Assassins Creed PS3 exclusive running on a 360 at E3?

This CAN'T be possible, Can it? A PS3 exclusive and by MOST journalists opinions, the BEST looking PS3 game at E3, running on a 360 under a sheet, I mean WHO would be more embarrased; Ubisoft for trying a STUNT like that, or SONY for taking credit for HOW great the game looked?

Elite Sage
    The True North Strong and Free: Canada

Second of all, it's been posted numerous times already.
    I am a moron. Do not argue with me because I will drag you down to my level and win with experience .

My Imba 'net speed (no joke):

[LIVE]TGS: Ninja Theory working on DMC

Capcom announced during its Tokyo Game Show press conference today that developer Ninja Theory is currently working on a new project by the name of DMC.

A short trailer depicted a familiar looking chap kitted out in a red & black coat, twin handguns and sword inside a mental institution. Having been asked what his name is, the individual answers 'Dante' before leaping out of a nearby window. It's worth noting that this latest incarnation of the iconic demon slayer looks younger than he did in previous games.

Keiji Inafune confirmed the game's being handled in America, and is being produced by Alex Jones. No release date was given, though Capcom confirmed it'll be available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Stay tuned for more info as it becomes available to us.
    *Kiss My X Box Flavoured Ass*

Thread Information