Superior Member

inFamous Secrets

I'm sure theres some out there and I think I may have stumbled on one but I can't figure it out.

Read on..

Any ideas?

Elite Member
    Err wut?

Master Poster
    Hmmm I stood on that stuff and got no indicator? I will go check again today when I pop the game in (too addicting need coffee first ).

Dedicated Member
    Maybe it's a part of the story or mission. I also get random points of interests. once when I was on the train on the third island.

im on the second island , doing a main mission quest.its when there are armored buses roaming around the city. but i cant seem to destroy them. anyone know what to do.any help would be greatly appreciated

Elite Member

they always give you points of interest. they do little to advance the game. just things to do while playing. sometimes a character from a side mission is involved in one of these points of interest and the game won't give you the side quest until that character is freed from whatever is going on. it is really cool way to just roam around and waste time.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by left_senseless View Post
    they always give you points of interest. they do little to advance the game. just things to do while playing. sometimes a character from a side mission is involved in one of these points of interest and the game won't give you the side quest until that character is freed from whatever is going on. it is really cool way to just roam around and waste time.
    ya I've found similar ones like that, but this one in the prison just seems different..like a puzzle almost.

PSN ID
    wazire94
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal783 View Post
    I'm sure theres some out there and I think I may have stumbled on one but I can't figure it out.

Read on..

Any ideas?
    well i did the point of interest and i accidently moved my analog stick and i moved but the point of interest was still there so i followed it and it led to a woman asking for help at a hospital. that must be it. she is just outside the prison fence.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irfani12 View Post
    well i did the point of interest and i accidently moved my analog stick and i moved but the point of interest was still there so i followed it and it led to a woman asking for help at a hospital. that must be it. she is just outside the prison fence.
    Good thing you posted. It's been eating everyone up for 3 1/2 years

10. Likes Kopkiwi, Nick_Scryer , bigCman123 likes this post

Thread Information