Latest PSU headlines:

Page 181 of 312 FirstFirst ... 171181191 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 7789
    Forum Sage

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by faaeng View Post
    Nice Senns. Great headphones. You heard them with a good amp?

As for the bass, its depends on your definition of bass. Real low deep hitting base or that overexagerated boomy base that the beats are know for?

Base on the HD25s have a nice reach without blending with the mids. Needs to be heard to be appreciated. May not e the right cans for some baseheads out there tho.
    Yeah man, I use them for mixing do it always comes through nice and loud enough to rattle my eyes though I rarely use them even more than 3/4 now!

And I agree with the bass comment, the bass on these is perfect (with a big fat dose of IMO) and the bass isn't exaggerated at all.

As with all headphones you need to hear them to appreciate them. No going back from these for me though. I use them on my iPhone occasionally and they even sound good through that!

As long as you don't care about they look you can't go wrong.

Veteran
    Yeah they are nice amped for sure. I couldn't care less about how I look wearing cans in public. I care about my music. Got a Fiio E11 portable amp strapped to my phone pushing my AKG K271s when @ work. =p

I always find it difficult explaining how headphone sound to people.

unfortunately headphone are something you really should hear for yourself over hearing someones opinion you know?

Everyones hearing is different as well as their audio needs, preferences and choice of music.

You really shouldn't buy $200/$200+ headphones without at least hearing them yourself but it near impossible to most of the time unless their popular mainstream headphones which "typically" aren't all that great for the asking price. Worst part aboit that is most people don't realize there are better options for the same price or even less.
    Last edited by faaeng; 03-16-2012 at 02:08.
    PCs are very much like Air Conditioners.
    They both become utterly useless once you start to open up Windows....
    ----------------------------------------------

3. Likes TheBreezyBB likes this post
    Veteran
    Items FuturamaLinuxBlizzardUser name style

Don't have a good camera or lighting in my room so I'm going to post stock image. Keyboard: Das Professional S Silent. It's nice but I'm not sure if it was worth $126. I guess I'll wait and see, need to get used to this. It is definitely more comfortable to type on other than that fact it has no wrist rest. I think I'm going to have to buy one, can't get used to no wrist rest (old keyboard was the Logitech Wave which has a sick wrist rest.).
    2010 Lethal's FF League Champion

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Bought a Seagate 750gb 2.5 7200 rpm hdd, for my PS3. Only $169.
    Might regret that in the future.

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by faaeng View Post
    Yeah they are nice amped for sure. I couldn't care less about how I look wearing cans in public. I care about my music. Got a Fiio E11 portable amp strapped to my phone pushing my AKG K271s when @ work. =p

I always find it difficult explaining how headphone sound to people.

unfortunately headphone are something you really should hear for yourself over hearing someones opinion you know?

Everyones hearing is different as well as their audio needs, preferences and choice of music.

You really shouldn't buy $200/$200+ headphones without at least hearing them yourself but it near impossible to most of the time unless their popular mainstream headphones which "typically" aren't all that great for the asking price. Worst part aboit that is most people don't realize there are better options for the same price or even less.
    Sounds like a pair of Skullcandy headphones I had lol, they were £55 which is about $86 USD and I was able to get a work mate use his discount on them and thank god I did! They fell off my table and broke straight away, had to chuck them out and I hadn't even had them for a year. The sound quality wasn't amazing either. They did look awesome though haha, they were Metallica ones

Forum Sage

I used to have a pair of SkullCandys many years ago but I always thought they were whack. Sounded like you were listening to music behind a closed door

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by bash View Post

Don't have a good camera or lighting in my room so I'm going to post stock image. Keyboard: Das Professional S Silent. It's nice but I'm not sure if it was worth $126. I guess I'll wait and see, need to get used to this. It is definitely more comfortable to type on other than that fact it has no wrist rest. I think I'm going to have to buy one, can't get used to no wrist rest (old keyboard was the Logitech Wave which has a sick wrist rest.).

Curious, why was that $126? My Logitech G15 costed me $100 and as far as I can see it has macro keys, backlight, and media control button that yours lack. Infact yours look like a normal keyboard you get with computers lol o.o

Sig&Av by Kuro

Sometimes streaming Watch_Dogs

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4MetroReduxDragonAge3BatmanAKWitcher3DyingLightOrder1886Uncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    ITs full mehanical and PS2 not USB you know like keyboards used to be 20+ years ago.
    I got rid of my IBM clicky a few years ago wish I hadn't now they are quite sought after.

I joined the Sold state race today.

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    Curious, why was that $126? My Logitech G15 costed me $100 and as far as I can see it has macro keys, backlight, and media control button that yours lack. Infact yours look like a normal keyboard you get with computers lol o.o
    The Das has kickass key switches.

Recently purchased:

The punchline? Also recently returned
    "Remember, you're young only once but you can be immature forever."

Master Poster
    I ordered these items here:

and I also bought these items right here:

PS4|PS3|PS2|PS1|PSVITA|XBOX 360|XBOX|N64|3DS XL|DSi|Gameboy Advance|Gameboy Color|PC

Forum Guru
    I saw that Crucial kit was on sale a few days ago, almost pulled the trigger, but I decided not to crack this beast open yet

I’m running the Logitech Anywhere MX (uses the same unified receiver) on my MBP and to works +great+! The extra buttons are super helpful in OSX (and Windersİ), there a nice Preferences app, and for the record the K800 keyboard works really well too (uses the same receiver, etc.)

