Apprentice

Xpadder PS3 Controller!

Hey guys. I've been using Xpadder lately, and so far, its been working awesome with my 360 controller. However, I've been wanting to try it out with my PS3 controller. I plugged in my PS3 controller, and apparently, Xpadder recognizes that its plugged in, with a profile for the "PLAYSTATION(R) 3 Controller".

However, when I try and set the buttons, it doesn't detect any of them at all. I have no idea what I should do. It knows that the controller is plugged in, obviously, but it isn't detecting any of the analogs, buttons, or the D-pad. Any solutions to this issue?

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Items Intel Core i7PS3 SlimFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    I had this problem when I tried it first it would work then it stopped have you created a PS3 controller profile and it should let you customize the buttons and sticks. I had issues with the left stick as XPadder was saying it was moving all the time and I couldn't calibrate it I was using it to work with Fable 1 on PC I got it all working but then realised it wasn't good.

As there was no option to set a camera stick and so I had to click in the right stick to set it forward all the time in the end I gave up.

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, WD 1TB Blue 7,200rpm, Hitachi 1TB 7,200rpm (Back-Up HDD), HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

Thread Information