Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 313
    Quote Originally Posted by Svetlana
    The Red 9 is by far my most favourite handgun. It's powerful and is easy to aim with (when equipped with the stock) and it certainly looks the part. Save your pesetas to tune up your Red 9.
    Roger that , it takes pretty much space but I don't care! I like the looks of it, reminds me of some WWII weapon =). I read about Punisher's exclusive form and it sounds good too, but Red9 is probably the most powerful so I'll have a try with Red9 .

Phading Reality
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VII
    I always used the Punisher.

Master Poster
    The punisher is not a bad handgun, I especially like the fact that it's firepower can penetrate multiple enemies at one time (I think up to five at once?), but the best handgun weapons IMO are the Blacktail (for firing speed) which is perfect for if you're surrounded and need to unload into them quickly, and the Red9 for accuracy and sheer fire power.

Forum Elder
    I finally beat Pro mode. The PRL is so sweet! I kill Garradors with one shot! Now I have to get the handcannon. Mercenaries isn't the easiest game mode either. I though I did pretty good with Leon in the main village but I only got one star. Looks like I'm going to have to practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vercetti
    I finally beat Pro mode. The PRL is so sweet! I kill Garradors with one shot! Now I have to get the handcannon. Mercenaries isn't the easiest game mode either. I though I did pretty good with Leon in the main village but I only got one star. Looks like I'm going to have to practice.
    Good job ! I got it also a while ago, but I wish it would [spoiler:640fe46ebd]shoot enemies into pieces or somehow barbeque them, but PRL just kills the Las Plagas inside them . It's quite easy to kill the bosses with it though =).[/spoiler:640fe46ebd] By the way did you kill the Predator guy at the Castle underground tunnel :O? I didn't have the balls to do that . I'm also trying to get the Handcannon, but man that waterworld place is annoying, that "#%!"& doublechainsaw giant is immortal...

Dedicated Member
    Is there any way to play the game a second time on a harder difficulty but keeping all your items ie guns and money ( since you get loads after beating Sadler)

I went to start again but it didnt give me the option of changing difficulty above easy ( which would be pointless again) however if i start a new game on normal i loose my items...any way round this?
    "Ever since I started working each day has been worse than the one before, so no matter what day you see me its the worst day of my life".

When you load your finished game, it starts all over with the same difficulty, you can't change to harder. I know it sucks a little, but we gotta do it the hard way. Don't worry, Normal difficulty isn't very hard either, you don't have the Shotgun at the very beginning like on Easy but you can find it. Also if you play on Pro mode I suggest you use knife a lot.

balla4life
    if there wasnt a RE4 i would definitely go with da first RE

Forum Elder
    Yeah you have to play the same mode twice in order to keep all of your current weapons.

I think the reason why this was GOTY is because of the re-playability.

pendinginsanity
    Heh after all these hours with mercenaries, I could probably beat it in about 40 minutes.

Forum Sage
    Heh after all these hours with mercenaries, I could probably beat it in about 40 minutes.
    Once you've memorised the maps, the locations of the added time sectors, the treasure chests containing bonus time and the explosive barrels, you're sorted for the Mercenaries mode.

I used to play the levels by running around anywhere, blasting enemies without any strategy at all but as you earn more characters, you have to learn how to use them properly for each level.

Lastfm id: RadioheadSnob

I only got 7 5-star ranks lol . I die so often right at the end, before my time runs out =). I won't give up until I got my hands on the cannon :2gun: !

Forum Sage
    I won't give up until I got my hands on the cannon
    The handcannon is such a glorious gun. It's beautiful and has a massive sound whenever you shoot with it. The only negative thing about the gun is that it makes the game too easy.

Lastfm id: RadioheadSnob

The only negative thing about the gun is that it makes the game too easy.
    I guess the same goes for P.R.L 412, both kill enemies with 1 shot. PRL is great, it has kind of two attacks. But anyway, I mostly use it to get some money & ammo for other guns, then use those as it makes the game too easy ...

Forum Elder
    ^^By two attacks, do you mean the flash, and then the beam itself? If you're not please let me know.

The bonus guns make the game easier, true. But think of it as an accomplishment and a reward. You can't say that about most games out there.

The Marvelous One
    My RE4 days might be over. I just can't beat the regenerators.

Forum Elder
    Shoot the leeches on his anterior side, then shoot his leg. When he falls, shoot the leech on his back and he will die.

The Marvelous One
    Ok, I'll try it out.

Veteran
    though I did pretty good with Leon in the main village but I only got one star. Looks like I'm going to have to practice.
    Wait till you have to beat the water world place with leon, it's the hardest thing in the entire game in my opinion.

My RE4 days might be over. I just can't beat the regenerators.
    Ok, what difficulty is it, what weapons do you have and where are the regenerators you're stuck on?

Quote Originally Posted by Vercetti
    ^^By two attacks, do you mean the flash, and then the beam itself? If you're not please let me know.

The bonus guns make the game easier, true. But think of it as an accomplishment and a reward. You can't say that about most games out there.
    Yes I meant the flash attack and the beam, sorry for not explaining better . I'll probably give up on the Handcannon lol or maybe I need a break from Mercenaries mode. I just can't take it anymore :O, Professional mode was easier to clear in my opinion, although I was nearly out of ammo/herbs from Krauser to Saddler.

My RE4 days might be over. I just can't beat the regenerators. Sad
    My tactic usually is just to use the infrared scope on semi-auto rifle and shoot the 3-4 leeches on them and they'll die. But if you don't have much rifle ammo and can't kill all leeches, then use Mine Thrower or Striker. But you don't have to kill the Regenerators always .

Forum Elder
    Yeah I thought I did really good on the first stage. What's the trick to getting more stars? I think it's probably combo kills or kills in a row.

Forum Sage

Asura's Wrath added

Added to database.
    *Kiss My X Box Flavoured Ass*

Thread Information