Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Which pet do you like the most?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dog

43 61.43%
  • Cat

23 32.86%
  • Fish

4 5.71%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

My favorite is Dog I just love them and German Shepherds and Labradors are my favorite and I also like Rottweilers
    Buy Pet dog supplies of better and healthy quality.

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    put your girlfriend/wife and your dog into a trunk of a car for several hours. then open it up and look who's happy to see you. i think i've made my point

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

Dedicated Member
    Cats all day. If your busy they clean themselves, eat whenever, an use a litterbox. They just chill all day looking out the window thinking about life an $#@!. If you feel like picking them up, go ahead they'll take it in stride just like everything else.

Banned from my iTouch using Tapatalk

4. Likes darky89 likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Cats fo sho.

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    lulz at the fish lovers.

I have no qualms with any of those species, though the dog is always top dog...no apologies for that pun.

Almost been 2 years now since our family dog that I grew up with had to be put down, I miss him and I can't wait for the day when I can finally own a dog of my own. Though I am a poor student atm, so I'm not in the position to have one. I already know what species I want. An Alaskan Malamute..used to be a Husky, but Malamutes are similar and supposedly easier to take care of. If I was to have a second dog it would be a St Bernard like Beathoven.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Forum Guru
    I currently have 2 dogs and a cat. My dogs are cool, the cat is a $#@!er. I've had a lot of dogs, and they all have something to like about them. Cats...not so much. Seems like for every cool cat, there's about 10 pos cats.

Short answer: dogs

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    The term man's best friend is just true with dogs though, its always nice to come home after a $#@! day and have atleast someone happy to see you.
    Trophy-licious!

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    This thread is seriously lacking options.

Ducks
    Rabbits
    Turtles
    Chimps
    Guinea Pig
    Hamster/Gerbil

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Dog, why? Man's best friend. Seriously, I can't count how many times my dog brightened my day when I was pissed or sad.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    Dog. Little bugger always makes me smile
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    I love dogs and cats equally.

Learn to do signatures here

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Honestly my favourite animal is a husky. Closest I'll ever get to a wolf, which I find badass. Sadly there expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolovis View Post
    I chose dogs because they're easier to take care of IMHO. You can pet them, play games with them, and there's no litter box.
    You can pet cats, play with em sometimes (They LOVE lazer pointers), and you have to let a dog outside and walk it. Though a litter box has the tendency to make your house smell kind of bad lol

Sig&Av by Kuro

Sometimes streaming Watch_Dogs

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4MetroReduxDragonAge3BatmanAKWitcher3DyingLightOrder1886Uncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

PSN ID
    littlegoldfish66
    Cats for me. I love all animals but Cats are my favourites. I like Dogs but working full time isn't viable cause it'd be left alone in the house all day by itself, and they take a lot of looking after, plus having to go out in all weathers to walk it. Cats are more self sufficient, and cuddly I like fish too, I find them relaxing watching them swim about in their fish tank. I used to have a fish. I used to have Rats, they make good pets too. But I always go back to Cats

Dedicated Member

That's my pet. She's smarter than most people I've met. Very obedient, very loving, and would lay her life down to protect my daughter. I've also owned many cats, but never had one that would actively protect a child.

PSN ID
    littlegoldfish66
    Most animals are smarter than most people

Dedicated Member
    I chose dogs because that's what I have and he is awesome.

Also, I'm allergic to cats (but I do like them, just they literally make me sick), and fish are just too impersonal. You can't cuddle with a fish, you can't take your fish for a walk, you can't use your fish to talk to hot girls, etc.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Huskies aren't very expensive, they're $600 for a pet contract from a reputable siberian breeder.

I love, love dogs and used to own a red and white siberian husky. Love 'em! I'm not sure what I will do next, either start a reputable siberian kennel or own a German Shepherd and a Golden Retriever.

I love cats too.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    Closest I'll ever get to a wolf, which I find badass.
    A friend of ours used to have wolves. They were enormous, and were _very_ un-dog-like, regardless of the genetic relationship.

Not really an animal person, big no way on dogs, we did have a big marine aquarium, gave it away a few months ago, just too much work.
    "Remember, you're young only once but you can be immature forever."

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    When do you guys reckon is the best time to buy your own dog? I probably won't be able to afford one until I am working full time..but I can't really buy a dog when I am working 9 to 5, 5 days a week. Are yearly designated holidays enough time to get a puppy through the difficult stages?
    Trophy-licious!

Veteran
    Items Dark Souls CoverMuseSteam
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Huskies aren't very expensive, they're $600 for a pet contract from a reputable siberian breeder.
    'Pet Contract'? $600 bucks? There are breed specific rescues for huskies, malamutes, etc. thatwould save you at least $400. You would also be saving a dog's life and not helping to perpetuate the broken breeding system in America.

/highhorserant

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    When do you guys reckon is the best time to buy your own dog? I probably won't be able to afford one until I am working full time..but I can't really buy a dog when I am working 9 to 5, 5 days a week. Are yearly designated holidays enough time to get a puppy through the difficult stages?
    How long are your holidays? A 6 week old puppy or older can easily be potty trained/crate trained within a week. After that, not really any difficult stages. Not sure what the weather is like for you, but I would wait to there is no more snow/consistently above 50F to male the training less of a headache. All the puppies my wife and I have fostered hate the cold and makes for a difficult transition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Birbiglia
    Why would you go talk about computers when you could stay here and go skiing and your skis will be french toast sticks!

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Check out your animal shelters folks. I go to mine couple times a week to help walk the dogs so they can be all nice and behaved when the public gets there. What I've learned is that most of these dogs aren't rejects, just got a bad lot in life. It's a sweet gig, if you don't have time or resources to own a dog, you can have fun with one, help the shelters and socialize a pet when they find a loving home. Be warned though, one dog will con you in to taking it home.

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    When I heard those PETA $#@!s wanted to make a bill for all dogs to be castrated, a part of me died. Wtf is this $#@! PETA? I thought you $#@! animals-errr I mean love animals

Veteran
    Items Dark Souls CoverMuseSteam
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    When I heard those PETA $#@!s wanted to make a bill for all dogs to be castrated, a part of me died. Wtf is this $#@! PETA? I thought you $#@! animals-errr I mean love animals

Because requiring people to spay and neuter their pets would be so terrible, wouldn't it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Birbiglia
    Why would you go talk about computers when you could stay here and go skiing and your skis will be french toast sticks!

Thread Information