Page 1 of 30 111 ... LastLast
    justintheman99

The Punching Bag

As of late many members have voiced opinions, concerns, ideas, and vented frustrations through conversation with me. I was insanely happy that so many of you chose to do this as communication is the key word here. I mean if everyone were to remain tight lipped about their experiences how could we obtain any solutions to ongoing "problems"?

This thread is THE OFFICIAL thread for sharing your opinions, experiences, concerns, and ideas in order to turn the tide. You see at a certain point in time many members lost faith in their community, or felt their cries fell on deaf ears. Well I say NO MORE to this. Now through discussion with a number of the staff, many of signed on to monitor your viewpoints, offer input, and join in on the various discussions that will unfold here. Through time a list will be generated regarding the main issues that everyone is experiencing here.

Now remember YOU as the community have a voice. One that WILL always be heard, as without members we have no community. Each and every one of you have a say as you are all a part of this great forum, and together we can resolve any ongoing issues and concerns.

The only thing I ask is be civil, polite, and mature. Besides that spill your heart out into this thread, and be heard.

(Kudos to Cuguy for the thread title. )

Supreme Veteran
    I hate to love you all.
    [I am] Claudia Donovan, Warehouse 13: next generation.

Unbound Mercenary
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Finally this thread is made. I am glad that there is a thread that will be open to members feelings, emotions, hopes, dreams, and opinions to keep the forums running.

Thank you all involved in this thread! Love you guys!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    Great idea.
    ...........but i can see where this goes

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

SnowHawk
    I wanted to say that my first ever infractions was not earned, I was a new member and should of got warnings.

justintheman99
    Quote Originally Posted by T0PGUN View Post
    Great idea.
    ...........but i can see where this goes
    Have faith in the community my friend. I believe things can easily be discussed in a well thought out and civilized manner.

Elite Sage

I love you all.

TwentyThree
    Justin i hate you... this was my idea. But i love the name you gave the thread so... I love you.

Edit: nevermind it was Cuguy who named it... but me and you gave birth to it. we are the official parents of the thread then.

Forum Sage
    Items PlayStationVitaPS3 Slim
    Yeah, I'm in guys. I'll be checking this thread multiple times a day, so fire away!

SnowHawk
    great, we have 2 SMC who can't do nothing and only one mod.

just joking guys, I you really

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk View Post
    great, we have 2 SMC who can't do nothing and only one mod.

just joking guys, I you really
    Haha, well I can perma-ban bots, merge, delete, lock etc. . . I can do more than most people think! The only things I can't do is give official warnings and infract.

Hopefully people use this thread. The staff are making a renewed effort to improve communication.

SnowHawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvanise_ View Post
    Haha, well I can perma-ban bots, merge, delete, lock etc. . . I can do more than most people think! The only things I can't do is give official warnings and infract.
    I know you can mate, I was only joking. =)

TwentyThree
    I'll be all over this thread.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk View Post
    I know you can mate, I was only joking. =)
    I know man. I was just putting those things out there so people know exactly what the SMC can do. I must admit, before I was appointed as one, I didn't have a full grasp of what they could do.

TwentyThree
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvanise_ View Post
    I know man. I was just putting those things out there so people know exactly what the SMC can do. I must admit, before I was appointed as one, I didn't have a full grasp of what they could do.
    I temp banned a member once

Comatosed
    There is more than one mod in this thread.

I just want to add something to justins op. This is not a fix the shop, fix the edit thread.

Everyone is well aware of the current issues and we don't need another thread full of the same thing.

But the staff are listening to you, all we ask is that you be polite about it, people who are civil are more likely to be heard than those that are rude.

Elite Sage

I wish Mods would let topics continue before closing them. Drifting off-topic is not a crime. If people are posting and there are no problems, leave it.

Thank you.

--

P.S. This thread is a trap :P

Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    i dont dare post comments on this thread because i know everyone who does will be infracted before they finish posting it!

Thank you itachi

TwentyThree
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    i dont dare post comments on this thread because i know everyone who does will be infracted before they finish posting it!
    Well you just did... did you get an infraction?

Comatosed
    Quote Originally Posted by nskinnear View Post
    I wish Mods would let topics continue before closing them. Drifting off-topic is not a crime. If people are posting and there are no problems, leave it.

Thank you.

--

P.S. This thread is a trap :P
    Good example of the type of thing we are looking for right there!

Polite, gives reasons why and has a good point.

This thread is not a trap lol.

Only things that will cause infractions to be given out is posts that are against the rules.

Saying things like, 'the mods should die, you all suck' etc etc is going get you into trouble, constructive criticism is not.

justintheman99
    This is the type of mindset we are trying to change. Based on this post you have a viewpoint on something forum related. This is the thread to do this and get your voice heard, so please share away.

SnowHawk
    It's a Trap

I agree with Nick.

Supreme Veteran
    This is like basically the 5th generation Anger/Vent thread Sexlana started back in the day. Its going to be a haven for unanswered tantrums on a day to day basis.
    [I am] Claudia Donovan, Warehouse 13: next generation.

justintheman99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncool View Post
    This is like basically the 5th generation Anger/Vent thread Sexlana started back in the day. Its going to be a haven for unanswered tantrums on a day to day basis.
    This is where this thread will be different. I will always go out of my way, as well as many others to respond to all members who are in need of clarification.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by justintheman99 View Post
    This is where this thread will be different. I will always go out of my way, as well as many others to respond to all members who are in need of clarification.
    In addition to this, there should be a lot less unanswered things to begin with as the staff will be communicating with members a lot more outside of this thread too.
    The process has already begun.

Thread Information