Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Elite Guru
    hisame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,686
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)

    Queens Blade coming to PSP

    http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1223224_1407.html
    A famous visual combat book comes to PSP.
    If the deal is good I might buy this.

    For people who has no idea what this is,
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen's_Blade

    Panasonic TH-42PY800AZ, Onkyo TX-SR606 (black) , Polk RTi6
    PS3 60GB (JP) , 360 Pre 20GB (JP)

  2. #2
    Master Guru
    Shin Asura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Working out with Juri
    Posts
    6,192
    Rep Power
    82
    Points
    6,410 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    May not want to post this because of the images

    Huge thanks to my awesome friend Finalreaper for the sig!!

  3. #3
    Elite Guru
    hisame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,686
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin Asura View Post
    May not want to post this because of the images
    I guess it depends which country you are in.
    The images are a little on the edge.
    It's a typical SRPG style game.
    A lot of good games got announced for PS3/PSP in the pass few days.

    Panasonic TH-42PY800AZ, Onkyo TX-SR606 (black) , Polk RTi6
    PS3 60GB (JP) , 360 Pre 20GB (JP)

  4. #4
    Ultimate Veteran
    mickice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    21,936
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    21,911 (40,000 Banked)
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You can post the PG13 images in the PSP Games thread.

    So whats with the sexy ones? and is it like a fighter? A sexy fighter?

    - Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

  5. #5
    Elite Guru
    hisame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,686
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    You can post the PG13 images in the PSP Games thread.

    So whats with the sexy ones? and is it like a fighter? A sexy fighter?
    The PSP game is SRPG, the original game is a RPG book novel.

    Panasonic TH-42PY800AZ, Onkyo TX-SR606 (black) , Polk RTi6
    PS3 60GB (JP) , 360 Pre 20GB (JP)

  6. #6
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,313
    Rep Power
    107
    Points
    48,303 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    uh. what?

    one of those girls looks like she is about to give birth.

  7. #7
    Superior Member
    SolidGreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    546
    Rep Power
    52
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    WTF ?? S-RPG mean Sexy-RPG right ??

  8. #8
    1lyi1
    Guest
    The anime is airing right now in Japan.
    I'm getting this game.

  9. #9
    Forum Guru
    BakaMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,748
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    342 (0 Banked)
    Will this game hit NA region.............
    PS3 60GB R.I.P Born Dec/17/07 Died in Nov 25/09
    WKC blog http://wkcinfo.blogspot.com/2008/12/...anslation.html
    Himeko Katagiri and Ayumu Kasuga aka Osaka dancing

  10. #10
    1lyi1
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaMaster View Post
    Will this game hit NA region.............
    I'm not sure, the actual content I see here is no worse than what was in Ar Tonelico though.

  11. #11
    Master Poster
    L1nux K1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,454
    Rep Power
    46
    Points
    1,857 (0 Banked)
    The site is in chinese. Anyway, I looked at the images and this doesn't look like my type of game so I won't be getting it.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    bobtheduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,895
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    4,577 (0 Banked)
    Hurray for acid boobies!

    Yeah... I didn't think Sony allowed Z rated games on their systems, or is that just the biggie, and they're fine with it on PSP?

    Queens Blade is a frigging hentai.

  13. #13
    Forum Guru
    BakaMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,748
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    342 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtheduck View Post
    Hurray for acid boobies!

    Yeah... I didn't think Sony allowed Z rated games on their systems, or is that just the biggie, and they're fine with it on PSP?

    Queens Blade is a frigging hentai.
    Whats a Z Rating stand for. Is that Z something new ??
    PS3 60GB R.I.P Born Dec/17/07 Died in Nov 25/09
    WKC blog http://wkcinfo.blogspot.com/2008/12/...anslation.html
    Himeko Katagiri and Ayumu Kasuga aka Osaka dancing

  14. #14
    Veteran
    bobtheduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,895
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    4,577 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaMaster View Post
    Whats a Z Rating stand for. Is that Z something new ??
    A is appropriate for little kids
    B is for older kids
    C is like a Teen
    D is like an M
    Z is like AO, though the Japanese rating system is generally harsher for foreign games than native, but eroge are always Z... Z rated games require ID to buy and they're not sold in normal stores.

    They're Japanese ratings. If you've ever been on the Japanese store, you'll see the A, B, C, and D ratings everywhere. No Z ratings, though, for the reason I've said. I'm pretty sure there are no Z rated games on a Sony system, as there are none on PS3 and Japanese PS3 releases usually get censored if they would have gotten the Z rating, while 360 ones don't.

  15. #15
    Ultimate Veteran
    mickice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    21,936
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    21,911 (40,000 Banked)
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtheduck View Post
    A is appropriate for little kids
    B is for older kids
    C is like a Teen
    D is like an M
    Z is like AO, though the Japanese rating system is generally harsher for foreign games than native, but eroge are always Z... Z rated games require ID to buy and they're not sold in normal stores.

    They're Japanese ratings. If you've ever been on the Japanese store, you'll see the A, B, C, and D ratings everywhere. No Z ratings, though, for the reason I've said. I'm pretty sure there are no Z rated games on a Sony system, as there are none on PS3 and Japanese PS3 releases usually get censored if they would have gotten the Z rating, while 360 ones don't.
    You serious? If I had the cash i'd importy so many games!

    - Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

  16. #16
    Veteran
    bobtheduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,895
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    4,577 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    You serious? If I had the cash i'd importy so many games!
    Yeah. Interesting that the one import friendly system is the only one with restrictions on content, though as I said they're much more lenient on Japanese games than Western games... Higurashi (warning: serious violence)[reveal] [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFTNh1egAaU"]Higurashi[/ame] [/reveal] got a D rating while Dark Sector on 360 got a Z rating, for instance, and the PS3 version was toned down.

    I'm just wondering if Baka Master is still rolling his eyes. Did you think I made up the Z rating?

  17. #17
    Forum Guru
    BakaMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,748
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    342 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtheduck View Post
    Yeah. Interesting that the one import friendly system is the only one with restrictions on content, though as I said they're much more lenient on Japanese games than Western games... Higurashi (warning: serious violence)[reveal] Higurashi [/reveal] got a D rating while Dark Sector on 360 got a Z rating, for instance, and the PS3 version was toned down.

    I'm just wondering if Baka Master is still rolling his eyes. Did you think I made up the Z rating?
    No it was a thought of a meaning i didnt know. I know theres ACBD on the Cover ESRB rating in japan but never knew what Z stand for.

    I Rarely look at rating of games w/e i buy any. I Guess most of the game i usely buy are rated Teen. & Have play rated M Games when i was litto. So those rating didnt effect me at all.
    PS3 60GB R.I.P Born Dec/17/07 Died in Nov 25/09
    WKC blog http://wkcinfo.blogspot.com/2008/12/...anslation.html
    Himeko Katagiri and Ayumu Kasuga aka Osaka dancing

  18. #18
    Newbie

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    267 (0 Banked)

    Queens Blade coming to PSP

    You can be certain that Queen's Blade: Spiral Chaos, dated "winter 2009," is not coming out in North America. So you'll have to call up your

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.