Page 302 of 396 FirstFirst ... 292302312 ... LastLast
Results 7,526 to 7,550 of 9889
  1. #7526
    Sonata Dusk
    Nerevar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Equestria
    Age
    24
    Posts
    10,625
    Rep Power
    150
    It's not very exciting, but...



    I've been needing a new desk for a couple of years now, and I finally got one. It looks a lot better in real life, obviously. I love the larger workspace and drawers (which my previous desk did not have).

  2. Likes Wrath likes this post
  3. #7527
    Elite Sage
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    27
    Posts
    10,617
    Rep Power
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    It's not very exciting, but...



    I've been needing a new desk for a couple of years now, and I finally got one. It looks a lot better in real life, obviously. I love the larger workspace and drawers (which my previous desk did not have).
    looks nice man, liking the chair as well i bet that's comfy!


  4. #7528
    Member
    infinityignited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    Age
    26
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    26
    ordered a new backpack



    wanted dakine or burton but they are so expensive.

  5. #7529
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    23
    Posts
    8,246
    Rep Power
    103



    Divekick - $2.49
    Fat Princess - $3.45
    PSALBR - $9.90

    What a steal. Thanks valentines day sale
    I wonder when a nuclear warhead goes off, does the frame rate of real life drop?

  6. #7530

  7. #7531
    Elite Sage
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    27
    Posts
    10,617
    Rep Power
    123
    got all 6 star wars films on blu ray in these sweet steelbooks



  8. Likes Shockwave likes this post
  9. #7532
    PSU Editor
    Shockwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,437
    Rep Power
    89
    Sweet!

    Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

  10. #7533
    Master Poster
    ex nihilo7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,372
    Rep Power
    87
    I just pre-ordered 3 movies. I had some trade-in credit from amazon so I got Thor: The Darke World "free" and Catching Fire half off. Also, since Frozen won't be sold in 3D in the US, I pre-ordered the UK version on amazon UK.

    511Wk3RaIVL._SX342_.jpg

    landscape_xlarge.jpg

    1017138_720474867970682_503971015_n.jpg
    PS4|PS3|PS2|PS1|PSVITA|XBOX 360|XBOX|N64|3DS XL|DSi|Gameboy Advance|Gameboy Color|PC

  11. Likes Hell-Gate likes this post
  12. #7534
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    14,022
    Rep Power
    132
    I love this movie so much.

    Sylar, could you post the covers of the steelbooks for those star wars movies? Do they come with any special features or are they stand alone trilogies?


  13. #7535
    Selected Members Council
    Duffman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Chillin by the poo!!
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Age
    30
    Posts
    14,504
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    I love this movie so much.

    Sylar, could you post the covers of the steelbooks for those star wars movies? Do they come with any special features or are they stand alone trilogies?
    Nice, not seen it yet but can't wait as I have heard a lot of good things!

  14. #7536
    Elite Sage
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    27
    Posts
    10,617
    Rep Power
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    I love this movie so much.

    Sylar, could you post the covers of the steelbooks for those star wars movies? Do they come with any special features or are they stand alone trilogies?
    Rush is a brilliant film, Chris Hemsworth lost 14kg so he could play James Hunt.

    here's the front and back of the steelbooks, they have no special features apart from some commentary but no one watches that anyway





  15. #7537
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,176
    Rep Power
    265
    LOVE those steelbook cases!!!




  16. #7538
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    14,022
    Rep Power
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    Rush is a brilliant film, Chris Hemsworth lost 14kg so he could play James Hunt.

    here's the front and back of the steelbooks, they have no special features apart from some commentary but no one watches that anyway






    Not bad. I'm not too fond of the prequel trilogy case, but the back of the original trilogy is beautiful. If you are ever into re-buying blu-rays, I highly recommend this one,

    http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Star-W...Blu-ray/14903/

    It is PACKED with special features. There's two discs for each trilogy worth 5 hours or more of behind the scenes stuff like concept sketches and they even released all the deleted scenes for the original trilogy that was previously never before seen. The last disc has a plethora of bonus features all gated in the star wars community and fanbase. From parodies of Robot Chicken to the famous 501st Legion cosplayers association. It's my holy grail of blu-rays. The picture quality on both trilogies is really amazing too, especially the original trilogy. Really nice transfer. I think they have the same transfer on these steelbooks too.


