View Poll Results: Will you purchase the new iPad?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

14 20.59%
  • no

34 50.00%
  • Undecided.

13 19.12%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 388 of 397 FirstFirst ... 378388 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,700 of 9916
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pez_555 View Post
    It's really nice. Bit slow but obviously it's the first beta.

Hoping the dock gets more translucent as the betas progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What are you running it on?

Master Guru

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    What are you running it on?
    iPhone 5.

Also I hope they make the folder background a bit more translucent.

How are you finding it?

Wii # 8752-0092-2306-9612
    PSN ID : pez555

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Downloading the iOS 7 beta as we speak, for my iPhone 5. Really intrigued by the new design, definitely not what I was expecting. When reports were suggesting that Jony Ive had plans to streamline the iOS interface, I was under the impression that we were going to be seeing a lot more black and white. In fact, I think a lot of the speculation hinted that the redesign would feature fewer colors and more simplistic, black and white interface.

That isn't what we got, obviously, and I'm very happy about that. Some people are going to see this as an abandonment of some of Apple's previous sophistication, but I think Apple is really going back to some of its creative roots by embracing this new design. Apple's founder would have loved the uniformity. Hopefully I don't run into an abundance of issues, or completely destroy my iPhone in this process.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Master Sage
    Been running it for a day now. No regrets. A bit slow, sure, but its beta, its to be expected. I love the look and feel of it.

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    Been running it for a day now. No regrets. A bit slow, sure, but its beta, its to be expected. I love the look and feel of it.
    I believe I went through this same process for iOS 6, so I'm not too worried about its functionality. I agree that it does look beautiful. Should have it up and running within the hour, presuming this download went through uncorrupted.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Pez_555 View Post
    iPhone 5.

Also I hope they make the folder background a bit more translucent.

How are you finding it?

I have it on the iPhone 4 right now. I won't put it on my main use device. Also, it probably won't go on there anyways until it can be JB. Even with this new IOS, they STILL don't have a quick reply for messaging. Ugh. It's not that hard to do.

Master Guru

I have it on the iPhone 4 right now. I won't put it on my main use device. Also, it probably won't go on there anyways until it can be JB. Even with this new IOS, they STILL don't have a quick reply for messaging. Ugh. It's not that hard to do.
    Yea I agree, love bitesms for that very reason. Personally I would jailbreak for the smaller things but most things I jail broke for in the past have been addressed now.

A lot of posts over at macrumors are saying its slow on anything previous to iPhone 5, hopefully it gets ironed out as the betas can progress so you can use it!
    Wii # 8752-0092-2306-9612
    PSN ID : pez555

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    After using iOS 7 for a few hours on my iPhone 5, everything seems to be working fairly smoothly. There have been a couple instances where the screen displays the Apple logo with a black background, but it lasts for a moment and then everything returns to normal. If it caused any problems I would be concerned, but everything is working perfectly fine and I have no complaints. A little slow, perhaps, but nothing horribly noticeable or game-breaking. Looking forward to the future betas. iOS 7 is going to be quite the treat in its final stage.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    If this is possible on iOS 7, and I get the features from biteSMS, then I can leave JB behind:

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Can anyone on ios7 check if you can turn off vibration in the alarm clock?

On the move with Tapatalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    Can anyone on ios7 check if you can turn off vibration in the alarm clock?

On the move with Tapatalk
    I couldn't get the phone to vibrate on the alarm. I have Vibrate on Ring/Silent, and the alarm isn't vibrating at all. This is on the iphone 4 though.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    I couldn't get the phone to vibrate on the alarm. I have Vibrate on Ring/Silent, and the alarm isn't vibrating at all. This is on the iphone 4 though.
    Thanks, I hope this is a feature and not a bug and they got rid of the vibration on the alarm clock altogether. Then maybe I can start using the built in alarm clock again.

