Latest PSU headlines:

Page 122 of 127 FirstFirst ... 112122 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3159
    Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    s4??? i dont think so, they aint apple bringing a new model everyday!!

i gotta chance to swap my one x (not one x +) for a s3, worth it seeing as they are both similar

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Now that Sony, announced the Xperia Z and it's coming out in March, i really can't wait for it.

Ancient
    Quote Originally Posted by brebaz View Post
    Now that Sony, announced the Xperia Z and it's coming out in March, i really can't wait for it.
    I'd wait mate, the Xperia Z is 2013's Xperia S
    It'll be the first flag ship phone and the first to be forgotten because because it'll be replaced a few months later

Sent via Codec

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal

So hot.

Im due an upgrade in March/April. Can't wait to see what other phones will be out

5. Likes TheBreezyBB , sainraja , Admartian likes this post
    The Heisman
    so... anyone else have issues with griup txt messages on your android?

I have the s3 on verizon- when I send out a group txt... all replies come back as individual txt messages.
    Likewise- when someone includes me in a group txt... I can only reply to the sender... and I end up getting random messages from everyone else in the group thread... and its confusing/annoying...

I downloaded go sms pro... seems to fix the issue but I prefer the stock messaging app

anyone know a fix?

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Honestly, the Xperia Z looks like the best phone ever made right now. Not since the S2 have I been this excited for a phone.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    It'll be the first flag ship phone and the first to be forgotten because because it'll be replaced a few months later

Sent via Codec
    I still have the Xperia S and i was actually going to replace it 5 days ago with Xperia TX! So, i'm already waiting!!

Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post

Sent via Codec
    So what's the likelihood that this scenario will play out? I didn't really follow Sony's releases last year but the Xperia S seemed very good

The Xperia Z spec-wise is similar to the Nexus 4 I guess. Samsung S4 is surely set to beat both spec-wise right. So I wonder when Sony's answer to the S4 will come

--

Also, you guys seen the Xperia ZL? Exactly same specs as Z but in a different casing. Looks extremely cool, slightly slimmer and shorter profile - making the screen appear more prominent. I think I might actually prefer it lol. No glass on the back, not water/dust-resistant which is a shame. But that means that ports aren't all shut away with flaps and ZL also has a dedicated camera button, as well as an IR sensor compatible with TVs/setboxs

Impressive choice to give consumers tbf

10. Likes Admartian likes this post
    Elite Guru

The in-ear headphones. Want!

Ancient
    I have the Xperia S and its a very nice phone and a very capable phone too, but because the flagship status pass on so quickly we will be waiting for updates while the newer phones will be getting the attention with the JB update
    All you hear through the channels is talk about New models & updates for more recently released Xperias like the T
    Which is kinda annoying because how well the SXS sold
    Wouldn't be bad if they actually mentioned the SXS in their announcements but they don't
    The problem is the Z is gonna be the 2013 Xperia S and it will be replaced a few months laters
    Yes it'll have Jellybean but I think you'll be waiting for the next update while the newer Xperia phones get them first
    It is a method thats become common in the smartphone market and I don't like it
    I expect my £400 phone to be supported fully for atleast a year
    This sort of thing I expect late in year 2 not 3 months after

Sent via Codec

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    I have the Experia U, I really love it. I'll be holding on this till it breaks.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    I am still chugging along on my original HTC Incredible, but I am thinking it is time to replace it this year! I am thinking Samsung Galaxy S4 when it surfaces later this year...any one else have an good recommendations on phones coming out this year?

Samsung Galaxy S4 Rumored Specs:
    http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s_iv-5125.php

http://www.ibtimes.com/samsung-galax...ownload-center

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/pho...umours-1089523

I heard they are moving away from Android though and will be eventually going to Tizen for the OS, which if they do that for the S4 then I won't be getting the phone...

PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw

Elite Guru
    Uh yeah if it's not on Android I won't even give it a look

In terms of recommendations, I'm not sure tbh. Only that xperia Z stood out to me in terms of android handsets. Don't pay much attention to WP8

@TGO - I see mate, thanks. Hmm - youre probably spot on. Like I mentioned the specs of the Z aren't mindblowing, I mean - they've fit in a very nice package in the phone but the S4 etc will be the 'next gen' phones and Sony will want to compete with them too, surely. So yes, I expect a newer xperia release few months after Z

I will probably still get the Z, however, then just sell it and and buy a next gen phone unlocked and make up the money difference myself. That is, if I feel inclined to get the next range of phones

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    If the s4 launches with tizen, i will give it a chance...at least mess about with it in store before deciding. Having said that, i don't think the s4 will launch with tizen...it would be quite a risk...if tizen is $#@!, i will stick with android. No point moving away from android as its perfect for me.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    There was the Experia S, P & U then the V, J & T now the ZL, Z & E.

