Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 738
  1. #51
    Elite Sage
    Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    12,263
    Rep Power
    104
    Points
    748 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    This would have been a golden moment for PSU Cinema to become popular again if you were to make it into a subtitled movie, Spider.
    i could do that...

    PSU exposed part 2...

    but what movie? and i should probably re-do part 1
    Love United
    --------



  2. #52
    Ultimate Veteran
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    22,285
    Rep Power
    191
    Points
    6,362 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I really have no idea. It's just a suggestion. Stick with the writing for now.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!


  3. #53
    SnowHawk
    Guest
    That was epic. lol

  4. #54
    Elite Sage
    Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    12,263
    Rep Power
    104
    Points
    748 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    I really have no idea. It's just a suggestion. Stick with the writing for now.
    will do

    if you get any ideas PM me man
    Love United
    --------



  5. #55
    Forum Sage
    Tribunal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    9,385
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    526 (32,812 Banked)
    **** you Spider I'm a busy person.




  6. #56
    Super Elite
    Acid Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,022
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    9,167 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    That was awesome. +Rep for that.
    Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8GHz | Nvidia 660 ti | 6 GB Corsair Xms 1333 Mhz | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 250 GB WD HDD | Windows 7 Ultimate |

  7. #57
    Elite Sage
    Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    12,263
    Rep Power
    104
    Points
    748 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    **** you Spider I'm a busy person.
    lol... loveeeeee u
    Love United
    --------



  8. #58
    I'm A Monster!
    efs5030's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,572
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    3,138 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    ok well im going to let all the secrets and betrayal and conspericies outta the bag...

    This is PSU EXPOSED PART 1
    [spoiler=Only open if you CAN handle the Truth]
    Exactly 1 year and a month ago... 4 Elite members met at a coffe house... the exact location is unknown... but due to some inside information from one of the members... (his name will go unsaid... so as to protect him... lets call him... Lethal M.) The members were; JustintheMAN, Cuguy, Tribunal and the secret Lethal M... the Transcript went as so...








    [spoiler=Secret Coup Transcript]














    [/spoiler]







    TO BE CONTINUED... IN PART 2!
    [/spoiler]
    wow

    Sig By FinalReaper.
    Socom/Trophy Card.



  9. #59
    Super-Cala-Fricken-Awesome
    BJP409's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Brisvegas, Australia
    Posts
    6,700
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    1,387 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    will do

    if you get any ideas PM me man
    Monty Python's Life of Brian: The part where the romans burst through the door of the People's Front of Judea during a meeting!??!?



    Unfortunately the one entitled "Judean People's Front" on Youtube leads in with an F bomb so I couldn't post it here, but without volume it'd make a good vid too!


    Oh yeah and I'm in!

  10. #60
    overstepping the mark
    -Shafty-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,423
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    38,542 (10,700 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Vidfail BJ


    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

  11. #61
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    8,341
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    68,116 (1,010 Banked)
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    ok well im going to let all the secrets and betrayal and conspericies outta the bag...

    This is PSU EXPOSED PART 1
    [spoiler=Only open if you CAN handle the Truth]
    Exactly 1 year and a month ago... 4 Elite members met at a coffe house... the exact location is unknown... but due to some inside information from one of the members... (his name will go unsaid... so as to protect him... lets call him... Lethal M.) The members were; JustintheMAN, Cuguy, Tribunal and the secret Lethal M... the Transcript went as so...








    [SPOILER=Secret Coup Transcript]














    [/SPOILER]







    TO BE CONTINUED... IN PART 2!
    [/spoiler]

    You need to be careful, Spider. You have no idea how deep this conspiracy goes. These are the same people who killed JFK, were key players in Watergate, attempted to kill Reagan, backed Milli Vanilli, introduced New Coke in the 80s, and started that whole grunge thing in the 90s.

    Now it is the new millennium and they have bigger plans......taking over the world, starting with PSU. Don't believe me? Here, I have it on good authority that PSU has been watching them and one of their operatives got a photo of these crazed conspirators:



    I give you nskin, Peter Parker, Xelios, and Carl. F34R is undercover as the red-headed woman in the background.

    I can't say much more. I don't have much time. Wait.....what was that?

    F34R! Stop F34R.....it wasn't me! Get away from me! Huh.....why do your handcuffs have pink fuzzy stuff on them? Oh crap! NOooooooooooo!
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

    Server Error Status Thread







  12. #62
    Elite Sage
    Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    12,263
    Rep Power
    104
    Points
    748 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJP409 View Post
    Monty Python's Life of Brian: The part where the romans burst through the door of the People's Front of Judea during a meeting!??!?



    Unfortunately the one entitled "Judean People's Front" on Youtube leads in with an F bomb so I couldn't post it here, but without volume it'd make a good vid too!


