.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    cheers mate.

I always play GTA III far more than GTA IV. Because i enjoy GTA III more

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Ok so you all know. There is an alley way Next to the Amunation in Portland. That you can kill a lot of people and not get the cops after you at all. Not even if you use the Rocket lanucher.

For some reason Rockstar left this place out of the Cops wanted zone. Which means unless the cops see you or you hit a cop they will not come after you.

In all gta games the cops area alerted by a ped seeing what you are doing. So they phone the cops on you.

But this area is the only area were the peds have no interest in what you are doing.

If you use this tip plus the $10,000 tip i give out you will be set for alot of kills and money.

Plus the cops can only aresst you unless they see you killing someone

Elite Member

Its a good find but wont work if you do it after the Mafia hates you or dont they go there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    That's what I call a passionated player.
    I agree, a very good GTA player
    cheers mate.

I always play GTA III far more than GTA IV. Because i enjoy GTA III more
    Dont blame you, its always been one of my favourite ever games, its so much more enjoyable, sometimes next gen just doesnt cut it.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Thats true about the Mafia. Its a gifted when the diadlo's hate you because they only use the colt 45 when you stand on a vehicle or the Ramp in Hepburn heights

Elite Member
    I love this thread, any talk about GTA 3 is something I havent discussed enough of

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    True all this talk is making me want to log out and play the game all night

Thread Information