ADMiNiSTRaToR
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    If this is possible on iOS 7, and I get the features from biteSMS, then I can leave JB behind:

No.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Master Sage
    One thing that has annoyed me greatly is the number of apps crashing on iOS7. So far I've been unable to use Kik, Skype, Phoenix Wright, Instagram and Facebook loads, but is quite buggy. I know this is a beta but still. I don't want to restore to iOS6, though. Urgh.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    One thing that has annoyed me greatly is the number of apps crashing on iOS7. So far I've been unable to use Kik, Skype, Phoenix Wright, Instagram and Facebook loads, but is quite buggy. I know this is a beta but still. I don't want to restore to iOS6, though. Urgh.
    Devs can't release apps updated to iOS7. This is why it's not for use in the way you're doing it.

Master Sage
    Devs can't release apps updated to iOS7. This is why it's not for use in the way you're doing it.
    I never said they can. I was merely pointing out my frustration with some apps crashing or refusing to load at all, while others work fine. I never once said I'd wish the devs would patch it as this is, as you said, not what the beta build is for.

ADMiNiSTRaToR
    There's nothing keeping devs from releasing updates to their apps that are also compatible with iOS 7. They've done it before when I was using a beta of 6... they released "bug fixes" that only occurred in the beta. Yes, it is primarily a testing ground for devs and their apps for iOS 7, but devs can do as they please.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Not interesting to the most but I finally solved my XBMC remote controller issue I had!!

I was trying so hard to find a hardware solution (remote controls, IR to BT converters) to replace/complement the magic trackpad that I didn't think of just switching XBMC to a mouse friendly skin. Now the trackpad works like a charm!
    Sometimes the solutions are really just the simple ones!

On an other note, no one is excited by iOS7's 3rd party controller support? I think it's amazing! It will take iOS gaming into a whole other level.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    There's nothing keeping devs from releasing updates to their apps that are also compatible with iOS 7. They've done it before when I was using a beta of 6... they released "bug fixes" that only occurred in the beta. Yes, it is primarily a testing ground for devs and their apps for iOS 7, but devs can do as they please.
    Yeah, I realize what I replied to. I was meaning Xcode 5, and not iOS 7 lol. Brain fart.
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    Not interesting to the most but I finally solved my XBMC remote controller issue I had!!

I was trying so hard to find a hardware solution (remote controls, IR to BT converters) to replace/complement the magic trackpad that I didn't think of just switching XBMC to a mouse friendly skin. Now the trackpad works like a charm!
    Sometimes the solutions are really just the simple ones!

On an other note, no one is excited by iOS7's 3rd party controller support? I think it's amazing! It will take iOS gaming into a whole other level.
    I'm extremely excited for controller support.

ADMiNiSTRaToR
    Brain fart.
    I have those on a daily basis. Maybe it's my diet.

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    I'm on the verge of buying a new Macbook Pro.

Should I jump in now or wait until the next Apple conference in September? It's been a while since Apple updated their Macbook Pros so I figured there must be an update coming sooner or later.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    I would imagine they go with the haswell and maybe, just maybe get a gpu upgrade. When they do, I'll get one. I'm content with my iMac for at home use. Right now I'm out of the state, so I'm using a windows based laptop. lol I'm so used to the OS X now, this is painful at times to be back on Windows primarily.

ADMiNiSTRaToR
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    I'm on the verge of buying a new Macbook Pro.

Should I jump in now or wait until the next Apple conference in September? It's been a while since Apple updated their Macbook Pros so I figured there must be an update coming sooner or later.
    The new ones will be getting Haswell... which means better battery life. By then the new OS X should be out as well... which also improves battery life. Just wait.

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    The new ones will be getting Haswell... which means better battery life. By then the new OS X should be out as well... which also improves battery life. Just wait.
    Do you think they'll hit this year still? That would be my only condition.

ADMiNiSTRaToR
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Do you think they'll hit this year still? That would be my only condition.
    The new Haswell MacBook Airs just got released... I can't imagine the rest of the MacBook line being far behind.

Thread Information