Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Which King's Field game is the best in the Series?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • King's Field(PS1)

0 0%
  • King's Field II(PS1)

2 100.00%
  • King's Field:The Ancient City(PS2)

0 0%
  • King's Field IV(PS2)

0 0%
  • King's Field-The Japanese released original

0 0%

Thread: King's Field 5

Apprentice

King's Field 5

There was the unreleased in US King's Field. Then there was King's Field 1 for Playstation along with King's Field 2 for Playstation which many followers consider to be the best of the series. From there, we saw Eternal Ring(I guess you could call it an affiliate of King's Field). Next came King's Field:The Ancient City. Both Eternal Ring and The Ancient City were on PS2. Along with King's Field 4 on the PS2. With the power of the PS3 and the history of the cult series. I am looking forward to a King's Field 5 on PS3. First, what do others who are familiar with the series feel about the possibility of one being on the PS3? Second, has anyone heard any sort of hard information on the development of a King's Field V for the PS3. Any information will be helpful.

Elite Guru
    Dude WTF?

you made 3 threads in a second . Really this might be consider spam, since its a waste of bandwidth . Nobody knows if this game is coming to the PS3...

Apprentice

I apologize for the continuous threads if it is against the rules or anything. Someone always knows something though. You never know who you will find or what information you will find.

Elite Guru
    You can alway put all the things you want to know on one thread.

Example:

Does anybody have any information on King's Field coming to the PS3? it is my favorite game.

What about [insert game here]? It was a great RPG on the PS3, the graphics were awsome.

The Marvelous One
    ^ I still can't get over the Pikachu avatar

Forum Sage

[LIVE]Aliens: Colonial Marines reveal on the way

Alan Pritchard, vice president of marketing and sales for SEGA West, has confirmed that Gearbox’s Aliens: Colonial Marines will finally be scuttling out of the woodwork in the next few months after a lengthy hiatus.

The shooter’s been in the works since 2006, though not much is known about the game seeing as how little info has managed to trickle out of Gearbox HQ over the past few years.

However, chatting with Game Informer (via SegaBits), Pritchard revealed that the eagerly anticipated blaster is still very much in the works, and that we can expect an update in the near future.

"Colonial Marines. We've been working closely with Gearbox behind the scenes, and we'll be able to tell you a lot about that in the next couple of months,” he said.

Stay tuned for more details as they become available.
    *Kiss My X Box Flavoured Ass*

PSN ID
    Galkafreak
    [QUOTE=Trinity;379483]
    hello I was wondering if you know if there is a ps3 game of king's field by chance?

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    For sure PS1 lol.

CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

Thread Information