Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 153
  1. #51
    Superior Member
    Seb3sixn9ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    716
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    1,337 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Innocent people, young girls, anything, is probably saved now that boy is dead.

    Sure, he could have looked at what he had done and never do anything like it again. But the fact that he had the initial urge and acted on it, is kinda worrying.
    95% of people involved in sexual crimes recommit.
    This is what is KNOWN. It's quite possible another 3-5% recommit but get away with it without anyone ever finding out.
    I never have good "sigs"...

  2. #52
    Forum Sage
    Azu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Oulu, Finland
    Age
    27
    Posts
    7,793
    Rep Power
    91
    Points
    19,060 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    And that is a crime in itself. The age for when the law can try you as an adult needs to be lowered. theres tons of kids out there that do crime cause they know that they minors and they will get away with it.
    It really doesn't need to be lowered. It doesn't matter if there are minors who abuse the law, there are also just plain kids who do stupid stuff without thinking things through, or they go do stupid stuff with a group of friends (even if they wouldn't even consider doing anything alone). If they were sentenced as adults then, their lives could be ruined or at least unnecessarily made harder for the rest of their lives when they get a criminal record at such young age. There are tons of kids who do stupid stuff when they are still 14-15 years old, but they just grow out of that kind of phase in their life by the time they are considered as adults.

    No matter what they themselves think, a 15-year-old is still a kid in many ways. Sure, some may seem more mature than others, but they still lack the maturity of an adult in many ways (emotional as well as others).

    Now playing: PSP: Persona 3 Portable (3)DS: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D PS3: deBlob 2 PC: The Witcher 2
    Next In Line: Ghost Trick
    Recently Finished:

  3. #53
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,174
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    17,807 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Azu View Post
    It really doesn't need to be lowered. It doesn't matter if there are minors who abuse the law, there are also just plain kids who do stupid stuff without thinking things through, or they go do stupid stuff with a group of friends (even if they wouldn't even consider doing anything alone). If they were sentenced as adults then, their lives could be ruined or at least unnecessarily made harder for the rest of their lives when they get a criminal record at such young age. There are tons of kids who do stupid stuff when they are still 14-15 years old, but they just grow out of that kind of phase in their life by the time they are considered as adults.

    No matter what they themselves think, a 15-year-old is still a kid in many ways. Sure, some may seem more mature than others, but they still lack the maturity of an adult in many ways (emotional as well as others).
    So ur ok with 14-16 year old geting away with murder? Dosent matter how "immature" a person is they know whats going on when they kill someone.

  4. #54
    Superior Member
    Boxman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    18
    Posts
    990
    Rep Power
    46
    Points
    1,559 (0 Banked)
    It'd be better if he was dead. I don't mean killed like how he was, begging on his knees pleading to his dad, but if he did this again as an adult, he not only ****ed up the victims life, but his also. You cannot change if you did something like this, not even with therapy. You can always get a recurring urge, thus doing it again.

    For his sake (and possibly other peoples), he's better off dead.
    Platinum/100%: -Fallout 3- -Call of Duty: World at War- -Bioshock- -Modern Warfare 2- -Bioshock 2- -Bioshock: Infinite- -Call of Duty: Black Ops-

  5. #55
    Member
    ThELoJiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    38
    Points
    247 (0 Banked)
    After reading 80% of these posts saying "this kid deserves it". All I have to say is WOW.

    No **** what this kid did was wrong beyond wrong. But does that justify his own FATHER killing him? No, it doesn't.

    Think about the situation, and if you were in his shoes, and you were him. Would you seriously think you deserved to be shot in the head after BEGGING your father to stop? I seriously doubt that.

    How about this way. If your son ADMITTED to doing that, would you immediately drive there, pistol whip him, get him naked and shoot him? After he begged 'No daddy, PLEASE DON'T" I'm pretty sure you wouldn't. If you say "sure I would", well then Hell is welcoming you right there. As some people said, two wrongs don't make a right.

    Yeah, I'm new here. I have no problem with this forum at all so far. But the comments you guys made on this issue disgust me. I'll most likely get flamed for this, but whatever.

  6. #56
    Superior Member
    Boxman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    18
    Posts
    990
    Rep Power
    46
    Points
    1,559 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThELoJiK View Post
    After reading 80% of these posts saying "this kid deserves it". All I have to say is WOW.

    No **** what this kid did was wrong beyond wrong. But does that justify his own FATHER killing him? No, it doesn't.

    Think about the situation, and if you were in his shoes, and you were him. Would you seriously think you deserved to be shot in the head after BEGGING your father to stop? I seriously doubt that.

    How about this way. If your son ADMITTED to doing that, would you immediately drive there, pistol whip him, get him naked and shoot him? After he begged 'No daddy, PLEASE DON'T" I'm pretty sure you wouldn't. If you say "sure I would", well then Hell is welcoming you right there. As some people said, two wrongs don't make a right.

    Yeah, I'm new here. I have no problem with this forum at all so far. But the comments you guys made on this issue disgust me. I'll most likely get flamed for this, but whatever.

