Page 259 of 321 FirstFirst ... 249259269 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,475 of 8014
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Items ICO
    Nice cars dude. I used to have a golf and always drove my last gf's eclipse. Two good cars and got done nice zip to them.

What year Is that eclipse? Looks like a nice sunny day car. Put the top down, put on some shades and good tune and check out the bikini babes.

Here's a few more pics:

Sent from my Nexus 4
    Attached Images

2. Likes DeviousOne likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mooninites View Post
    Nice cars dude. I used to have a golf and always drove my last gf's eclipse. Two good cars and got done nice zip to them.

What year Is that eclipse? Looks like a nice sunny day car. Put the top down, put on some shades and good tune and check out the bikini babes.

Here's a few more pics:

Sent from my Nexus 4
    Love the inside! The golf and eclipse are cars I bought to flip I already have 3 cars of my own my 05 545i my 99 tracker and 03 Hemi ram...Insurance owns me lmao

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Items ICO
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Love the inside! The golf and eclipse are cars I bought to flip I already have 3 cars of my own my 05 545i my 99 tracker and 03 Hemi ram...Insurance owns me lmao
    Holy hell that's a lot of cars. I don't know how you manage that. It's a lot of work. Fixing cars your hobby?

I got a 91 Camaro Z28 and feel bad I can't spend time with her so I'm selling her. And here you are with 5 cars LOL.

Sent from my Nexus 4

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Bought:

Earlier this week. Wish it had better trophies, but whatever.. still an awesome game just wish I had more TV time. (Was also disappointed in the logos, thought they would be all nice in the bottom right.. but nooo, we get that awards $#@! on the cover.)

I also ended up preordering God of War: Ascension, and I paid off Bioshock Infinite today (That puzzle game is a time killer). The joys of officially being broke.. thank god I get $20 off by preordering GoWA else I dont think I'd be able to afford Last of Us.. o.o
    Last edited by Fenix; 03-10-2013 at 07:01.

Sig&Av by Kuro

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4
    DragonAge3DWitcher3Order1886Uncharted4Batman:AKDyingLight

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Holy hell that's a lot of cars. I don't know how you manage that. It's a lot of work. Fixing cars your hobby?

I got a 91 Camaro Z28 and feel bad I can't spend time with her so I'm selling her. And here you are with 5 cars LOL.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    Outside of my own personal cars I don't really mess with them unless its just oil changes.

I have a car networking business the bulk of it is me getting cars cheap fixing them up and selling them at a profit. For things I can't fix I got a mechanic and for paint I got a paint guy as well. Its a nice side hustle

I want an LS1 camaro or Firebird to mess around with hopefully soon. I used to be big on working on cars and racing back in college and in my mid 20's nowadays I work on cars but its business once I get a firebird or camaro hopefully it'll be a hobby but no way I'm gonna keep 4 cars and pay insurance on all 4 I may sell my truck haven't decided my dad has express his interest in buying it from me.

But deep down I'm a car guys I've always been one lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Items ICO
    Outside of my own personal cars I don't really mess with them unless its just oil changes.

I have a car networking business the bulk of it is me getting cars cheap fixing them up and selling them at a profit. For things I can't fix I got a mechanic and for paint I got a paint guy as well. Its a nice side hustle

I want an LS1 camaro or Firebird to mess around with hopefully soon. I used to be big on working on cars and racing back in college and in my mid 20's nowadays I work on cars but its business once I get a firebird or camaro hopefully it'll be a hobby but no way I'm gonna keep 4 cars and pay insurance on all 4 I may sell my truck haven't decided my dad has express his interest in buying it from me.

But deep down I'm a car guys I've always been one lol
    Just go nuts man. You can be like Jay Leno. Collect a bunch of cars and have a different ride everyday.

That's a sweet side business. If you find a car for the right price then Its pure profit. One of my cousins owns a body shop and does that. Finds a bunch of cars at auction or wreck yards, rebuilds then sells.

I never was a fan of the 4th gen Camaro/firebird body style but they are still nuts. You can get into a lot of trouble with those cars

Sent from my Nexus 4

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Just go nuts man. You can be like Jay Leno. Collect a bunch of cars and have a different ride everyday.

