Latest PSU headlines:

Page 141 of 239 FirstFirst ... 131141151 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 5966
    Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    What a crazy race today, feel sorry for Hamilton and Vettel,

Forum Sage

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well that race was a good one. Credit where credit is due - fair play to Alonso. To win and have not just Vettel but also Hamilton out of the race? He must be loving it!

Very Glad that MSC made podium as well

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    man, Maldonado is a $#@!head!!

all things bad aside, Shumey on the podium!!!! a seasons worth of good luck in a single race to balance out a season of bad luck.
    im a shumey fan, so i can't rate the race im biased.....

clearly been a while since shumeys been in a press conference. that was quite funny
    Last edited by Fijiandoce; 06-24-2012 at 15:18.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Yes Maldonado is a fricking tool most of the time h is always running into someone.

Williams’ Pastor Maldonado has had 20 seconds added to his race time by the European Grand Prix stewards after colliding with McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton on the penultimate lap in Valencia. As a result of the penalty, Maldonado drops from 10th to 12th in the final classification.

The Venezuelan was penalised for ‘failing to rejoin the track in a safe manner’ after he ran off the circuit while attempting to pass Hamilton for third place. Their subsequent coming together put the Briton into the wall and out of the race.

Maldonado’s penalty promotes team mate Bruno Senna to 10th in the race results, handing the Brazilian a championship point, while Toro Rosso’s Daniel Ricciardo moves up from 12th to 11th.
    http://www.formula1.com/news/headlin...2/6/13503.html

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    i TWEETED THAT $#@! PASTOR LOASDS OF ABUSE AFTER WHAT HE DID TO MY BOY.

Mclaren, yet another $#@!ed up pitstop.

Alonso is a freaking machine, best driver in F1, just about. Nothing to choose between him, lewis and seb. VERY lucky to win, but whatever!

Given the tyre problems Hamilton found himself in during the closing laps, it seems unlikely that he would have been able to hold off Alonso for the victory, but it would have meant he was clear of Pastor Maldonado, and therefore the incident that took him out of the race, for which Hamilton was blameless.
    Interestingly, if you look back at how many points Hamilton had lost to various operational issues at McLaren this year before Valencia, it was 27 - exactly the same number as Alonso.
    Add the 18 or 15 he would have got for either second or third place in Valencia (depending on whether Kimi Raikkonen would have caught him) and that is more than 40.
    After Valencia, he is now 23 points behind Alonso. The McLaren has been on balance the fastest car this year, but Ferrari's form is getting better and better and, after Valencia, Red Bull look more formidable than at any time this year.
    There are still 12 races to go in an already extraordinary season that clearly has many more twists and turns to come. But Hamilton should be comfortably leading the championship. Have McLaren already thrown it away?

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Agreed. Maldonado was a $#@! for that move on Lewis. Lewis's reaction said it all to be fair.. he must frickin hate the guy. He's obviously a good driver but he can be so clumsy as well.

Glad to see Schumi on the podium. Love that guy xD. And as for Alonso - I too believe he's the best driver on the grid, he's unbelievably good and what a drive by him yesterday

Groujon (spelling?) looks pretty handy too

Power Member
    Grosjean think gros jean

8. Likes Nitey likes this post
    Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Vettels pace doest bode well for the WDC........

Elite Member
    Spanish motor racing chielf Carlos Gracia has said that Maria de Villota is currently undergoing surgery having fractured her skull in Tuesday’s accident.

British newspaper the Mirror has also reported that doctors are currently battling to save the sight in one of de Villota’s eyes after her helmeted head took the brunt of the impact into the side of a lorry loading ramp at the Duxford airfield. German reports say the 32-year-old Spaniard, whose father is the former F1 racer Emilio de Villota, looks set to be transferred from her hospital in Cambridge to a hospital in London, perhaps for further surgery.

But Graeme Lowdon, the Marussia team’s chief executive, is quoted by Auto Motor und Sport as saying the situation “looks a bit better” for de Villota than it did early on Tuesday.

“We are currently waiting for news about how the operation is going, and then we’ll see what part of or if the brain is affected,” high-ranking Spanish FIA official Gracia told Spanish radio Cadena Ser. “I would like to believe that Maria is no longer in danger, but only the doctors can judge that and there are so many conflicting reports — as we know, these things take on a life of their own,” he added.

