Page 50 of 69 FirstFirst ... 405060 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1715
    Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin Asura View Post
    As for the anime not sure why but it's not part of the package, only a DVD with tons of PV material which includes some Sf2 anime with footage of Chunli and Sakura that I've never seen and the Sf4 one that came with Sf4 CE. Gonzo may have delayed it
    damn... that's too bad.

I really hope they release it here in the States.

thanks for uploading the extended trailer. It's looks good.
    Really would like to see the feature. Hope Gonzo releases it soon.

Superior Member

Haven't been seeing Chun-Li players online, looks like they either switched to Deejay or Dudley

Been seeing a lot of Cody and the typical Ryu Ken Akuma, but not a lot. For me personally I've seen tons of T Hawk, Cody and Ibuki. Codys low jab is so gay, if you get hit by it you'll end up eating his cyclone

I was pretty bummed when I didn't see it, could've sworn they said it was coming with the movie. I'm tracking it down though, as soon as I find it I'll grab it

I ripped the extended trailer from the DVD though

YouTube- Extended Super Street Fighter IV anime trailer
    yeah it was supposed to come out on the 360 platinum/special edition. kind of strange.

been playing the game the whole day at first i was getting my *** kicked by deejay(i play Guy just so u know). and u couldnt get anything in :s. messed upafter that i had quite a good day with Guy^^

Master Guru
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by ryukenchi View Post
    yeah it was supposed to come out on the 360 platinum/special edition. kind of strange.

been playing the game the whole day at first i was getting my *** kicked bydeejaay(i plsy Guy just d u know). and u coldnt get anything in :s. messed upafter that i had quite a good day with Guy^^
    Not sure what Gonzo is up to but the anime is obviously not ready yet even though the anime database has it listed for the 28th of April.

Huge thanks to my awesome friend Finalreaper for the sig!!

Superior Member

hmm guess we'll have to wait...

nice games hardle and lethal.

seriously that sakura comeback still has me baffled

EDIT:lol just met my first rage quitter lol
    i was owning this guy's ryu with my guy. killed him in the first round with bushin muso renge(2nd ultra) was gonna do the same in the second round. just as im finishing my ultra to kill him off the message appears 'player has left the session' lol

funny stuff

EDIT #2: hey guys, u know when your spectating a fight u have the option to press select and save reservation or cancel reservation? what does it do?

Elite Member
    EDIT #2: hey guys, u know when your spectating a fight u have the option to press select and save reservation or cancel reservation? what does it do?
    It saves that fight on your HDD playlist.

Good games guys! Lookin' forward to play you guys again! o/

"Get on the dance floor! Turn the beat back!"
    Sig by - Kingpin326
    Currently Playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Elite Member
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAFcsbxE-O4&feature=autofb"]YouTube- El Fuerte SSF4 Cuban Pete Funny Video[/ame]

lolz! xD

"Get on the dance floor! Turn the beat back!"
    Sig by - Kingpin326
    Currently Playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3

PSU Live Streamer
    Can't believe they didn't toss DeeJay in there with his maracas.

Apprentice
    Hey guys, I have a question. I've now completed Arcade mode with a good 6 or 7 characters, but I wanted to see some of those endings again and can't seem to find a gallery? Does SSF4 not come with a gallery to view all endings once you've completed all characters stories? That would suck

Master Guru
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Terra_Ryzin View Post
    Hey guys, I have a question. I've now completed Arcade mode with a good 6 or 7 characters, but I wanted to see some of those endings again and can't seem to find a gallery? Does SSF4 not come with a gallery to view all endings once you've completed all characters stories? That would suck
    Super didn't include a gallery so you'll have to play through arcade mode each time

Huge thanks to my awesome friend Finalreaper for the sig!!

