Page 112 of 127 FirstFirst ... 102112122 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 3159
    Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    1080p recording, panoramic photographs, turn by turn navigation, thinner and lighter, big screen etc.

The S2, the HTS Sensation etc all have had these for a while.

EDIT:
    Oh and 8MP cameras and LTE capabilities ahve been done already too.
    It's not the first time they've copied though. Which makes the whole lawsuit thing even More laughable.
    Everybody copies everybody. The iphone is the best smart phone on the market imo. Samsung makes nice phones, but HTC is junk. Personally I think Andoid is an okay OS, but IOS is much better. I have owned three high end Andoid phones before switching to the iphone 4s.

IOS is smoother than Android. Even playing with a Samsung Galaxy s 3 you can still feel a little delay when using the home screen. My iphone is smooth as butter.

No force closes. The phone and apps just work.

No need to reset my phone or pull out a battery.

Apps don't run in the background killing the battery.

Battery life is 2x as good as most high end android phones.

Better quality apps.

No spyware in the app store.

Yes it does have a smaller screen, but anything over 4" is just too big to hold comfortably unless you have large hands. The iphone 5's screen is going to be perfect.

Android phones have nothing going for it, so heres what they do every year. Increase screen size and increase processor speed (even though nothing uses them to their capacity). No other manufacturer does as much r&d on phones as apple, and it shows in the quality of their product. People who hate on apple are just trying to be different or can't afford their products. I was an Android fan and could not understand why Apple products were loved so much. When Sprint finally got the Iphone I gave it a try and fell in love. It's why apple products show record profits year after year. Nothing can even compete with the Ipad either lol. Hundreds of Android tablets, and the ipad still holds 68% market share.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
    Everybody copies everybody. The iphone is the best smart phone on the market imo. Samsung makes nice phones, but HTC is junk. Personally I think Andoid is an okay OS, but IOS is much better. I have owned three high end Andoid phones before switching to the iphone 4s.

IOS is smoother than Android. Even playing with a Samsung Galaxy s 3 you can still feel a little delay when using the home screen. My iphone is smooth as butter.

Better quality apps.

Yes it does have a smaller screen, but anything over 4" is just too big to hold comfortably unless you have large hands. The iphone 5's screen is going to be perfect.

Android phones have nothing going for it, so heres what they do every year. Increase screen size and increase processor speed (even though nothing uses them to their capacity). No other manufacturer does as much r&d on phones as apple, and it shows in the quality of their product. People who hate on apple are just trying to be different or can't afford their products. I was an Android fan and could not understand why Apple products were loved so much. When Sprint finally got the Iphone I gave it a try and fell in love. It's why apple products show record profits year after year. Nothing can even compete with the Ipad either lol. Hundreds of Android tablets, and the ipad still holds 68% market share.
    I'm not even gonna bother and I'll leave this to one of my favourite comedians.

No offense to you, but a lot of what you say is just re-spewed garbage from FUD writers in love with Apple.

Fine if they are, but I never got the point of someone that likes a product so much; that they feel the need to bash the competition. (Just see half the threads on here)

EDIT:

$#@! me you're even more delusional than I thought.

In all honesty, like what you like (more power to you) but saying stupid $#@! like this is just dumb $#@!ing retarded.
    Last edited by Admartian; 09-14-2012 at 00:42.
    Be Together - Not the same.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United

Better quality apps.

Thanks for the laugh...that was hilarious...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Can somebody recommend me some good games for my android phone? I have only like one game (canabalt) and i definitely need more.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Dead Trigger!!

6. Likes 33x likes this post
    Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Dead Trigger!!
    It requires internet connection. I would prefer a game which i could play in train.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Not really big on phone gaming but I do have a few that I've enjoyed enough to keep them installed

crazy rings
    bubble shoot
    draw something
    paper toss
    fruit ninja
    photon
    eternity warriors 2 (havent played it yet but looked cool enough)
    paper glider
    slice it
    angry birds, original/space etc

Theyre all on my phone

try out zen pinball (2?) btw, got it on my Vita and I can't stop playing it. Doesn't work on my S2 however

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Black op's :zombies

Good game when it works. Co-op, plus online...nice graphics too...jut need to sort the data files...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Master Guru

Better quality apps.

i was just like you once.