There really is no money in buying SONY phones at launch, they replace them too quickly and your retail value is diminished.
    They do make great phones tho, just don't fall for the marketing trend fads.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Super Elite
    Thats how it is for most smartphone brands. If you really want the full support, then a google phone would be your only option. Even though Sony is slow on their updates, they have a good open source support.

Xperia ZL looks good, and will be my next phone.
    There's only one downside, color options. It's either BLACK, WHITE or SILVER. Geez. ;/

MAKE IT GREEEEEEN!! Just like the S001(Au).
    “Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you’re a man, you take it.”- Malcolm X

The Heisman
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    so... anyone else have issues with griup txt messages on your android?

I have the s3 on verizon- when I send out a group txt... all replies come back as individual txt messages.
    Likewise- when someone includes me in a group txt... I can only reply to the sender... and I end up getting random messages from everyone else in the group thread... and its confusing/annoying...

I downloaded go sms pro... seems to fix the issue but I prefer the stock messaging app

anyone know a fix?
    follow up...

oddly... after installing go sms pro... the s3 stock messaging app all of a sudden started keeping group txt messages within the same thread... cool!

if I uninstall go sms... the stock messaging app reverts back to individual responses...

I think its interesting... anyone know anything about this?

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    I just got the Xperia TX, one of my phones died ( it fell so many times hitting hard floors and what not!! ) Still charging it for the first time will post back my impression after a full day use.

Also, i'm still getting the Xperia Z in March as i already have 2 phones and one of them is Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC!

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    28 hours later and i'm still on the first charge!! the battery life is a lot better than my late Xperia S and i was doing some heavy downloading on the phone using both wireless and HSPA+ couple of phone calls and messaging.

and the batter still has 30% left!! That right there makes me more than happy with my purchase.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Helm_of_Darkness
    Items User name style
    28 hours later and i'm still on the first charge!! the battery life is a lot better than my late Xperia S and i was doing some heavy downloading on the phone using both wireless and HSPA+ couple of phone calls and messaging.

and the batter still has 30% left!! That right there makes me more than happy with my purchase.
    By HSPA+, is that T-Mobile or AT&T? If it's T-Mobile, what speeds should I expect on HSPA+? T-Mobile told me they are re-farming their network and planning to launch a new tower near my location. They didn't really specify, but I think it should be 4G speeds, since it's a new tower, but I'm not sure.
    Of course, if you're in the U.S lol

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Quote Originally Posted by TreKKiker View Post
    By HSPA+, is that T-Mobile or AT&T? If it's T-Mobile, what speeds should I expect on HSPA+? T-Mobile told me they are re-farming their network and planning to launch a new tower near my location. They didn't really specify, but I think it should be 4G speeds, since it's a new tower, but I'm not sure.
    Of course, if you're in the U.S lol
    Not in the U.S. Sorry.

Well the battery lasted for almost 34 hours with moderate use lots of downloading and browsing the web. That is really impressive for me at least.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Helm_of_Darkness
    Items User name style
    Not in the U.S. Sorry.

Well the battery lasted for almost 34 hours with moderate use lots of downloading and browsing the web. That is really impressive for me at least.
    Ok, that's alright. I was just curious anyway.
    And that is impressive. My phone can barely last a day. I'd hate to see how long it would last on heavy usage. Mine is an LG Optimus L9. I'm happy with it, just not with the battery life.

El Presidente
    I'm having a bit of an issue with mt phone charging. Specifically the car charger. Normally I plug it into the cigarette light and it will charge. I've tried two different chords, my own and my sister's neither one works. I don't know if its issue with the chord, my phone or the lighter. I don't think the phone because I don't have any issues with the wall charger. I don't know if I should buy a new car charger or next time I take my car to the shop mention the problem there. I have a Droid Razor. Thanks for the help!

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Marcgear
    Items PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    I'm having a bit of an issue with mt phone charging. Specifically the car charger. Normally I plug it into the cigarette light and it will charge. I've tried two different chords, my own and my sister's neither one works. I don't know if its issue with the chord, my phone or the lighter. I don't think the phone because I don't have any issues with the wall charger. I don't know if I should buy a new car charger or next time I take my car to the shop mention the problem there. I have a Droid Razor. Thanks for the help!
    What is the output on the in car charger your using some only give out 0.5a and on modern phone it looks like its charging but its not.
    New member of the PS4 club

Thread Information