Superior Member

yeah wtf is that about? they took more **** out than they added... no wonder it was cheaper than vanilla. they even took out survivor and tiime attack >.>

Superior Member
    Yeah, taking out the gallery was a really irritating move. The worst part is that there's no way to really be sure who you've beaten arcade mode with already. Maybe that's just because I drink too much though

Dedicated Member
    yeah wtf is that about? they took more **** out than they added... no wonder it was cheaper than vanilla. they even took out survivor and tiime attack >.>
    Oh come on... how did they take more out then adding?

so we didn't get gallery... seriously you'd want to watch it more then once or twice?

and we got bonus stages instead of the survivor and time attack.
    but, if you really want to play those, that's what vanilla is there for.

I'd much rather have the stuff they added then the stuff they took out personally...

Super Elite
    does anyone really bother wasting their time on survivor or time attack other than trying to get the trophies?

Apprentice
    I need SSF4 friends to play wit, I hate people wit no mics......
    SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV
    Thank you Kingpin326, You Rock!!!

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mainspring View Post
    Oh come on... how did they take more out then adding?

so we didn't get gallery... seriously you'd want to watch it more then once or twice?

and we got bonus stages instead of the survivor and time attack.
    but, if you really want to play those, that's what vanilla is there for.

I'd much rather have the stuff they added then the stuff they took out personally...
    for one i like the pics in the galleries. i spend some time watching those.

and the bonus stages. i garantee u ure gonna be done with those in the next month or so. i dont think anybody plays those stages unless its for getting the trophies. that was just some stupid nostalgia move by capcom. yeah sure its fun, but its more of a gimmick. time attack and survival are the backbone of every fighting game imo(b4 online came along). when u were done with the arcade ud go spend ure time in survival to see how good u were and how long u could last with a leftover bar just to boost ure own ego. whats bonus gonna do? yay i smashed some barrels and cars. it has no added value xcept for fanboys and those who are a 100 years old. i dont even play the bonus stages. even now with online mode i would still go into survival and take a crack at it( just traded in my vanilla sf sadly >.>)

how many times have u played the bonus stages in trial mode since uve unlocked them? i havent. not even once and gallery is nice. u can keep track of who u beat the game with plus u can watch some movies ( even though sf4 endings suck, i did like the specials though like gouken vs akuma or ken vs ryu and such.)

all im saying is take off those fanboy glasses and look at the game critically.

for me the only added value this game has is the 10 chars.
    the new online system with the 8 player lobbies, i seriously hate that. u spend more time watching a fight then u do fighting yourself. if u lose even once ure gonna spend the next 30 minutes staring at the tv.

this game was purely made for us to go instantly duke it out online. u noticed that they gave us ALL the chars from the getgo right?(good move cuz unlocking ppl is very tedius but still)

that being said i do like the game and am very addicted to it

Dedicated Member
    the new online system with the 8 player lobbies, i seriously hate that. u spend more time watching a fight then u do fighting yourself. if u lose even once ure gonna spend the next 30 minutes staring at the tv.

10 new characters, re-balancing, and expanded online... what else do you need?

most of the time those 8 player lobbies only have 2-3 people in them.
    wait is not long.
    I personally like watching other players play. get to see some good fights live and maybe pick up a technique or two while at it.

you want to play 1 vs 1? make a room for it, problem solved...

all that other stuff is not necessary.

Superior Member

its obvious youre satisfied with the bare minimum. but meh to each their own

Dedicated Member
    its obvious youre satisfied with the bare minimum. but meh to each their own
    don't get me wrong ryunkenchi, it would have been cool if those other things were included but, what I'm saying is it's nothing to get that upset over.

it was included in vanilla. I am sorry to hear that you no longer have it. especially considering you liked them alot.

to sum it up, more important things were added rather then taken out.
    that's all I'm saying...

Apprentice
    Super didn't include a gallery so you'll have to play through arcade mode each time
    Just as I suspected and that's a damn shame I'm with Ryukenchi on this one, I loved viewing endings of characters in the gallery as well as appreciating the artwork. But it's all good, still having fun with this game none the less.

Fister Roboto
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dissent View Post
    Yeah, taking out the gallery was a really irritating move. The worst part is that there's no way to really be sure who you've beaten arcade mode with already. Maybe that's just because I drink too much though
    Actually there is. Anytime you beat the game with someone, you get a blue title for that character. If you beat the game on hardest with that character, you will also get a red title for that character.