That's a sweet side business. If you find a car for the right price then Its pure profit. One of my cousins owns a body shop and does that. Finds a bunch of cars at auction or wreck yards, rebuilds then sells.

I never was a fan of the 4th gen Camaro/firebird body style but they are still nuts. You can get into a lot of trouble with those cars

Sent from my Nexus 4
    Same here I wasn't a fan until I bought one to sell. I paid 600 bucks for it and painted it. Here's a picture of it

I enjoyed driving that one around it was a 95 tho but I've been looking for a couple months for a really good deal on a 98 or newer camaro or firebird I want to spend around 4k but they are powerful cars that respond to mods great. I've done the whole import Honda thing I had a twin turbo RX-7, turbo euro cars I want a V8 never in my life have I had an american V8 muscle car. Closest thing is my truck lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

9. Likes Hulious777 likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Items ICO
    Nice that looks really clean. I don't think finding one for 4k would be an issue. Maybe a decent V8 will be a bit tough but there's still plenty out there. I'm like the opposite of you. Never owned an import. I've owned mostly American like my Z28, Trans AM and Neon SRT 4. Unfortunately none were in perfect condition but boy were they fun ass cars.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Surprisingly pricing has been all over in my area? I've seen them from 5 to 8k I've also seen some LT1 models going from 2k to 5k....There has been no consistency in the cars I find lol I want a 6 speed tho so that makes it harder to find.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation

Epic movie is epic.

So $#@!ed up in the end.

13. Likes DeviousOne likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Items ICO
    Surprisingly pricing has been all over in my area? I've seen them from 5 to 8k I've also seen some LT1 models going from 2k to 5k....There has been no consistency in the cars I find lol I want a 6 speed tho so that makes it harder to find.
    It sounds about right depending on milage and condition. I wouldn't pay 8k tho for an LS1. Probably around 6k Is the best price. You can always haggle people down too man. I don't think I've ever seen any 6 speeds. All of the people I've come across with them are 5 speeds. Good luck man.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    They only come auto or 6 speed but I'm hoping I'm come across one thru one of my places I get my cars from.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Items ICO
    Double post
    Last edited by mooninites; 03-11-2013 at 05:18.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Items ICO
    They only come auto or 6 speed but I'm hoping I'm come across one thru one of my places I get my cars from.
    Oh I must be thinking of the 3rd gen that have 5 speeds. When you get it, make sure you post some pictures. I'd wanna see that baby

Sent from my Nexus 4

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Oh I must be thinking of the 3rd gen that have 5 speeds. When you get it, make sure you post some pictures. I'd wanna see that baby

Sent from my Nexus 4
    Will do bro! Enjoy that sexy G37!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post

Epic movie is epic.
    Yes... I just recently got that one on Blu-ray. I wish Russell Crowe would do more roles like this. :\
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    just got it last night

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    just got it last night

Flip that $#@! bro!

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Administrator
    just got it last night

Looks like it gets delicious gas mileage... I can't wait to sell my gas-hogging beast and get something that doesn't burn holes in my wallet wherever I go.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Flip that $#@! bro!
    Yes sir that's what happening homie I sold the golf today it was only up for an hour! I love tax season lmao...I'm hoping to have this integra sold by wednesday.

@pbm that's why I have my my tracker my ram gets 8mpg the way I drive it and the BMW gets about 18-22 its always an expensive trip with those 2 cars lmao

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Administrator
    Yes sir that's what happening homie I sold the golf today it was only up for an hour! I love tax season lmao...I'm hoping to have this integra sold by wednesday.

@pbm that's why I have my my tracker my ram gets 8mpg the way I drive it and the BMW gets about 18-22 its always an expensive trip with those 2 cars lmao
    Eesh... that's worse than mine... I get like 15 mpg... but it still sucks. I'd become a hermit if my truck got 8 mpg.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Its a hemi ram with flowmasters I drove it to work ONCE in the 2 years I've been there and I spent 10 in gas mine you I don't live that far but I fly with that $#@! lol.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Administrator
    If I end up moving to NY I'll probably sell mine and get a nice ass road bike or something. Cost effective and healthy.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I would love to have a bike but tourist out here always run into bikers smh

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Administrator
    I would love to have a bike but tourist out here always run into bikers smh
    Yeah... I wouldn't bike in places like that. :\

lol

Thread Information