Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 124134
Results 3,326 to 3,339 of 3339
    Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Thanks for the encouragement guys. After I slept on it the damnedest thing happen when I woke up. My mind was telling me I want to play Demon's Souls. I was having fun with the game because it was very challenging. Quick question. I haven't even made it to the Tower Knight yet. I keep dying at the end of the bridge when there are 4 archers and Dark knight, is what I will call him. I read a strategy guide that said hide behind the cart on the right but 4 arrows and I'm finished, one swing by the knight with a little health gone I'm finished. The time that it takes for healing items to work is what kills me most of the time. I will be in the middle of healing and get hit and I die. Any tips on areas to upgrade I went Royalty when I started because I read a guide that suggested it because you get Soul Arrow and Fragrant Ring right from the start that it said what a great thing to have early on.

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Items Big BossFinal Fantasy XIILBP NarikoDemons Souls Cover
    Don't be too proud to run away for a bit. Clear out all the enemies as you go, and when you get to the problem spot just run back until they stop chasing you, heal, and head back in. As long as you don't die or leave the level, most enemies will not heal themselves and you can chip away at them one at a time.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinoqs View Post
    Don't be too proud to run away for a bit. Clear out all the enemies as you go, and when you get to the problem spot just run back until they stop chasing you, heal, and head back in. As long as you don't die or leave the level, most enemies will not heal themselves and you can chip away at them one at a time.
    Problem is I have a dragon breathing down my back...literally it is right after one of those bridge sections where you run after the dragon roast the bridge. I believe it is right before the boss fight. Going to give it some trial and error later to see what I can do. Going under the bridge is a no for me. Those wolves tear me apart almost every time.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    If the Red Dragon is giving you trouble, just kill it! All you need is a bow and 200-250 arrows (depending on your bow & Dexterity). Make your way to the first tower after the dragon shows up and kill your way up to the top of it. Once you kill the two crossbowmen, go over to where they were standing, by the ramparts facing back the way you came, and stand at the middle gap. Arm your bow, go into Aiming mode, and aim at the entry archway on the building where those spear-carrying shield-faced blobs were. Aim at the top left corner of the archway. Listen for the dragon's wing flap sound effect. You should hear one quiet flap, followed by a louder flap, followed by his roar. Fire an arrow right after the loud flap, just as his roar begins. Your arrow will hit the dragon just as he is swooping down, and you will see it cause a small blood trail and his health bar will show up for a brief second. Do this 200-300 times and the dragon is dead, you get the Small Flame Scale demon's soul which can be used to get 10,000 souls (his soul isn't used for anything else in the game), and you can deal with the other enemies at your leisure.
    Last edited by Equinoqs; 11-11-2011 at 18:33.

Superior Member
    Agreed with the red dragon kill - You can even do it with soul arrow which i did it takes a while but worth it i think.

Glad to hear you are sticking with it. I am new to the game also but it has gripped me i have been grinding up to get a new bow for a fair while now. When i first started gathering mats i thought there was no way i was going to get the stuff but i am 2 chunks of spiderstone away now. Must admit though getting more shards is annoying me never thought i would say that a couple of days ago

Get rid of that dragon and grab the winged spear on the bridge its pretty good weapon also my advice if you do not have strength for purple flame shield (which you can grab after dragon kill) is to but a heater shield from the blacksmith in the nexus it is a pretty good shield and better than the one you start with.
    TFIGEGKTB

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    I finally got to the tower knight. Soul arrow saved my life getting there. I beat the tower knight first try using soul arrow! Any suggestions on which route to take next should I continue on in Boletaria Palace or is there somewhere else that I should go that is more around my character level. Tried the area with all the poison guys and just couldn't get to the boss got tired of trying. I tried to look through the Demon's Souls wiki but I left more confused than when I came in.

Superior Member
    You could try Burrow King (2-1 i think it is) that is where i went after 1-1. You check out Shrine of Storms see what you think but those silver skeles are tricky gits. Not really been anywhere else yet myself

On a happier note i managed to get my Sticky Compound Long Bow+5 just now so i am ready to move on this weekend to another area. Actually shouted out 'yes' when i got that last chunk
    TFIGEGKTB

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawheidbob View Post
    You could try Burrow King (2-1 i think it is) that is where i went after 1-1. You check out Shrine of Storms see what you think but those silver skeles are tricky gits. Not really been anywhere else yet myself

On a happier note i managed to get my Sticky Compound Long Bow+5 just now so i am ready to move on this weekend to another area. Actually shouted out 'yes' when i got that last chunk
    Doing the burrow king now and I'm breezing through it.

Just beat the Armor Spider! Cake. Didn't die but once through the entire thing.
    Last edited by PS4freak; 11-10-2011 at 23:27.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Congratulations! Now you're hooked, there is no turning back
    You'll be glad you sticked with it, it really is one of the best games this generation.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post
    Congratulations! Now you're hooked, there is no turning back
    You'll be glad you sticked with it, it really is one of the best games this generation.
    Yes you are correct. I am hooked to it. Beat the first boss in every world now. Once you get past the initial entry phase it is really not too bad. Those paralyzing bastards in the queen's tower were a $#@!! But I will say I love it. Any suggestions on some light armor. I've got some but it's not great. Or possibly a really good site that explains everything and give you set up suggestions.

Superior Member
    The wiki http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/home along with the forums there are the best i have found for info - A little overwhelming but once you get into it its not too bad.

May i ask what soul level people suggest for the second run through just to give me a kind of target.

Edit

Huzzah adjucator is down

Tomorrow i am going to attempt to get my TOB
    Last edited by Bawheidbob; 11-12-2011 at 00:51.
    TFIGEGKTB

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Got this in my inbox:

The end of an era.

On a side note, I just LOVE looking back over this thread and seeing the noobs posting about giving up, then toughing it out after veterans motivate them into sticking with it, then mastering the game, then motivating the next wave of noobs to stick with it and giving them help - that's gaming community right there! Thank you, Demon's Souls.

Shut up and play games

13. Likes Beast of Bourbon likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    All good things come to an end.
    A salute to all the brave souls.

15. Likes Wrath likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Just won't be the same with out the blood stains and worry of being invaded. I'm going to play some before they shut em down. Yeah there dark souls but you know had good memories with demons souls.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Thread Information