  17. #7539
    Master Guru
    Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    116
    Finally upgraded my home theatre and PC equipment:





    Last edited by Wrath; 02-23-2014 at 00:36.


  18. Likes F34R, BBK.., Hell-Gate, Fijiandoce, Itachi likes this post
  19. #7540
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    23
    Posts
    8,246
    Rep Power
    103
    sweet setup wrath
    I wonder when a nuclear warhead goes off, does the frame rate of real life drop?

  20. #7541
    Forum Sage
    darky89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the bushes.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8,057
    Rep Power
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    That wouldn't look out of place in a sci-fi film. darky89 approves
    Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

  21. #7542
    Master Guru
    Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    116
    Thanks, mate!


  22. #7543
    Elite Sage
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    27
    Posts
    10,617
    Rep Power
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    Not bad. I'm not too fond of the prequel trilogy case, but the back of the original trilogy is beautiful. If you are ever into re-buying blu-rays, I highly recommend this one,

    http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Star-W...Blu-ray/14903/

    It is PACKED with special features. There's two discs for each trilogy worth 5 hours or more of behind the scenes stuff like concept sketches and they even released all the deleted scenes for the original trilogy that was previously never before seen. The last disc has a plethora of bonus features all gated in the star wars community and fanbase. From parodies of Robot Chicken to the famous 501st Legion cosplayers association. It's my holy grail of blu-rays. The picture quality on both trilogies is really amazing too, especially the original trilogy. Really nice transfer. I think they have the same transfer on these steelbooks too.
    I definitely hope so, I can't wait to see them looking their best! I know a lot of people aren't happy with the remastered versions because they edited little bits and people don't like it, famously the Han Solo and Greedo scene where they changed it so Greedo fired first.
    That blu-ray collection does sound amazing, not sure if my previous star wars dvds have any features like that (i doubt it).


    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Finally upgraded my home theatre and PC equipment:





    nice setup there man!


  23. #7544
    Administrator
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    6,079
    Rep Power
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Finally upgraded my home theatre and PC equipment:





    That's a sweet setup there, Wrath!

    I notice your PS3 has been relegated to a corner
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  24. #7545
    Master Guru
    Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    I notice your PS3 has been relegated to a corner
    I couldn't part with it yet, not with Dark Souls 2 around the corner.

    Also, 3D Blu Rays.
    Last edited by Wrath; 02-23-2014 at 21:14.


  25. #7546
    Master Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In the 36 Chambers
    PSN ID
    Lymphatik
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,515
    Rep Power
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    I love this movie so much.

    Sylar, could you post the covers of the steelbooks for those star wars movies? Do they come with any special features or are they stand alone trilogies?
    As an F1 fan I find it unacceptable I still haven't seen this movie

  26. #7547

  27. #7548
    Administrator
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    6,079
    Rep Power
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    As an F1 fan I find it unacceptable I still haven't seen this movie
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    That makes 2 of us
    That makes 3 of us!

    sheeet, and we're the ones keeping the F1 thread going...we have failed!
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  28. #7549
    Selected Members Council
    WaxWeazle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,219
    Rep Power
    43
    Got tired of that $#@! internet continuously failing and disconnecting.
    Ordered new router for tomorrow.
    If it's still $#@!, it's definitely not my router, it'll be the $#@!provider.

    Click the image for info

  29. #7550
    Elite Sage
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    27
    Posts
    10,617
    Rep Power
    123
    I had Thor: The Dark World turn up yesterday, cheeky steelbook edition with bluray and 3d bluray discs



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts