Latest PSU headlines:

Page 103 of 127 FirstFirst ... 93103113 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 3159
    Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    htc one x rules all tbh, as this is my 1st android phone, been an apple man, are there any free must have apps i need to get?!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Items User name styleManchester UnitedPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefox View Post
    The best part is you FINALLY get controls on your lock screen.. so I was able to ditch Doubletwist.
    For some reason I don't.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    htc one x rules all tbh, as this is my 1st android phone, been an apple man, are there any free must have apps i need to get?!
    Any specific types of apps?
    There are plenty of options, choice, so your best bet is to just start looking.

Couple good readers, for example, but I settled on gReader Pro. There is a free version, ad supported. Easily the best RSS feeder out there. Plenty of free calendars (CalenGoo, tho not free, gets my vote ) and all the different Twitter clients ... it's hard because someone will label one as the best but outside of personal opinion...

Just depends. Music players are up in the air too. Some have native equalizer support whilst others can utilize an app for 3rd party integration. Kinda hard to point out the 'best bet.'

Man. I'm jelly as ****. Really wish Sprint would've just brought the One X straight up instead of trying to jazz it up. *sigh*

A camera and screen to rival the iPhone. Finally.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
    Last edited by plustheharm; 04-07-2012 at 01:54.

Forum Guru
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by plustheharm View Post

Couple good readers, for example, but I settled on gReader Pro. There is a free version, ad supported. Easily the best RSS feeder out there. Plenty of free calendars (CalenGoo, tho not free, gets my vote ) and all the different Twitter clients ... it's hard because someone will label one as the best but outside of personal opinion...

Just depends. Music players are up in the air too. Some have native equalizer support whilst others can utilize an app for 3rd party integration. Kinda hard to point out the 'best bet.'

Man. I'm jelly as ****. Really wish Sprint would've just brought the One X straight up instead of trying to jazz it up. *sigh*

The new Evo is better than the One X though o_0
    Vengeful is amazing<3

Master Sage
    Items Firefox LogoBruce LeeArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by R3D D3V!L View Post
    For some reason I don't.
    I use numpad lock screen + I have vanilla android with Google Nexus S. If you have ICS it should work..

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3isawesome View Post
    The new Evo is better than the One X though o_0
    Marginally.

The processor should be better, real world use remains to be seen. Still not convinced a quad core is necessary, at this point in time. But the dual core snap, to the teg3, has shown it should be better. In theory. I was speaking more to the design. Expandable storage is big, ill give it that. As much as I love my kickstand my purchase wouldn't swing on it as many seem to.

Saw it with the Epic. Just wish we could see the same device drop on multiple carriers, at the same time. It makes sense. Shocked it hasnt really happened yet.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim

Watcha on about Willis!?!?

The SGS2's camera and Super AMOLED + screen already did that!

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Watcha on about Willis!?!?

The SGS2's camera and Super AMOLED + screen already did that!
    Sorry, but no.

When it dropped we know it was about as close as it got. Lay the two down, side by side, and you could see it. It wasn't close. Even comparing an honest still, side by side, it wasn't as comparable as it was made out to be.

This is as close as it has been. It's about an even playing field as we've seen.

I mean, yeah, if you want to talk about progression ... and something "finally rivaling" that ... the [insert here] was as much so as any, but that doesn't mean it was "done" before. Nearly done, closer to, almost ... it's not quite the same.

There is a reason why they're saying this might be the best display on the market. It's because it's a pretty drastic jump from what we've seen. Aside from the retina display. Speaking on, obviously, Android handsets. And the point of the shot isn't the comparison between the X and S, but just more to the quality. A quality NOT seen yet.

Now, if we really do see a 1080 / 468 ppi on the SGSIII .... *sigh*

I could, theoretically, sit on an upgrade forever. Just waiting for that dream piece around the corner. The design change to the Evo / One X has me wanting to wait on the GSIII news ... or, provided the Sprint Journal rumors are true ....

Sent from my [insert] using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
    Last edited by plustheharm; 04-07-2012 at 07:25.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Sorry, but no.

When it dropped we know it was about as close as it got. Lay the two down, side by side, and you could see it. It wasn't close. Even comparing an honest still, side by side, it wasn't as comparable as it was made out to be.

This is as close as it has been. It's about an even playing field as we've seen.

I mean, yeah, if you want to talk about progression ... and something "finally rivaling" that ... the [insert here] was as much so as any, but that doesn't mean it was "done" before. Nearly done, closer to, almost ... it's not quite the same.

