Latest PSU headlines:

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 ... LastLast
    young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sieghardt View Post
    I was willing to believe it was real until people started arguing about global warming, now I'm sure it must be some kind of joke
    sorry, i had to put him right on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Didnt say it cant do textures, just that your argument that it can do textures better is BS.
    Ah, now your on to something, Dragion Age IS definatly an exmaple of textures being compressed so the DVD version fitted on to one DVD, you will get no argument from me there.

PS. Dont buy it if it causes you that much anguish.
    THIS!!!!!!! hes told you the FACTS mate, things you keep banging on about.

Quote Originally Posted by uncharted22 View Post
    more like her husband got fat/drunk/psycho and went insane so she had to divorce him, that was not cheating seriously FFVII as we know it was not possible on cartridge the hell was nintendo thinking with their storage system OH WAIT people say storage do not matter in here, this thread is epic

OK lets go through this obviously joke post

PS3 can't do a better texture uncharted/killzone hell even heavenly sword got better and more variety of textures than "any" xbox game why do you FAIL to understand that texture quality is not related to system power only? Storage matter a lot for textures it's limited by it

OK WTF now you submit defeat hypocrite much? and admit that storage matters and dragon age/oblivion is a living proof (which barely fit and got squeezed on a DVD) but it doesn't matter because FFXIII use multi disks? epic fail sir this is A FINAL FANTASY GAME which is full of LONG CG scenes they can only compress so much audio/video and they have already did compress the textures obviously, oblivion and dragon age are long rpgs which is scalable because pretty much all PC games ARE but for FFXIII :

1-SE wouldn't create 2 builds it's a waste of time because they don't plan to release the game on PC so scalable graphic are not required

2-EVEN if they wanted to do 2 different builds THEY can't MS wouldn't allow it it's clear they have a deal to create equal versions between both games, no one will care if CG are 720p(xbox) instead of 1080p(ps3) or compressed Audio but i'm sure as hell MS wouldn't allow the game graphic to be superior on the PS3 (like dragon age case which made the game get 9/10 on ps3 from gamespot and 8.5 on xbox because it looked graphicly worse thanks to the lower quality and compressed textures)

I will buy the game and enjoy it don't worry but I'm not a fanboy like you who wants to defend his beloved Microsoft with stupid excuses and lies, the game got effected by going multiplatform that's all it doesn't mean it will suck.
    Your signature/icons are all xbox related in a PS3forums and you say i'm the fanboy? i don't even have an avatar! and now you say your beloved nintendo "left" FF alone crying ? nintendo did bleed for FF but SE gave them the finger when the shiny white knight (Sony) gave them a hug since then nintendo did fail for 2 generations on row because of that move and you say they left them? hahahhaha i wont reply to your other post it's clear you are a fanboy talk to the wall
    see your below post for a fanboy.

Image/post not needed ~TwentyThree
    Quote Originally Posted by Croyles View Post
    When you get so worked up over this, spin all comments out of context, lack any real sense of logic, use this smiley in every sentence, and fail to answer when people have met your challenges (especially with visual proof), you deserve the Darwin award.

Congratulations!

yep please get this guy out the gene pool.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Rapture
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunalho View Post

Mynd you may be right about most your argument, but that´s BS, everyone knows Uncharted´s texture work is far better than any other console game outhere, comparing it to UE3 is an offense to ND imo.
    What? Have you seen Gears of War 2 in HD? Some of the textures are insanely detailed, and while Uncharted 1 and 2 have great textures, but it's not as good as some found in Gears 2.

Tekken Elder
    Just for the record....

"But we do want to be clear that Final Fantasy XIII will first be created for the PS3; a game that will be specific to Sony’s hardware. And then, after the PS3 version is complete, we will move onto the Xbox 360 version."

http://interviews.teamxbox.com/xbox/...-Interview/p1/
    And we all know that they lied.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    What? Have you seen Gears of War 2 in HD? Some of the textures are insanely detailed, and while Uncharted 1 and 2 have great textures, but it's not as good as some found in Gears 2.
    Yes Rapture, i have played it. U2 is simply top cake.
    The NID syndrome, LMAO indeed:
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    And for somebody (labwarrior) to say Uncharted 2 graphics are "just passable" or "hardly next gen " is beyond unbelievable. LMAO

Elite Sage
    Well they didn't outright lie, the 360 version is still being finished, while the PS3 version is finished
    That's why we've not seen any footage of the 360 version outside of about 1 minute in the demonstration at e3, nor any screenshots of it

They just started it early, which is better for everyone imo

uncharted22
    Quote Originally Posted by pete.dakota View Post
    Fail. No wonder you're so pent up!
    Yep because clearly i was not sarcastic people went from global warming to discussing relationships with games what next is going to happen in this thread , either way it doesn't matter, xbox never gimped a PS3 game and never will correct?

