Latest PSU headlines:

Page 276 of 312 FirstFirst ... 266276286 ... LastLast
Results 6,876 to 6,900 of 7789
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    One of my fav games enjoy dude!

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    One of my fav games enjoy dude!
    One of the greatest experiences I had when I first played it. Now with trophies and HD goodness

3. Likes Kuro likes this post
    Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by uofmtiger View Post
    Thanks for the info. I may have to try one out before I get one. My current tripod head has an issue with locking in place with larger lenses. It is a pistol grip, but the handle is on the side, so I think it is less stable than the one you are considering.

The one I tried out in the store seemed like it would hold a good sized lens on the front. It should handle your 100-400. Not sure I would put an 800mm lens up there though. It's supposed to handle up to 13.2 lbs, and from what I've heard and read it's very durable.

If that's not enough, the GH-200 head is a bit more heavy duty than that and can handle up to 14.4lbs. The GH-200 also has a better bubble leveler. It's easier to use with a large camera on top which may or may not be important to you.

Hopefully mine will be arriving today so I should be able to get a pic or two of it as well as a short review tonight or tomorrow.

Dedicated Member
    Memphis, TN (Home of STAX records, Sun Studios, Beale Street, Graceland, Hi Records, Ardent Studios
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    The one I tried out in the store seemed like it would hold a good sized lens on the front. It should handle your 100-400. Not sure I would put an 800mm lens up there though. It's supposed to handle up to 13.2 lbs, and from what I've heard and read it's very durable.

If that's not enough, the GH-200 head is a bit more heavy duty than that and can handle up to 14.4lbs. The GH-200 also has a better bubble leveler. It's easier to use with a large camera on top which may or may not be important to you.

Hopefully mine will be arriving today so I should be able to get a pic or two of it as well as a short review tonight or tomorrow.
    Thanks for the info. I was actually considering the SBH-250 which holds more weight. My only concern with the pistol grip is its size, but I am definitely interested in your review of it. I did watch a review on Youtube of the pistol grip and it does look like it would be very useful.

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by uofmtiger View Post
    Thanks for the info. I was actually considering the SBH-250 which holds more weight. My only concern with the pistol grip is its size, but I am definitely interested in your review of it. I did watch a review on Youtube of the pistol grip and it does look like it would be very useful.
    Well, it just showed up. Got to get it home before I can really do anything with it, but it sure looks and feels nice.

My GoPro just showed up too. Looks like I made a mistake though. I could have sworn I ordered a GoPro Hero 2 Motorsports edition, but I guess when you're drunk you can somehow mistake the words "GoPro Hero 2" and "GoPro Hero 3 Black" really easily.

At least that's the story I'm going to give my wife when she sees the bill.

So, I'm charging up my GoPro Hero 3 Black Motorsports Edition camera as I type this.

Forum Sage

More PC parts inbound

unfortunately internet pictures will have to do until I have them delivered.

XSPC RX360 Radiator

EK-Supremacy Elite CPU block

XSPC D5 Pump

EK-Bay Spin reservoir

3 x SP120 120mm fans

6 x Compression Fittings

Mayhem 'blood red' dye

White tubing

NZXT Sentry LX fan controller.

Just need to buy the GTX780 Super clocked and my PC will be running next month

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    You most show us when you're finished putting it together.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Forum Sage

Haha believe me, i'll be showing this PC off quite a bit i suspect. Got another month to go until I have the GPU inside (and then another few months after that until i buy the 2nd GPU) so it's still not finished yet. I've got all the other bits out of the way now though!

Hopefully i'll have some of the bits here by Friday and I can start building it over the weekend and leak test it. Once i've got that far i'll be uploading some photos in the PC thread

Dedicated Member
    Memphis, TN (Home of STAX records, Sun Studios, Beale Street, Graceland, Hi Records, Ardent Studios
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    Well, it just showed up. Got to get it home before I can really do anything with it, but it sure looks and feels nice.

My GoPro just showed up too. Looks like I made a mistake though. I could have sworn I ordered a GoPro Hero 2 Motorsports edition, but I guess when you're drunk you can somehow mistake the words "GoPro Hero 2" and "GoPro Hero 3 Black" really easily.

At least that's the story I'm going to give my wife when she sees the bill.

So, I'm charging up my GoPro Hero 3 Black Motorsports Edition camera as I type this.
    I would just say they must have screwed up. It is better than accepting any fault.

