Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Elite Member
    i blame spider + lethal for all of this

Superior Member
    This sort of thing goes both ways, when I'm online I always end up on a server with chavvy muppets that talk like Tim Westwood with crappy hip hop on in the back ground.

I find this sort of thing on UK/EU servers far worse than US servers though.

I have to say though I prefer playing on US servers, at least I can understand them most of the time, on EU servers there's a lot of non-English speakers (funny that eh?)on there...not a bad thing by any means, I just like to know what someone is saying.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    nye99
    o yea iv come across a fair amount of uk idiots, but not half as much as the Americans, we once had about 10 Americans telling us..
    1.they are the best
    2.that other countries suck
    3.that America has won every war it has bin in, has the best army and special forces in the world and that they have saved the world countless times...

i know that that is a very extreme case of stupidity but still very annoying.lol

ADD ME- nye99

Superior Member
    What about the Irish people?

There can't be much Irish SOCOM players out there...
    Lol, no I just mean alot of non U.S. players play in the U.S. rooms.

o yea iv come across a fair amount of uk idiots, but not half as much as the Americans, we once had about
    You got to remember there are more americans who play this game over Europeans too.

3.that America has won every war it has bin in, has the best army and special forces in the world and that they have saved the world countless times...
    That is a dumb statement. The British SAS are the morst badass special forces around. The SEALs are a close second bt there traing isnt nearly as good at the SAS. What happend in Vietnam?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    nye99
    i guess its just annoying, you want to play the game, but when there are Americans constantly talking and *****in' you can play the game properly. same with UK people obv, but i have experienced it more with US

ADD ME- nye99

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    YellowFootPrint / Nodrodee
    It's all cool, I never talk smack, cause I'm not that good.
    Funny to listen to the smack when it's about compitition, hate the dudes that are just being punks to be punks.

GREEN UP BABY!
    SOCOM Confrontation | BF3 | Last Of Us | RockBand 3

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcav View Post
    I'll keep this short.

I'm getting (read already) sick and tired of discovering every EU server of Socom filled with annoying, gabby Americans who do nothing but spam the mic and all try to act like 50 ****ing cent!!!!

You have your own servers - use them, or ****ing behave yourselves when you are encroaching on ours!!!
    Well I'm sick of listening to you blab about "yanks" while your horrible club music plays in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by SixEightSix18 View Post

That is a dumb statement. The British SAS are the morst badass special forces around. The SEALs are a close second bt there traing isnt nearly as good at the SAS. What happend in Vietnam?
    That is a dumb statement. You are basing what special unit is better on a lost war, you might want to check your history. Britain is not undefeated. Even though the SEALS and most likely the SAS weren't invented around the time, wouldn't your logic prove that the US has better forces? Since we beat the British in the ARW?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Elite Guru
    You know a thread has gone south when people go from talking about a military based videogame to trying to argue who's got the bestestestest army.

Funny thing is, people actually argue this online too. Must be something about SOCOM that makes a high percentage of players military experts.

Superior Member
    That is a dumb statement. You are basing what special unit is better on a lost war, you might want to check your history. Britain is not undefeated. Even though the SEALS and most likely the SAS weren't invented around the time, wouldn't your logic prove that the US has better forces? Since we beat the British in the ARW?
    My statement has nothing to do whit Vietnam. I only mentioned it because the "Americans are the best because they won every war" statement. The SAS part dosent have anything to do with that last comment. Im just putting the 2 side by side and compareing. Bust the SAS has been around since the 30's and the SEALs the 60's.

PEACE.LOVE.UNITY.RESPECT.

We sometimes play in EU servers, but I don't think were very annoying. Unless Spider is playing .

I will say that there are alot more black people that play Socom than white people. At least, thats what I've come across. I don't think there annoying.. I actually think it's funny .
    .Church of $in. - Leader
    Elite SOCOM Clan & BF:BC 2 Lone Wolf

Socom 4 -Fall 2010
    "Time To Get Some Skill Noobs"

KarbineFTW
    Items PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinchy View Post
    mcav is the grumpiest member of the PS3 forums. Every post is a negative.
    hahah he says it how it is ! He's the grinch of ps3forums
    Steam - [UK]Tom1525
    Nobody Ever Reps Back

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by imaROBOT_ View Post

We sometimes play in EU servers, but I don't think were very annoying. Unless Spider is playing .

I will say that there are alot more black people that play Socom than white people. At least, thats what I've come across. I don't think there annoying.. I actually think it's funny .
    actually more Latinos and ricans

Elite Member
    Items AppleMetallicaCoD: World at War
    im offended. i dont like EU people coming in to our servers and taking with their annoying accents and saying "bloody hell" and "C*NT"

Superior Member
    actually more Latinos and ricans
    I agree with both of these.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SixEightSix18 View Post
    My statement has nothing to do whit Vietnam. I only mentioned it because the "Americans are the best because they won every war" statement. The SAS part dosent have anything to do with that last comment. Im just putting the 2 side by side and compareing. Bust the SAS has been around since the 30's and the SEALs the 60's.
    Fair enough, I just woke up and was feeling angry when I wrote that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Guru
    It pretty hard not to generalise when so many annoying ****s out there but we should restrain ourselves. I had the best match last night with 2 other americans 2 on 1. I held my own, so funny to hear them yell "how the **** did get me." Also trying them trying to do an aussie accent.
    Some wise quote should go here, so here it is; "KFC is better than Mcdonalds"

Superior Member
    Fair enough, I just woke up and was feeling angry when I wrote that.
    I think after playing this game for some time EVERYONE feels angry. Seriously they should make people in anger management play this game for 4 hours a day as training.

That Band Is Awful
    PSN ID
    pasta_fire
    I have had really good experiences with people thus far. Im sure it will change but everyone seems to be all nice and shiny on the US channels.

Elite Sage
    Items Manchester United
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwnZilla View Post
    i blame spider + lethal for all of this
    o shi~

my secret is out
    Love United
    --------

Apprentice
    This thread is a good example of what's holding humanity back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    I don't have this game, but on games such as cod4, i find the americans, generally, quality people...i understand what mcav is saying, but you'll find gob*****s not just in the good ol usa...

That Band Is Awful
    PSN ID
    pasta_fire
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    I don't have this game, but on games such as cod4, i find the americans, generally, quality people...i understand what mcav is saying, but you'll find go**********s not just in the good ol usa...
    There is A LOT more trash talking on cod than there is with socom though, at least from my experiences so far.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by HWMbrogden View Post
    There is A LOT more trash talking on cod than there is with socom though, at least from my experiences so far.

There is...thats true. Still, theres always the mute button while in game, or, when in the lobby, turn the tv down...sometimes, i join in the trash talking..it's a bit of fun...

I will say tho, i have noticed alot of americans using racial and $#@!phobic remarks to others with alarming frequency...maybe it's me..but it is only a game isn't it? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HWMbrogden View Post
    Probably because there are a couple more people on COD than SOCOM
    Screw Your K/D Ratio. It's ALL about the win!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Incoming fire has the right of way!

That Band Is Awful
    PSN ID
    pasta_fire
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    There is...thats true. Still, theres always the mute button while in game, or, when in the lobby, turn the tv down...sometimes, i join in the trash talking..it's a bit of fun...

I will say tho, i have noticed alot of americans using racial and $#@!phobic remarks to others with alarming frequency...maybe it's me..but it is only a game isn't it? lol.
    Seems to be the way we roll over here. Doesn't bother most Americans. I can hear ya though.

Thread Information