Page 201 of 328 FirstFirst ... 191201211 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 8181
    Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

2. Likes Itachi , Nitey , THUGGEDOUT , Wrath likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    No way, man!

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

5. Likes Itachi likes this post
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    No way, man!
    The Retina Display sold me.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V

Got it DL'ing in the background probably play it tomorrow though.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

8. Likes PS4freak , Nitey , Itachi likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    The Retina Display sold me.
    Or you could just sit the appropriate distance from the screen xD

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Two new movies.

Walmart has the best blu-ray deals ever. They're having a summer blowout sale at these type of prices. Epic. Stargate 15th anniversary edition for $5 is such a steal!! Well it's no wonder a three quarters of my blu-rays are from Walmart.

I've had many ramen noodle soups over the years but none have tastes so delicious as these. The soup base contents give this a taste like no other with premium crafted noodles and a rich, creamy finish (that totally sounds wrong).

11. Likes Nitey , THUGGEDOUT likes this post
    Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    I lost my job at GAME recently... pretty sad about it... but one good thing is lots of INCREDIBLY cheap games I've got heaps to play now to hold me over til I find a new source of income. Pics soon! Just waiting for another few things in the mail so I can do a big lot lol

13. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Sorry to hear bud. I hope you find a job again and I wish you luck. Funny, I was just at Gamestop today asking to see if they take CV's. Manager was quick to answer, but with a rude tone. I won't be applying to that place. He sounds like an asshole anyway.

Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Sorry to hear bud. I hope you find a job again and I wish you luck. Funny, I was just at Gamestop today asking to see if they take CV's. Manager was quick to answer, but with a rude tone. I won't be applying to that place. He sounds like an asshole anyway.
    Yep eb games (is what we call GameStop here it's the same company) are a bunch of jerks in every store I've ever been in. at GAME we were fairly chilled and always friendly, my regular customers loved coming in to chat and talk about games. Anyway yeah cheers

Via Tapatalk

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Or you could just sit the appropriate distance from the screen xD
    You're kidding, right?

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    I lost my job at GAME recently... pretty sad about it... but one good thing is lots of INCREDIBLY cheap games I've got heaps to play now to hold me over til I find a new source of income. Pics soon! Just waiting for another few things in the mail so I can do a big lot lol
    The one I go to just went recently too, I guessed since you work in the chain it was only a matter of time.

You're kidding, right?
    No joke and having toyed with an iPad 3 I see no point of it.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Wtf is with these hyperlinks in our text? lol this is like some sneak attack I was not warned about that implemented on PSU.

The one I go to just went recently too, I guessed since you work in the chain it was only a matter of time.
    Yeah pretty much, what happened was, a bunch of crappy stores closed down, but the ones that were profitable and successful stayed open. I worked at Hurstville fyi, we were one of the top stores. To be closed in an instant one day was heartbreaking. There are a few stores still open but they will be going in the coming weeks. Le sigh

Via Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    I still need to post the pics of my finished PC. I forgot all about it. I took pictures of the stuff when I got it in but not the finished product.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

21. Likes Nitey likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    Just under a month late in posting this due to work & playing out. Took me 20 years to get my shiz together and finally pass my part 1 CBT and here is my first bike
    [IMG][/IMG]

Administrator
    No joke and having toyed with an iPad 3 I see no point of it.
    You'd understand if you were into photography. Just because you don't see the point doesn't mean it doesn't have a point.

24. Likes Wrath , Lebowski likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    You'd understand if you were into photography. Just because you don't see the point doesn't mean it doesn't have a point.
    This. This is what my friend fails to grasp. He's an Android fanboy and has been since he got a Galaxy phone a year or two ago. Before he was rocking Blackberry and he liked Apple. I keep telling him the reason I have a Macbook Pro is for Media. Final Cut Pro, Adobe products, Protools etc.

Ultimate Veteran
    If you can find uses for it in photography thats great. But from looking at the retina screen and a regular one side by side to me feels like another apple fad to buy into.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions of course, as is the case with any discussion. But let's try not to criticise each others pickups

Via Tapatalk

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nad_The_Inhaler View Post
    Just under a month late in posting this due to work & playing out. Took me 20 years to get my shiz together and finally pass my part 1 CBT and here is my first bike
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Nice! Is this the 125cc one? I always wanted to try one of those.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Okay, so here's my latest stuff. (Some of it is still in the mail). Also excuse the dirty carpet I've been busy.. need a vacuum BADLY. Its got all my hair and dust and crap all over it

Firstly some older games, got Burnout and Parapa, decent games got them VERY cheap. I used to have Croc when I was a kid but it got lost so i had to ebay a replacement

Next up are some of the games from my work and the closing down sale... I got Child of Eden which I was always iffy on but it was like AU$7 so I thought why not. its not bad but kind of really hard :/ I've been playing with Move I might try the controller and see if its any easier. I'm stuck on the 4th level/world/dive thing. Red Faction was $10 I loved Guerrilla I hear this one isnt as good but it was cheap so ill give it a go - havent tried it yet. Also haven't played Binary Domain yet but it was a great price. Gravity Rush is amazing I'm about half way through and its one of the best vita games eva

Bit of 360 love. Got the Darkness and II together for like $28 can't complain there, will play them as soon as I'm done with Splatterhouse... which at first was crap and broken but its growing on me now that I'm used to the controls. Its a pretty decent game and for $6 I'm not complaining. Deadly Premonition I actually just won on facebook from a store called Dungeon Crawl. They do weekly giveaways and you win a random game on the platform of your choice, i was like sweet!

Lollipop Chainsaw (with my free iPhone cover ) is actually brilliant one of the best games of the year so far IMO. I finished it and will play it again in a few months for sure. Also got Dexter season 6 dvd. Normally I'm up to date with that show I've loved it from the beginning, but I've been slack with S6 gotta get on it!

30. Likes Lethal , Itachi , Kuro likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    If you can find uses for it in photography thats great. But from looking at the retina screen and a regular one side by side to me feels like another apple fad to buy into.
    It's not about looking at a screen side by side.

If you zoom into videos or photos of any kind, a normal screen will pixelate pretty soon whereas a retina display will give you incredible sharpness all the way through or at least up to a very high zoom level. You will literally be unable to identify pixels even in such extreme conditions because of the high pixel density, resulting in unparalleled sharpness.

PSN ID
    Marisaur
    oh my GOD. I saw Croc and suddenly I was a fourth grader again X-DDD

33. Likes DarkVincent07 likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marisaur View Post
    oh my GOD. I saw Croc and suddenly I was a fourth grader again X-DDD
    Its still fun to play! but my GOD are the controls stiff when you're trying to turn and jump super accurately haha

Thread Information