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT] View Post
    I saw that Crucial kit was on sale a few days ago, almost pulled the trigger, but I decided not to crack this beast open yet

I’m running the Logitech Anywhere MX (uses the same unified receiver) on my MBP and to works +great+! The extra buttons are super helpful in OSX (and Windersİ), there a nice Preferences app, and for the record the K800 keyboard works really well too (uses the same receiver, etc.)
    Yeah, this is actually my second order for the crucial ram kit. My first one I put in my mini a few days ago, and when realizing my laptop takes the exact same ram, I decided to upgrade that . That would be nice for the buttons on the m510 to work well for OS X like the Anywhere MX. I've been using a wired MX310 for almost 9 years now! I decided to get a wireless mouse in addition to it, and the back and forward buttons were something I definitely didn't want to leave behind.
    PS4|PS3|PS2|PS1|PSVITA|XBOX 360|XBOX|N64|3DS XL|DSi|Gameboy Advance|Gameboy Color|PC

Forum Guru
    I just put some crucial ram in my five year old gateway laptop a few days ago. Doubled it to a whopping 2 gigs.

It seems to run better now, though.

+ Tapatalking on HTC Rezound +

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by ex nihilo7 View Post
    I ordered these items here:

and I also bought these items right here:

Good choice with Lights man, she does some pretty decent stuff. I always enjoy her acoustic versions on youtube as well

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ex nihilo7 View Post
    Yeah, this is actually my second order for the crucial ram kit. My first one I put in my mini a few days ago, and when realizing my laptop takes the exact same ram, I decided to upgrade that . That would be nice for the buttons on the m510 to work well for OS X like the Anywhere MX. I've been using a wired MX310 for almost 9 years now! I decided to get a wireless mouse in addition to it, and the back and forward buttons were something I definitely didn't want to leave behind.

RAM-o-Rama!

Yeah, check it, Logitech system control for mice (from my machine):

Veteran
    It uses the cherry mx brown mechanical key switches which are smoother and provide a bit of a tactile feedback (small bump) when they key is activated. They also last like 10x+ longer (~50 million key presses (per key) vs 1-5 million) than normal keyboards. They drawback to mechanical keyboards is that they aren't really silent.

http://www.overclock.net/t/491752/me...keyboard-guide

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Lights? Nice. Didn't know you guys were into Canadians lol.

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    The 510 does it have a smooth mouse wheel that spins for ages? If so it is the only thing I miss from my G9 mouse.

RAM-o-Rama!

Yeah, check it, Logitech system control for mice (from my machine):

Last edited by keefy; 03-16-2012 at 21:50.

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    just bought a bottle of Jim beam

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

21. Likes Ghost likes this post
    Veteran
    I'm partial to Crown myself, but nice way to start the weekend.
    PCs are very much like Air Conditioners.
    They both become utterly useless once you start to open up Windows....
    ----------------------------------------------

Forum Guru
    Some delicious beer from the great Stone Brewing.

24. Likes [DT] likes this post
    PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    The Das has kickass key switches.
    Quote Originally Posted by bash View Post
    It uses the cherry mx brown mechanical key switches which are smoother and provide a bit of a tactile feedback (small bump) when they key is activated. They also last like 10x+ longer (~50 million key presses (per key) vs 1-5 million) than normal keyboards. They drawback to mechanical keyboards is that they aren't really silent.

http://www.overclock.net/t/491752/me...keyboard-guide
    Oh, interesting. Just, you know, had to ask what the big thing about em was lol. Actually sounds pretty good, never knew those kind of keyboards existed o.o For future knowledge. any idea if those kind have backlight? :P

Sig&Av by Kuro

Sometimes streaming Watch_Dogs

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4MetroReduxDragonAge3BatmanAKWitcher3DyingLightOrder1886Uncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Veteran
    Oh, interesting. Just, you know, had to ask what the big thing about em was lol. Actually sounds pretty good, never knew those kind of keyboards existed o.o For future knowledge. any idea if those kind have backlight? :P
    Razer BlackWidow. It's meant more for gamers, has backlighting (ultimate edition) , usb hub (ultimate edition), macro keys and media keys. It uses mx blues which are more louder than the browns though (it has audible feedback (clicky sound)). There is also a silent verison but canadians get screwed over because they only sell it though their site and they charge crazy amount of shipping fees ($38 for 2-4 week shipping without tracking).

Edit:
    BTW when they say silent they mean not as loud as blues, not actually silent. Blues have a high pitched clicky sound (which people like or hate), browns are more of a lower tone.

This is a good video to watch.

What he also doesn't mention in that video is the activation force, each of they key switches are different. You can find out about it in the mechanical keyboard thread.
    Last edited by bash; 03-17-2012 at 09:02.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Got it for only 20 franks

And got this Steelseries 9HD surface for my new computer.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Got it for only 20 franks

And got this Steelseries 9HD surface for my new computer.
    Do mouse pads really help? I've never really found a use for them personally.

Thread Information