There is a reason why they're saying this might be the best display on the market. It's because it's a pretty drastic jump from what we've seen. Aside from the retina display. Speaking on, obviously, Android handsets. And the point of the shot isn't the comparison between the X and S, but just more to the quality. A quality NOT seen yet.

I could, theoretically, sit on an upgrade forever. Just waiting for that dream piece around the corner. The design change to the Evo / One X has me wanting to wait on the GSIII news ... or, provided the Sprint Journal rumors are true ....

It's kinda like comparing graphics between multiplat games; it's all in the beholder. Maybe aslight difference.

The SuperAMOLED+ is still just as good as the iPhone.

The HTC ONE might have surpassed that though (likely). I haven't seen screens of it.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    evo is a tablet and only availble in the states so the comparison to the one x is moot.

so i stand by what i said, one x, ATM, rules all, followed closeley by the one s.

iphone 5 and S3 are gonna have to come STRONG!

@ FF, thanks for the PM bro!

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    the camera on the htc one ain't all that. certainly second to the gs2 according to aas. i'll take steve lichfields opinion over anybody elses here.

as for competition, samsung will bring it i'm sure...iphone5? don't particularly give a **** about apple tbh.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    u kidding? the camera on the one is one of the best features, any review will tell u that

Ancient
    I've seen the reviews & seen the comparisons of the OneX vs the SXS
    and it all came down to preference with the only real difference being the SXS can take 12mp photos, other then that like GSMarena said the Quad Core is the only benefit which is more of a bragging right for tech heads then a real benefit
    Mind you Nokias got a 48mp phone coming but who will buy it with their OS?

Sent from my 12.5MP, 2GB Ram, DualCore, Bravia Powered 720p LED Screened Sony Xperia S

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefox View Post
    I use numpad lock screen + I have vanilla android with Google Nexus S. If you have ICS it should work..
    Oh right, I'm still rocking Gingerbread so maybe that's why.

Master Guru
    evo is a tablet and only availble in the states so the comparison to the one x is moot.
    They're the same size....

Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    It's kinda like comparing graphics between multiplat games; it's all in the beholder. Maybe aslight difference.

The SuperAMOLED+ is still just as good as the iPhone.

The HTC ONE might have surpassed that though (likely). I haven't seen screens of it.
    I hear ya, wasn't trying to dog the SGSII. And it does come down to personal opinion more than not, especially with these screens. I used to actually prefer the washed out LCD look to the over saturated, somewhat exaggerated colors you were finding on the newer ones.

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Sorry, but no.

The best display on the market at the moment is the Xperia S's, it's a 4.3 inch screen which is 1280x720. Total sexiness.

17. Likes TheBreezyBB likes this post
    Dislikes 33x dislikes this post
    Ancient
    The best display on the market at the moment is the Xperia S's, it's a 4.3 inch screen which is 1280x720. Total sexiness.
    The GN and One X are 720p too I believe, but the difference is the Xperia S has the highest dpi

Sent from my 12.5MP, 2GB Ram, DualCore, Bravia Powered 720p LED Screened Sony Xperia S

Master Guru
    Yeah that one is packing a solid display for sure.

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    The GN and One X are 720p too I believe, but the difference is the Xperia S has the highest dpi

Yeah I think that's right. I wonder what the Samsung Galaxy S 3 will be packing?

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Indeed it is. I love mine so much more than my Old Xperia Arc S.

Ancient
    From what I've heard?
    It'll be the Nexus Galaxy with 4.6 inch SuperAMOLED+ screen but with 12mp cam and 2gb ram.
    It match the SXS or should I say Xperia Ion because of the screen size
    I doubt they'll match the dpi thou, and I think it'll all come down to preference and firmware
    On a side note, Here's my work in progress homescreen

Not much going on I know, but I kinda don't know what to do with it, so I'm just messing around a bit :-/

Last edited by TGO; 04-08-2012 at 01:34.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    u kidding? the camera on the one is one of the best features, any review will tell u that
    no. having used one, i'm pretty sure it ain't 'all that'.

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    From what I've heard?
    It'll be the Nexus Galaxy with 4.6 inch SuperAMOLED+ screen but with 12mp cam and 2gb ram.
    It match the SXS or should I say Xperia Ion because of the screen size
    I doubt they'll match the dpi thou, and I think it'll all come down to preference and firmware
    On a side note, Here's my work in progress homescreen

Not much going on I know, but I kinda don't know what to do with it, so I'm just messing around a bit :-/

Who's the girl?

Ancient
    Melissa Clarke
    Here my lockscreen

Forum Guru
    Items User name style
    Melissa Clarke
    Here my lockscreen

Xperia S's only have 1gb ram..or am I missing something
    Vengeful is amazing<3

Thread Information