Elite Member
    Its confirmed that Maria de Villota has lost her right eye due to the accident she sufferd on tuesday's testing i wish her a speedy recovery. shame this has happend, i hope she gets well an i hope she stays within the racing world or around F1, it seems she can never race again after losing her right eye

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    been following this for a while.

was quite amazed when i saw the headline on my desktop.

shame really, she's the only other female in F1, and the only deserving one in my books. suffice to say, she will never race again.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Surebrec
    tragic, the only word for it, her career is over even before it has begun.
    Don't waste your words I don't need anything from you.
    I don't care where you've been or what you plan to do.
    I am the resurrection and I am the light.
    I couldn't ever bring myself to hate you as I'd like.

Dedicated Member
    Grosjean fastest in Practice and Alonso didn't complete any laps at all.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    dUE TO rains

gonna be a wet weekend in my country all weekend

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    trust the british......drought last year and now? damn near tropical storm.

kinda glad im not in the UK atm
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    with the exception of Vettel, all the oldies lead the pack tomorrow

schumey P3! hopefully his luck carries into tomorrows race.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Power Member
    Silverstone still fails, they have pumped alot of money into it witht he new track changes and such but forgot about the paying punters.
    I have been many times in the past and it was horrendous getting out of the place queues for hours because there was only 1 road into and out of the place.
    Also the carparks are just fields so the slightest bit of rain and its muddy as heck and people always get stuck.
    Last edited by keefy; 07-07-2012 at 20:11.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Silverstone still fails, they have pumped alot of money into it witht he new track changes and such but forgot about the paying punters.
    I have been many times in the past and it was horrendous getting out of the place queues for hours because there was only 1 road into and out of the place.
    Also the carparks are just fields so the slightest bit of rain and its muddy as heck and people always get stuck.
    you just described all British events, not just F1
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    fault clearly lying at the doorstep of Mercedes. the cars that run their engines really struggle in the first half of the GP's, themselves included. poor showing from all of them this weekend. all passed by Renault power.

i'd point the blame at fuel loads, as they all level out towards the end.
    too much power, too much fuel, bad compromise. this pretty much covers all the complaints of their drivers.

Maldonado needs his license revoked. this guy is rubbish. its a shame to the sport that he's won a race this year!
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Elite Sage
    I loved seeing Massa up there. 4th place not so bad

As for Maldonado, yeah, get rid of him. He'd a quick driver, but he's got the attitude that if he can't win, no one can.
    I once ate a dirty sock...don't tell anyone.
    World domination has taken a momentary setback...talk amongst yourselves in the meantime.
    UK>America. its just true

Power Member
    Missed the full race as I was wathing the Tennis final but heard that MAldonado took out Sergio Perez wich Perez was not happy about and put all the blame on Maldonado.
    Last edited by keefy; 07-08-2012 at 20:55.

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Missed the full race as I was wathing the Tennis final but heard that MAldonado took out Sergio Perez wich Perez was not happy about and put all the blame on Maldonado.
    You can pretty much guess Maldonado is involved in an incidient at every race now. My take on the incident in the spoiler below if you want to read.

World domination has taken a momentary setback...talk amongst yourselves in the meantime.

Power Member
    It doesnt look bad but the Stewards fined him €10,000.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/18762839

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    "Sergio can say what he wants. This is racing."
    man this guy is just too much. arrogant as hell! Racing my arse! he had miles of space on the inside. Sergio wasn't pressuring him at all on the inside. he made his mind up BEFORE the corner to push him out, he was damn near in the middle of the track, he wasn't "defending" anything. he could see Sergio was ahead of him and that he would carry that momentum through the subsequent corners and so he decided to attempt gaming the system. i don't buy that oversteer rubbish he was spouting. Sergio can travel around the outside of a corner at higher speeds on the dirty line with not even a twitch from the rear and this guy can't? even on the racing line?

Mark Webber was racing. Micheal Schumacher was racing. Bruno Senna was racing. all showing respect for other drivers. all recognizing when its time to surrender and attempt a counter at another point on the track.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Elite Sage
    Actually, it seems to be a mix of both.

Looks like from the video Maldonado intentionally moved over to the right to try and cut Perez out of the turn by changing his line, but then he loses the rear end when he tried to steer back left into the turn. I guess I take back what I said earlier then. Looks like although unintentional what happened, he still did what he did.

Although it doesn't look like Perez was in front in the crash. He gets further on the outside during the entry but since the outside line is longer than the inside, they just end up side by side when it happens.

Thread Information