    Oh yeah and I'm in!
    lol... i love that movie...
    my fav monty python..

    the part where the dude wants men to have babies makes me cry everytime

    i think i am going to mix a few movies together to make it...

    for the coup scenes... i was think resivour dogs...

    for the mod scenes... i dont know...

    but i got another scene with all new characters that will fit the monty python scene
    Quote Originally Posted by LeisureSuitLarry View Post
    You need to be careful, Spider. You have no idea how deep this conspiracy goes. These are the same people who killed JFK, were key players in Watergate, attempted to kill Reagan, backed Milli Vanilli, introduced New Coke in the 80s, and started that whole grunge thing in the 90s.

    Now it is the new millennium and they have bigger plans......taking over the world, starting with PSU. Don't believe me? Here, I have it on good authority that PSU has been watching them and one of their operatives got a photo of these crazed conspirators:



    I give you nskin, Peter Parker, Xelios, and Carl. F34R is undercover as the red-headed woman in the background.

    I can't say much more. I don't have much time. Wait.....what was that?

    F34R! Stop F34R.....it wasn't me! Get away from me! Huh.....why do your handcuffs have pink fuzzy stuff on them? Oh crap! NOooooooooooo!
    LARRY NOO!!!

    i told you not to tell!!!!
    Love United
    --------



  13. #63
    overstepping the mark
    -Shafty-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,423
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    38,542 (10,700 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Aren't all those people Comatosed??


    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

  14. #64
    Comatosed
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by T0PGUN View Post
    Aren't all those people Comatosed??
    nah, they're not old enough

  15. #65
    Super-Cala-Fricken-Awesome
    BJP409's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Brisvegas, Australia
    Posts
    6,700
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    1,387 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by T0PGUN View Post
    Vidfail BJ
    Lawlz, thanks dude fixed nao!

    Quote Originally Posted by LeisureSuitLarry View Post
    You need to be careful, Spider. You have no idea how deep this conspiracy goes. These are the same people who killed JFK, were key players in Watergate, attempted to kill Reagan, backed Milli Vanilli,
    Attachment 3607
    introduced New Coke in the 80s, and started that whole grunge thing in the 90s.

    Now it is the new millennium and they have bigger plans......taking over the world, starting with PSU. Don't believe me? Here, I have it on good authority that PSU has been watching them and one of their operatives got a photo of these crazed conspirators:



    I give you nskin, Peter Parker, Xelios, and Carl. F34R is undercover as the red-headed woman in the background.

    I can't say much more. I don't have much time. Wait.....what was that?

    F34R! Stop F34R.....it wasn't me! Get away from me! Huh.....why do your handcuffs have pink fuzzy stuff on them? Oh crap! NOooooooooooo!
    Lol, nice!

  16. #66
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    8,341
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    68,116 (1,010 Banked)
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    lol... i love that movie...
    my fav monty python..

    the part where the dude wants men to have babies makes me cry everytime

    i think i am going to mix a few movies together to make it...

    for the coup scenes... i was think resivour dogs...

    for the mod scenes... i dont know...

    but i got another scene with all new characters that will fit the monty python scene

    LARRY NOO!!!

    i told you not to tell!!!!


    F34R is a bad man, boss. A really bad man.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

    Server Error Status Thread







  17. #67
    Elite Sage
    Xelios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    22
    Posts
    10,438
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    22,827 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by T0PGUN View Post
    Aren't all those people Comatosed??
    I burst out laughing
    I once ate a dirty sock...don't tell anyone.
    World domination has taken a momentary setback...talk amongst yourselves in the meantime.
    UK>America. its just true

  18. #68
    Master Guru
    darky89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the bushes.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,063
    Rep Power
    95
    Points
    100,939 (0 Banked)
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Considering how off topic this has gone shouldn't it be locked... like how all other threads that go even slightly off topic are locked?
    There we go, passive aggressive communication.

    Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

  19. #69
    The Specialist
    Gilly3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    aussieland
    Age
    26
    Posts
    18,682
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    7,365 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelios View Post
    I burst out laughing
    same. literally.




  20. #70
    Forum Dawg
    FallingBullets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in your pc
    Posts
    18,263
    Rep Power
    142
    Points
    5,953 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    No, they are coma's children
    ♥ ∈ ∅

    The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity Abraham Lincoln
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

  21. #71
    Comatosed
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FallingBullets View Post
    No, they are coma's children
    get it right, they're my great grandkids.

  22. #72
    justintheman99
    Guest
    Oh Spider, you and your silliness. That was EPIC! I feel honored to be used in that epic story.

  23. #73
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,250
    Rep Power
    143
    Points
    480,359 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!


    This thread is epic with all the conspiracy theorys.

    You guys all rock!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  24. #74
    justintheman99
    Guest
    Suddenly we have gone from supposed numerous issues to laughter. Awesome.

  25. #75
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,250
    Rep Power
    143
    Points
    480,359 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    As is how it should be Justin, but I do think that there should be at least a few, "real" issues brought to the attention of the members here.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.