Forum Elder

comics like the walking dead?

as title really,looking for comics like the walking dead or generally good comics based on post apocalyptic events

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    The Walking Dead is a great comic. I've been reading it since the very beginning. Other than that, I couldn't say this is the right forum to ask, but I am the right person to answer. lol

There are quite a few. But here is a small list you might find to your liking.

1. Marvel Zombies (Marvel - Awesome continuing mini series, currently at v4)
    2. Crossed (Avatar Comics - Awesomeness, Must read! Seriously. A bit like The Walking dead with an extra tone of hardcore)
    3. Plague of The Living Dead (Avatar Comics - mini series, 6 issues)
    4. Night Of The Living Dead (Avatar Comics - One Shot)
    5. Berserker (Top Cow, new series, no zombies but give it a shot, trust me)
    6. Black Gas (Avatar Comics - from the one and only and awesome Warren Ellis) :cornut
    7. Living with the Dead (Dark Horse Comics - Zombies, post apocalyptic with a good pinch of humor. Mini series, 3 issues)
    8. Transmetropolitan (DC-Vertigo Comics. No zombies but the world nears destruction. A master piece by Warren Ellis. Must read!)
    9. Y-The Last Man (Vertigo comics. Post-Apocalyptic Must read!)

I promise that these will keep you occupied and interested for quite some time. If you got any more questions feel free to ask. Good luck hunting.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Forum Elder

+ rep,thanks for that. Gonna pick up a few of these next time im at the comic store,will tell u what i think when i have

Apprentice
    Wow... I guess I'll have to trawl thru my own zombie comics to give you a few titles! I've been picking up some for a little while now.

I used to be a fan of Walking Dead until one issue where there was an 8 page self-appreciation letter-section. It bugged me so bad when they did it the next issue I cancelled my order. Now I just pick up the graphic novels.

Just a heads up - DON'T pick up the Resident Evil comic thats just started up. It's awful on so many levels IMO... lol

Solaar
    a zed freak
    "Big brothers - you know why they're born first?
    "To protect the little ones who come after them!!" - Ichigo Kurosaki

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    pgunz3
    I am big fan of Y-the last man a very good read

Thread Information