I got a Gordy's adjustable camera strap for my Olympus:

gordys by uofmtiger, on Flickr

Dedicated Member

We've got so much other things going on I'm not even sure she would notice at this point. Just found out earlier today that we have a water leak under our slab foundation. Probably going to cost upwards of $10k to fix it. This is after having to spend $13k on a new air conditioner system not but 2 months ago.

So, I doubt she's going to be all that concerned about an extra $180 at this point.

Speaking of which.....

It's a LOT of fun. Played with it a bit on the way home. GREAT picture, and the sound is much better than the Hero 2.

And...

LOVE the new head. It's rock solid with the 300mm lens on the camera. Easy to move, nice and smooth, and locks down TIGHT. It has adjustable tension on the ball head so you can make it fairly snug or really loose, and still lock the head down pretty good. The quick release plate is small enough that the camera still fits in the bag with it attached which makes travelling shots easier, and the release mechanism is easy to use. No fumbling around trying to get locks and levers to release, a little squeeze and it pops right up. The pistol grip can be rotated so you can add an arm and use it at any angle.

The tripod with head is absolutely fabulous to use. Best I've used by far.

If I had any complaints at all it would be that it's a tad bit on the heavy side. I'm sure at some point I'll be hauling it up the side of a mountain and wonder if I should have bought something lighter, but most of the time it won't be a problem.
    Last edited by Completely Average; 07-04-2013 at 04:07.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    PS3 Super Slim (12GB) + Little Big Planet
    - $200

At this price it was an absolute steal. My current slim is struggling to read some Blu-Rays so i'll see what I can do with it first then give it to my brothers for free at my parents house. Plus another copy of LBP which in my opinion is the best multi-player game there is so that'll be great for them.

Deleteing all my Ps3 data I don't want backed up then backing up

With the super slim i'll lose my GT5 face plate

Edit: Holy! This ting is tiny!!! Like wow!
    Also for those playing at home the PS3 launched at $1,000 here so $200 has come along way.
    Last edited by mickice; 07-06-2013 at 01:44.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Forum Guru
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Finally got my race cats fitted today to the motor. Bit of a ballache but well worth it. Unleashed abit more growl to the v8

For anyone interested, acouple of short clips:

http://youtu.be/pi7J3I8-qxs

http://youtu.be/oSBgPKit4B0

14. Likes BBK.. likes this post
    Forum Sage

I am jealous. So very jealous.

Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Got around to buying an e-cigarette kit. Healthier, cheaper and you can get tasty flavours like watermelon and cola (which I bought). Expensive to get started, for the kit + an extra bottle of liquid it was 50... but in the long run better for me in many ways.

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

17. Likes BBK.. likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V

Back in the game lol

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post

Back in the game lol
    Way to go Kuro! Some Blops 2 this weekend?

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Forum Sage

Thank you Mr Delivery man

Overclockers were even nice enough to throw in some Haribo sweets

21. Likes PS4freak likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Man that is one sexy picture Boy!

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Dedicated Member

I once helped a friend replace a turbo on his car and the parts looked remarkably similar.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Here is some stuff I picked up from the London Film & Comic Convention over the past couple days, today is the las day so will post up more stuff later:

Wolverine:

Joker wall canvas:

Predator wall canvas:

Mini canvas's:

Fray #2 singed by Joss Whedon

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

25. Likes Lebowski , RyanGT, Itachi likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    dat joker canvas!

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    So below is my GoT season 1 BR collector's edition box, which I was able to have signed by some of the season on cast. I have listed the people who signed it and their reaction to it:

Peter Dinklage - "I just brought the value Dowwwwwwn."

Jason Mamoa - "Who signed on the dragon?"
    Me- "Peter Dinklage"
    Jason Mamoa - "Why'd he sign on the dragon for...$#@!in gimp!"

Lena Heady - Signs on the Stark sigil with authority

Joe Dempsie - "Wow, this is cool!"

Finn Jones - "This is cool, where did you get this?!"

Kristian Nairn - "That's nice, where did you get it?"

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

28. Likes TheBreezyBB , Itachi likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    ^ Damn you! That's INSANE!

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    @ Thug:: Noice!
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Veteran
    Nice comic stuff, thug!

my favorite has to be the wolverine

Thread Information