Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by lotusneo View Post
    Hey,

I have gotten my 6th card yesterday all the other ones broke, but we found out they've just been sending us back the old one..

So Now ive gotten a new one it work and all, but as soon as I record the clips get desynced and all laggy

My computer specs are 4x as good as yours so what is the problem?

Im getting really desperate
    list your specs pls

PSN ID
    chardakliev@gmail.com
    Hey man great info. But I have some additional questions. Let me ask you

I want to capture from my PS3 and make game guides. So I have Intensity pro. It works - I use my HDTV device and I can capture TV trough HDMI.

Than I read your forum post. I buy a HDMI to 5 RCA RGB component+2audio cable. I set up PS3 to 720p60, than put HDMI end in PS3 and the other end in octopus cable of Intensiti Pro. But ...it dont work man. Tell me what I do wrong, or may be I need different type of cable. Pls share more of your expirience. Thank you in advance.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    I use The Hauppauge HD DVR and its really great. I don't edit.

CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    Quite an old article, I personally use the Hauppauge HD PVR myself and saying that you can't edit the video - even back then - is so not true.

I've had mine since back in 2010 and I just used VirtualDub or even Camtasia after capturing to h.264, granted you're stuck to 1080i. The HD PVR 2 is just out now though and it's exactly the same as the HD PVR but now with HDMI so it costs a little bit more. I have tried it but for the PS3 you're still stuck to using component due to HDCP, the XBox 360 though does not have HDCP so you can connect that through it for full 1080p without a hitch. Component I believe is 1080i max.

Thread Information