• Mauricio Shogun Rua

2 66.67%
  • Chael Sonnen

1 33.33%
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 616 ... LastLast
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Goodness. Rousey can't stay out of the cage! Feb. 22, she'll be demolishing McMann!!

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Rousey's Judo is fun to watch. I kinda like the $#@!iness but not the disrespect.

Very talented fighter and will be more dangerous if/when she learns the standup game a bit more. She's unstoppable in the clinch area and goes for the kill like a rabid dog with those armbars.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    She's a piece of $#@! in my book. I was hoping Tate was going to beat her but she is the bones Jones of Women. She is dominant.

Side note, I hated to see Silva go out like he did. We got the Ppv and it was just brutal watching. One of the greatest fighters to ever live and he gets his career ended by snapping his leg.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    She's a piece of $#@! in my book. I was hoping Tate was going to beat her but she is the bones Jones of Women. She is dominant.

Side note, I hated to see Silva go out like he did. We got the Ppv and it was just brutal watching. One of the greatest fighters to ever live and he gets his career ended by snapping his leg.
    Agreed with the first part. Hated how Miesha kept trying to clinch with her when she should know that she's gonna get taken down.

I thought Tate was smacking her on the feet, but whenever she decided to clsoe the distance she was in Ronda's world.

Yeah man big Spider fan here. Didn't want him to go out like that and preferred for him to get decisively beaten than go out that way.

Still, he's keen to fight, which I'm questionable about.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    It'll take a helluva lot for him to come back psychologically, imagine throwing kicks competitively again for the first time. You'd be tentative to say the least.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Yeah we kept screaming to stand up and bang while watching it. If she would have tried to box with her. That fight could have gone much differently.

But as much as he may want to fight he's done. His age and a devastating injury like that, don't see it happening. Even if he did, he would be the same fighter. He would be very hesitant to use those leg kicks again.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    What did Tate say about Rousey's family actually? She mentioned it to Rogan after the fight.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    I was wondering that too but I think she might have said something about her team. Because after she said that she said something about my team is my family.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    I was wondering that too but I think she might have said something about her team. Because after she said that she said something about my team is my family.
    YEah Rousey overreacted imo.

She already said enough by beating handily, twice. Did not need to dis the handshake.

99% of MMA fights I've seen, even ones with bad blood fighters always hug it out. Heck even some that involve the Diaz brothers!!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    I still refuse to give Chris any props.

Spider beat himself the first time and obviously broke his leg the second. $#@! weidman!

Oh and I kinda fancy rousey so I wont hear a bad one against her! She is the gsp/bones of the the woman's division.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post

Spider beat himself the first time and obviously broke his leg the second. $#@! weidman!

Oh and I kinda fancy rousey so I wont hear a bad one against her! She is the gsp/bones of the the woman's division.

Don't need to like her to "fancy" her.

That's what angry ""snu-snu" is for.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III

Silva didn't knock himself out in the first fight, and he got his leg kicked checked from hell in the second. Those are good wins for Weidman. I felt emotionally wrecked about Silva's leg though. It reminded me of the fight with Cory Hill. Dayum.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Admartian View Post
    Don't need to like her to "fancy" her.

That's what angry ""snu-snu" is for.
    Lol, i still love to $#@! her!

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Silva didn't knock himself out in the first fight, and he got his leg kicked checked from hell in the second. Those are good wins for Weidman. I felt emotionally wrecked about Silva's leg though. It reminded me of the fight with Cory Hill. Dayum.
    He didnt knock himself out but he under prepared and beat himself aka hand down and got caught by a $#@! punch. a focused ando wouldve of beat beat byt a average fighter like chris.
    and as for the 2nd, well, we will never know, but in my mind, chris has 2 tainted fake wins against ando. but ando should just retire now.
    Last edited by 33x; 01-14-2014 at 09:21.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Lol, i still love to $#@! her!

He didnt knock himself out but he under prepared and beat himself aka hand down and got caught by a $#@! punch. a focused ando wouldve of beat beat byt a average fighter like chris.
    and as for the 2nd, well, we will never know, but in my mind, chris has 2 tainted fake wins against ando. but ando should just retire now.
    So, Silva fights pretty much the same way he has in the past, well, since coming to the UFC, and a win against that is fake? He got ktfo, and lost. Period. No one else has been able to do that to him in the UFC.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Yeah Weidman is not a fraud. That first round he handled up on Silva. He come out ready to fight that time. Although the second before the leg break was looking more even, Chris is not bad. Don't know how you can say that.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Chris' grappling and siz e are his biggest assets. Plus that KO potential is there. I guess ultimately, AS lost to father time.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    I will argue with you all till im dead! however im not stupid, i saw enough in the 1st round that he was handling ando.....however ,we will never know how it will pan out. a wrestler was always his weakness and hell, sonnen shouldve beat him!

you know who im gutted about.......Dominc Cruz, two torn ACL's and now a groin injury.......

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    I will argue with you all till im dead! however im not stupid, i saw enough in the 1st round that he was handling ando.....however ,we will never know how it will pan out. a wrestler was always his weakness and hell, sonnen shouldve beat him!

you know who im gutted about.......Dominc Cruz, two torn ACL's and now a groin injury.......
    RE: Cruz - tell me about it. That guy was entertaining to watch as well! Unorthodox and uneven with his timing and movement.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19

I'm not taking up for him. Honestly before the break Silva looked like he was about to turn the fight around. But I don't think he's a fluke..Just my opinion.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    I don't think he was going to turn the fight around. lol. We can say what we "think" coulda, woulda, etc. What happened is, Silva got KTFO lol. I was glad to see him go down like that. I was torn when I saw him break his leg though. I didn't want him to win, but I surely wouldn't wish that on anyone that steps in the ring. I jumped up screaming "OH $#@!! $#@! $#@!! over and over. Wife came running in the den thinking something bad happened to me lol.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    It really is shame we didn't get to see the whole fight, would've been absolutely fascinating. UFC Fight Night's on tomorrow night, nothing special but at least it's something.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    I am picking Rockhold tomorrow night. He is a future champion.

I can not wait for the Feb 1st card!!!!

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    While it's not a headliner night, there will be some great fights. "Nothing to lose" types of battles. That's what I like. I hate it when those titles come up, a PPV event, and every fight is boring.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I don't think he was going to turn the fight around. lol. We can say what we "think" coulda, woulda, etc. What happened is, Silva got KTFO lol. I was glad to see him go down like that. I was torn when I saw him break his leg though. I didn't want him to win, but I surely wouldn't wish that on anyone that steps in the ring. I jumped up screaming "OH $#@!! $#@! $#@!! over and over. Wife came running in the den thinking something bad happened to me lol.
    He didnt get KTFO, he got one of them silly glancing punches that do more damage then they look!

Kinda like that weak punch that JDS put Cain down with, but as Cain has proved he was always the best HW in the UFC, no one is taking that title from Cain anytime soon. Cain is on another level, HUGE fan of Cain

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Hopefully I can stay up! I'll horse the coffee in and it'll be dandy.

Thread Information