Quote Originally Posted by rycexboi View Post
    does anyone really bother wasting their time on survivor or time attack other than trying to get the trophies?
    Lol I sure as hell didn't. Still, I know there's people that did though.

for one i like the pics in the galleries. i spend some time watching those.

and the bonus stages. i garantee u ure gonna be done with those in the next month or so. i dont think anybody plays those stages unless its for getting the trophies. that was just some stupid nostalgia move by capcom. yeah sure its fun, but its more of a gimmick. time attack and survival are the backbone of every fighting game imo(b4 online came along). when u were done with the arcade ud go spend ure time in survival to see how good u were and how long u could last with a leftover bar just to boost ure own ego. whats bonus gonna do? yay i smashed some barrels and cars. it has no added value xcept for fanboys and those who are a 100 years old. i dont even play the bonus stages. even now with online mode i would still go into survival and take a crack at it( just traded in my vanilla sf sadly >.>)

how many times have u played the bonus stages in trial mode since uve unlocked them? i havent. not even once and gallery is nice. u can keep track of who u beat the game with plus u can watch some movies ( even though sf4 endings suck, i did like the specials though like gouken vs akuma or ken vs ryu and such.)

all im saying is take off those fanboy glasses and look at the game critically.

the new online system with the 8 player lobbies, i seriously hate that. u spend more time watching a fight then u do fighting yourself.
    Honestly, I can see that you have some points, but some things I feel you are just being silly about too. The gallery really held very little impact on my love for Vanilla SFIV as it would be something that I would very rarely go to. At most, it held my attention for possibly a hour in the full year that I owned the game. To each their own I suppose.

I understand that Survival is gone, but honestly I get the same (if not, better) effect from playing Endless battle. The AI in Vanilla was a joke. It was easy to manipulate them in a way for Survival and Time Attack because Gief's Lariat beat almost everything they do. You could literally spend hours doing the same **** and have a high win ratio in those modes. At least with EB, people will make the attempt to switch their tactics if they notice a pattern in your game.

I lol'd at your hate for 8 player lobbies. I don't play them, but I found an alternative for if I didn't want to play them:

I also agree that the bonus stages are for a brief nostalgia trip, but who the hell buys this game just because of this?

The endings for Vanilla SFIV were bad imo. I don't think much differs in Super either. Such a shame that I play Fighters for the fighting aspects of the game though

"The Secret Ingredient Is Phone"

Superior Member

yeah in spite of what i said i do love the game looking forward to owning evryone with guy and dudley.

i wonder if its possible to main 5 characters >.>

EDIT: lol your post came just b4 mine lethal
    well since the game is new im having a very hard time finding lobbies with less ppl in them. i hate making lobbies so i dont do it or do it very little . about survivor yeah i did that for trophies too with gief but after that i just went in there with my mains and see how far i could take it. and yeah i agree the movies sucked bad and they still kinda do but like i said it was a way to keep track of who u beat the game with and i really liked pictures in there. but since im a fighting game fanatic i had no choice but to buy this game

Fister Roboto
    yeah in spite of what i said i do love the game looking forward to owning evryone with guy and dudley.

i wonder if its possible to main 5 characters >.>
    Are you familiar with Captain Planet?

------

I see where you're coming from Ryukenchi. I'm not here to hate on everyone's opinions, just merely offering my point of view on things (Like my take on the gallery and survival). My point was just that even though they were losses, they were things that I could live without.

Superior Member

god i hated captain planet >.> just the other day me and my friends were discussing how ******ed this idiot was. a superhero whose weakness is dirt. wtf but thx for the peptalk i guess

and yeah i know theres alot of things we can live without. doesnt mean we want to though XD

Fister Roboto
    Lol. You know, until this conversation, I completely forgot that there was a gallery in SFIV

Apprentice
    Does anyone know if you can use someone else's saved game to unlock the 2 extra colours? I deleted my saved game when I sold the original after SSFIV was announced.

Thread Information