Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Items Intel Core i7PS3 SlimFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII

Fallout 3 .G.O.T.Y Edition Brought Forward (Uk)

Just got an e-mail from GAME Uk about my pre-order for F3 G.O.T.Y edition it was 22nd Oct now its apparently 16th Oct and I pre-ordered it well before the RRP date and got it for 30 bargain.

Yet I dont have A PS3 to play it on till end of month lol sold my chunky to get a Slim but didn't oh well only 10 days of wait I suppose till I get paid.

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, WD 1TB Blue 7,200rpm, Hitachi 1TB 7,200rpm (Back-Up HDD), HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakatomi Uk View Post
    Just got an e-mail from GAME Uk about my pre-order for F3 G.O.T.Y edition it was 22nd Oct now its apparently 16th Oct and I pre-ordered it well before the RRP date and got it for 30 bargain.

Yet I dont have A PS3 to play it on till end of month lol sold my chunky to get a Slim but didn't oh well only 10 days of wait I suppose till I get paid.
    That is a decent bargain, all the DLC alone would have cost you 40 PLUS you get the game with it. The release date makes sense considering the final DLC just came out TBH. I got the DLC off a friend though so makes no difference to me

Elite Member
    I pre-ordered this from game when I saw the price.

I was going to get the disc anyway to save hdd space so the value of it is just a bonus for me.

Only guttner is that it drops on the same day as Uncharted 2.

Superior Member
    Sounds great think ill grab it
    TFIGEGKTB

Thread Information