Elite Sage

Yep because clearly i was not sarcastic people went from global warming to discussing relationships with games what next is going to happen in this thread , either way it doesn't matter, xbox never gimped a PS3 game and never will correct?
    Quit while you're behind.

Elite Sage
    uncharted22, if you post in this thread again i will ban you until the new year.
    Your discussion has finished.

Tekken Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Byoushinn View Post
    Well they didn't outright lie, the 360 version is still being finished, while the PS3 version is finished
    That's why we've not seen any footage of the 360 version outside of about 1 minute in the demonstration at e3, nor any screenshots of it

They just started it early, which is better for everyone imo
    Indeed it is better for us, we will get the game finally!
    Still, they were working on the 360 version way before they finished the PS3 one, it was blantently obvious when they showed the 360 version running at MS press conference. So for all intents they lied.

At least the game is comming in three months (i cant read japanese)
    The NID syndrome, LMAO indeed:
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    And for somebody (labwarrior) to say Uncharted 2 graphics are "just passable" or "hardly next gen " is beyond unbelievable. LMAO

Elite Sage
    Indeed it is better for us, we will get the game finally!
    Still, they were working on the 360 version way before they finished the PS3 one, it was blantently obvious when they showed the 360 version running at MS press conference. So for all intents they lied.

At least the game is comming in three months (i cant read japanese)
    That's half the fun \o/ lol

uncharted22
    uncharted22, if you post in this thread again i will ban you until the new year.
    Your discussion has finished.
    And what is my crime to ban me from the thread exactly ? this is racism against the honest/smart members if you want to ban me for no reason then go ahead and do it you will make hitler proud with this lame dictatorship.

Elite Sage

And what is my crime to ban me from the thread exactly ? this is racism against the honest/smart members if you want to ban me for no reason then go ahead and do it you will make hitler proud with this lame dictatorship.
    1. You clearly don't know what racism is.
    2. "honest/smart" lol
    3. Good riddance.

Rapture

Yes Rapture, i have played it. U2 is simply top cake.
    You mind showing me a picture of such amazing textures?

Elite Sage
    Well, i did warn him!

Dedicated Member
    What was this thread about again?

--
    Playstation 3 160GB ¦ HP L2475w 1200p
    GTAIV - MGS4 - Bad Company - Uncharted 2
    Currently Playing: Uncharted 2

Elite Sage
    some chick playin' away from home, or something..

Dedicated Member
    some chick playin' away from home, or something..
    Oh right. Wow. What could have been a nice thread of people drawing comparisons between FF XIII going multiplat. and various situations involving adultery, has instead become 9 pages of people throwing turd at each other!

Final Fantasy XIII is like your best friend. Then one day you realise he's going on holiday with some other buddy and didn't tell you. Then adultery? I'm no good at this.

--

Power Member
    Items User name style
    How Tiger Woods ruined Final Fantasy by cheating on his wife, whilst contributing to global warming by flying all over to see his other women?

no wait, I think Ive got something messed up there.
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    How Tiger Woods ruined Final Fantasy by cheating on his wife, whilst contributing to global warming by flying all over to see his other women?

no wait, I think Ive got something messed up there.
    soo true. can i use for my sig ?
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Master Poster
    Someone got banned because I've posted this thread... suddenly I feel guilty
    Final Fantasy XIII is like your best friend. Then one day you realise he's going on holiday with some other buddy and didn't tell you.
    Another good example

Extreme Poster
    Final Fantasy XIII is like your best friend. Then one day you realise he's going on holiday with some other buddy and didn't tell you.
    Is that really a bad thing?

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Is that really a bad thing?
    Yeah! Heartbreakin' man

Extreme Poster
    ^ yea and you know what this thread feels like to me? it's like that dude that knows his girlfriend cheated on him and yet he wants to stay with her.

Yea, there, are you guys happy now?

If it's that big of a deal then don't buy the freaking game! FFXIII is not the end of the world.

It's not even that impressive to be honest, sorry FF fans, I'm also a good fan of the series but those dialogues (especially the american voice overs) made me groan in huge amounts of pain.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Well, i did warn him!
    Thank you. I think I had to read my own creed about a dozen times while trying to "converse" with him.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    It's not even that impressive to be honest, sorry FF fans, I'm also a good fan of the series but those dialogues (especially the american voice overs) made me groan in huge amounts of pain.
    Maybe you have a hernia?

--

Dedicated Member
    Final Fantasy is serious business buddy i didn't eat very well for weeks when Aeris died in FF7 and i refuse to date any girl unless she looks like Aeris and Cloud is my Idol.
    I well say it again, its not healthy.
    PSN ID: Pasawarrior
    Games: GoW Collections---Warhawk---COD:MW2---MGS4---PJ Eden---PJ Mosnters---Locoroco Cocoreccho---Mortal Combat 2---UT3---Killzone 2---Uncharted 2

Thread Information