    I agree, the WAY he was killed was wrong. But again think about it, what if this happened, again, and he was an adult? He ruined another kids life and his. But then he does it again, and again, until he hopefully gets counciling. But not even that is enough to help. Which seems better, being dead, or ruining other peoples lives and yours at the same time?
    Platinum/100%: -Fallout 3- -Call of Duty: World at War- -Bioshock- -Modern Warfare 2- -Bioshock 2- -Bioshock: Infinite- -Call of Duty: Black Ops-

  7. #57
    Elite Guru
    HaTriX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,189
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    126 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxman View Post
    I agree, the WAY he was killed was wrong. But again think about it, what if this happened, again, and he was an adult? He ruined another kids life and his. But then he does it again, and again, until he hopefully gets counciling. But not even that is enough to help. Which seems better, being dead, or ruining other peoples lives and yours at the same time?
    Its not just the fact that he is dead, but that his own father shot him in the head when he pleaded for his life.


    Athlon 64 X2 6000+ | PI-AM2RS780G Mobo | 2x2GB DDR2 800 | HD 4830 @ 655/1025, Rosewill 550W PSU | Samsung 500GB 7200RPM
    | Windows 7 x64 | Onkyo HT-S3100 5.1

  8. #58
    Paddy McCourt
    gster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bristol
    PSN ID
    thekhanster4444
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,781
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    329 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azu View Post
    It really doesn't need to be lowered. It doesn't matter if there are minors who abuse the law, there are also just plain kids who do stupid stuff without thinking things through, or they go do stupid stuff with a group of friends (even if they wouldn't even consider doing anything alone). If they were sentenced as adults then, their lives could be ruined or at least unnecessarily made harder for the rest of their lives when they get a criminal record at such young age. There are tons of kids who do stupid stuff when they are still 14-15 years old, but they just grow out of that kind of phase in their life by the time they are considered as adults.

    No matter what they themselves think, a 15-year-old is still a kid in many ways. Sure, some may seem more mature than others, but they still lack the maturity of an adult in many ways (emotional as well as others).
    but how can that excuse a 15 year old from raping a 3 year old? surely by the age of 15 he has learned that rape is wrong as it is, never mind to a toddler

    Quote Originally Posted by ThELoJiK View Post
    After reading 80% of these posts saying "this kid deserves it". All I have to say is WOW.

    No **** what this kid did was wrong beyond wrong. But does that justify his own FATHER killing him? No, it doesn't.

    Think about the situation, and if you were in his shoes, and you were him. Would you seriously think you deserved to be shot in the head after BEGGING your father to stop? I seriously doubt that.

    How about this way. If your son ADMITTED to doing that, would you immediately drive there, pistol whip him, get him naked and shoot him? After he begged 'No daddy, PLEASE DON'T" I'm pretty sure you wouldn't. If you say "sure I would", well then Hell is welcoming you right there. As some people said, two wrongs don't make a right.

    Yeah, I'm new here. I have no problem with this forum at all so far. But the comments you guys made on this issue disgust me. I'll most likely get flamed for this, but whatever.
    Okay i ask the same question of you.

    If you had a teenage son and a 3 year old daughter, and you learned that your son has sexually abused your daughter, would you just let it be? You could let him live but throw him out of the house, which would make him depressed and even more dangerous and possible to carry out another attack.

    I don't condone the fathers actions, but i think if you imagine yourself in that situation, learning that your daughter, your own child, has been raped. Would you be able to control yourself?



  9. #59
    Elite Guru
    HaTriX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,189
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    126 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by gster View Post
    I don't condone the fathers actions, but i think if you imagine yourself in that situation, learning that your daughter, your own child, has been raped. Would you be able to control yourself?
    This isn't some random person who did it. Its his own son. Saying "can you control yourself?" is silly.

    The fact this guy can shoot his own son in the head is beyond my understanding. I don't see how he could do it unless he is not of a sane mind.


    Athlon 64 X2 6000+ | PI-AM2RS780G Mobo | 2x2GB DDR2 800 | HD 4830 @ 655/1025, Rosewill 550W PSU | Samsung 500GB 7200RPM
    | Windows 7 x64 | Onkyo HT-S3100 5.1

  10. #60
    Member
    ThELoJiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    38
    Points
    247 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxman View Post
    I agree, the WAY he was killed was wrong. But again think about it, what if this happened, again, and he was an adult? He ruined another kids life and his. But then he does it again, and again, until he hopefully gets counciling. But not even that is enough to help. Which seems better, being dead, or ruining other peoples lives and yours at the same time?
    The point I'm trying to make is that it was his own father that killed him, the one who practically created him.

  11. #61
    I'm a real boy!
    Tyrien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,497
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    6,226 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkflamingoes View Post
    In a way i kinda accept this, i know that sounds totally wrong but he abused his own baby sister. What would he have done in the future, yes he confessed but being a pervert isnt something you just get over with therapy its something they have to live with and how you look at your own son in the same way again. Its wrong what happened both ways but the father obvious was greatly effected by what happened.
    He was 15.