Android has caught up ever since the Galaxy S2. The S3 is an amazing piece of kit.

For the record im iPhone through and through, but what you said there is false on so many levels.
    Wii # 8752-0092-2306-9612
    PSN ID : pez555

11. Likes Admartian , irish-sid likes this post
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    It requires internet connection. I would prefer a game which i could play in train.
    If it requires a data connection, then your phone will do so in a train, correct? The cellular network will be used. I don't have an internet connection on my iPhone, nor did I on the S3, and the game plays(ed) fine on both.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    If it requires a data connection, then your phone will do so in a train, correct? The cellular network will be used. I don't have an internet connection on my iPhone, nor did I on the S3, and the game plays(ed) fine on both.
    I dont want to use mobile internet as it is very expensive. Still havent found an interesting game

14. Likes F34R likes this post
    Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    What exactly are you looking for? o.o

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Im just generally looking for games with good gameplay and which support the S3 native resolution.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    I dont want to use mobile internet as it is very expensive. Still havent found an interesting game
    Oh I gotcha. I'm just used to it being part of my plan, so the cost is rarely even considered a bad thing for me. Fair play though, thanks for explaining it to me.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Oh I gotcha. I'm just used to it being part of my plan, so the cost is rarely even considered a bad thing for me. Fair play though, thanks for explaining it to me.
    You should improve your sarcasm because its bad.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    You should improve your sarcasm because its bad.
    I wasn't being sarcastic. That was an honest reply. I don't always remember that data isn't with everyone on their plan. I gave you a rep and like for being going into a little re detail.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by f34r View Post
    dead trigger!!
    omg so this!!! Gorgeous on the one x too!!!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    omg so this!!! Gorgeous on the one x too!!!
    Riptide GP I'd also a nice winner. Samurai II, Shadow gun, and Real Racing 2 are all petty awesome games.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    I wasn't being sarcastic. That was an honest reply. I don't always remember that data isn't with everyone on their plan. I gave you a rep and like for being going into a little re detail.

Im confused, but thank you for the rep xD

Dead trigger isnt bad, the graphics are quiet nice however the controls are not very confortable. Well maybe because my hands are too big for my phone so thats more like a general problem.

Any other games recommendations? Where are pixel art games like rocketcat and other developers do for ios.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    The post right above yours has a few more games that I really enjoy.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    The post right above yours has a few more games that I really enjoy.
    I played all of them on my IOS devices already.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Hey Fellas, need your guys opinion. I just upgraded my phone from a Motorola BackFlip to a Samsung Galaxy Note. Didn't have to get a new contract just to stick with my unlimited data plan I have been having. I wanted to give my phone a test drive, the mobile connection is on although I can't surf the web nor am I able to use the apps...have I been scammed (coerced) for a new contract? (AT&T)

I'm a hater, a traito.
    Have you got your apn settings in correctly? <br>
    Settings&gt;more settings&gt;mobile networks&gt;access point names (or apn)<br>
    Click one and see if it's blank or not. <br>
    I'd say a quick call to at&amp;t will sort it out for you.

Could also be that you need a newer sim card. Even one a year old can give problems.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by irish-sid View Post
    Have you got your apn settings in correctly? <br>
    Settings&gt;more settings&gt;mobile networks&gt;access point names (or apn)<br>
    Click one and see if it's blank or not. <br>
    I'd say a quick call to at&amp;t will sort it out for you.

Could also be that you need a newer sim card. Even one a year old can give problems.
    There's some stuff that's unspecified. I did a usage check thing and it says unlimited but (deactivated)...?

I'm a hater, a traito.
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    There's some stuff that's unspecified. I did a usage check thing and it says unlimited but (deactivated)...?
    Ok, well Google at&t apn settings and cross check them with yours,, they'll most likely be on their site.
    But if it says deactivated then you need to speak with someone at at&t. Either they haven't renewed your contact yet or maybe you haven't paid the bill? Either way they will sort it out for you.

Thread Information