Latest PSU headlines:

I was wondering how much I could get for my PS2

I was wondering what anyone thinks I could get for my Playstation 2 so I could pre-order a Playstation 3 and fully pay for it when they are available for pre-order. I have an older version PS2 with a 60GB Hard drive in it and about 15 games on it and then I have about 20 other games all in great condition with manual and case. I cant think of all of the games with it but they are like Madden 06, God of War, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, NCAA Football 06, Tiger Woods 06, Mercenaries, NBA 2k6, NBA Live 06, NCAA Basketball 2k6, Call of Duty 2, and a bunch more. But I also have 3 controllers, 1 is a wireless air flo one, 2 memory cards and a memory card expander. Thanks.

Apprentice

See where $300 gets you and go from there. I realize that'd be a steal but it's always hard to sell tech on the brink of replacement. I found that out with my computer. I spend $1000 for all the components (decent for the time by gaming standards, 3000+ proc, 1Gb ram, nVidia 6800 vid card) and less than a year later I couldn't get $400 for it.

A huge thanks to Legend Killer and FireFox for the stunning sig and avi!

Elite Sage
    If you trade it in at game stores like EB games, you'd be lucky to get more than 70 bucks for it...
    I am a moron. Do not argue with me because I will drag you down to my level and win with experience .

My Imba 'net speed (no joke):

Yeah I tryed to sell mine but they were only going to give me $50 for it . They are so cheap .

The Marvelous One
    Yeah, EB are cheapskates. I only got $40 for mine.

Apprentice

Wow, forget that, how much do they give you for recent mint condition games, like if you traded in RE4 the day after buying it?
    If you're only getting $40/50 at EB games and none of your pals want to pay the big bucks for the whole shibang you could always just keep it incase there's backwards compatibility issues with the PS3.

A huge thanks to Legend Killer and FireFox for the stunning sig and avi!

Elite Sage
    Items Final Fantasy XAuronNaughty DogFirefox LogoAppleBlizzardPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    All that is probably worth at least $400. You could probably sell it as a giant bundle on E-bay and get like $250-$400 for it.

The Marvelous One
    EB is a joke when it comes to trading stuff in.

Apprentice

I agree. EB Games is cheap when it come to trading games. I tried trading in a collection of PS2 games for XBox games. I estimated I had around $400 retail when I brought them but I only managed to get around $25 for them. Not a good trade in value. Blockbusters had just recently advertise they will accept games for store credit starting at $8 each. I may want to go with this option. I don't know if they will accept hardware or accesories though.
    The Console War is the only war where no one get hurt.

See the world through my eyes. Click here to view.

Forum Sage

[LIVE]Shadow of the DAMNED trailer unveiled

Electronic Arts has lifted the wraps off the debut trailer for Goichi Suda and Shinji Mikami’s eagerly anticipated horror collaboration, Shadows of the DAMNED.

Check it out below.

[VIDEO HERE]

Fresh details on the horror outing have also emerged following EA’s Tokyo Showcase 2010 event, with the main character now known as Garcia, a chap who must venture in to the pits of hell in order to save his loved one, Paula.

Grasshopper Manufacture’s Suda 51 commented that he has been looking forward to working with Mikami-san “for a long time,” further adding that EA had been selected as the game’s publisher in order to attract a wider audience.

Mikami also chipped in, describing the game as a “phychological action thriller” that contains a “punk-rock style.” Furthermore, he added that while the game is very much a horror title at its core, Garcia’s demon-slaying antics would still be punctuated by its lighter moments.

Shadow of the DAMNED is scheduled for release in 2011 for PS3 and Xbox 360 platforms.
    *Kiss My X Box Flavoured Ass*

Thread Information