  12. #62
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,174
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    17,807 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post
    He was 15.
    so that justifies what the son did?

  13. #63
    Elite Guru
    HaTriX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,189
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    126 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    so that justifies what the son did?
    Who is saying that ?

    What justifies his father shooting him in the head ?

    The ****ing head. He is 15. What the ****.


    Athlon 64 X2 6000+ | PI-AM2RS780G Mobo | 2x2GB DDR2 800 | HD 4830 @ 655/1025, Rosewill 550W PSU | Samsung 500GB 7200RPM
    | Windows 7 x64 | Onkyo HT-S3100 5.1

  14. #64
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,174
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    17,807 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by HaTriX View Post
    Who is saying that ?

    What justifies his father shooting him in the head ?

    The ****ing head. He is 15. What the ****.
    perhaps I have misiterputed what Tyrien ment when he said he was 15. And no that dosent justify what the father did.

  15. #65
    Earthbound
    dc89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Taking my seat at the Fancy Pets Council
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,674
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    2,210 (72 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Tyrien is saying he was 15.

    Still a kid in the eyes of the law. Kids make stupid, stupid mistakes, some graver than others but no one has the right to deal with the kid if he has broke the law than the law itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

  16. #66
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,263
    Rep Power
    145
    Points
    495,049 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    Tyrien is saying he was 15.

    Still a kid in the eyes of the law. Kids make stupid, stupid mistakes, some graver than others but no one has the right to deal with the kid if he has broke the law than the law itself.
    Hes 15 years old he knew what he was doing was wrong and wither he confessed or not I feel no pity towards him, he got what he deserved.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  17. #67
    Ultimate Veteran
    mickice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    22,127
    Rep Power
    130
    Points
    24,610 (40,000 Banked)
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwesnoth View Post
    Hes 15 years old he knew what he was doing was wrong and wither he confessed or not I feel no pity towards him, he got what he deserved.
    +1 :iagree

    - Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

  18. #68
    Elite Sage
    Xelis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,113
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    4,224 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2
    The kid knew it was wrong otherwise he wouldn't confess, and I'm of the opinion that if you do it once you're highly likely to do it again. To be honest, the father most likely saved a girl from getting raped or even murdered.

    Should the father have killed him? Meh, probably, for the above reason. Also the law couldn't touch the kid so he'd probably walk away without consequence.
    Would I do the same? No, as I don't have it in me to kill.



  19. #69
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,263
    Rep Power
    145
    Points
    495,049 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelis View Post
    Should the father have killed him? Meh, probably, for the above reason. Also the law couldn't touch the kid so he'd probably walk away without consequence.
    Would I do the same? No, as I don't have it in me to kill.
    But you might feel differently if it was your daughter.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  20. #70
    Elite Sage
    Xelis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,113
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    4,224 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Quote Originally Posted by kwesnoth View Post
    But you might feel differently if it was your daughter.
    Possibly, but I wouldn't know as I don't have kids. And from what people say your views on children change completely when they're your own. I guess my kittens bare a little resemblence to children (in respect that they're family and are vunerable), I know I'd lose it if someone harmed them.



  21. #71
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,263
    Rep Power
    145
    Points
    495,049 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelis View Post
    Possibly, but I wouldn't know as I don't have kids. And from what people say your views on children change completely when they're your own. I guess my kittens bare a little resemblence to children (in respect that they're family and are vunerable), I know I'd lose it if someone harmed them.
    Probably the exact same thing happened to the father. But as it was the son the father just killed him in his anger, he might not even have thought about it. He just killed him, but that -1 rapist off the streets now. Guaranteed if the kid would do it to his sister, he sure as hell would do it to someone he did not know.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  22. #72
    Master Guru
    Molo316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BRITAIN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,206
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    857 (10,438 Banked)
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Although what he did was very wrong and sickening, I found it quite brutal to read the article.

    The father sounds like a really cold person.

  23. #73
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,263
    Rep Power
    145
    Points
    495,049 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    Although what he did was very wrong and sickening, I found it quite brutal to read the article.

    The father sounds like a really cold person.
    Correction, he sounds like a man that in an anger and fury of finding out that his daughter was being raped, killed the rapist. Son or not, the father did what had to be done.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  24. #74
    Master Guru
    Molo316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BRITAIN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,206
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    857 (10,438 Banked)
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Well we're obviously entitled to our own opinions.

    Sure, I'll agree that sometimes these criminals who prey on the weaker should just be killed, but this sounds bad when I was reading it. The father just came over and shot him almost instantly.

  25. #75
    Dedicated Member
    HarleenQuinzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliché-Skating View Post
    Good job dad. Now he only needs 2 more for a UAV!
    +Rep

    I do accept this though, I can totally understand why the Dad did it. I guess we don't know how we would react in the same situation, but from an outside POV I do accept it. Pedophiles and the like are just sick in the head and don't change.

    World is getting more messed up and insane by the minute though.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.