Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2455 of 3796 FirstFirst ... 244524552465 ... LastLast
Results 61,351 to 61,375 of 94889
  1. #61351
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,096
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    26,752 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    330 Well, It looks like I'm gonna score. Gotta catch em all.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  2. #61352
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    117,089 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    331
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  3. #61353
    Apprentice
    raremew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Age
    19
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    15
    Points
    633 (100 Banked)
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    330 Well, It looks like I'm gonna score. Gotta catch em all.
    332. not unless you have a masterball..alot of them

  4. #61354
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    117,089 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    333
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  5. #61355
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,096
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    26,752 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    334. I have two masterballs.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  6. #61356
    Apprentice
    raremew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Age
    19
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    15
    Points
    633 (100 Banked)
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    334. I have two masterballs.
    335. lol

  7. #61357
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,559
    Rep Power
    141
    Points
    78,388 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    336




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  8. #61358
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,096
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    26,752 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    337 Have i won your heart yet, Mew? You know with my dirty humor and what not.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  9. #61359
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    117,089 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    338
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  10. #61360
    Apprentice
    raremew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Age
    19
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    15
    Points
    633 (100 Banked)
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    337 Have i won your heart yet, Mew? You know with my dirty humor and what not.
    339. I'm just a mew. we dont have hearts. lol

  11. #61361
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,096
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    26,752 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    340 I disagree. Mew helped Ash out in the movie.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  12. #61362
    Apprentice
    raremew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Age
    19
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    15
    Points
    633 (100 Banked)
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    340 I disagree. Mew helped Ash out in the movie.
    341. Thats only cause ash cant get laid by anything else

  13. #61363
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,096
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    26,752 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    342 He's nailed misty a few times lol

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  14. #61364
    Apprentice
    raremew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Age
    19
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    15
    Points
    633 (100 Banked)
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    342 He's nailed misty a few times lol
    oh those must been the "filler" episodes. 343

  15. Likes Itachi , Silvy likes this post
  16. #61365
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,096
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    26,752 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    344 Pikachu had a shocking look on his face while it was going down.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  17. #61366
    Apprentice
    raremew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Age
    19
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    15
    Points
    633 (100 Banked)
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    344 Pikachu had a shocking look on his face while it was going down.
    345. pikachu was probably traumatized for life. lol

  18. #61367
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,096
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    26,752 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    346. I think us kissing will make pikachu feel better.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  19. #61368
    Apprentice
    raremew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Age
    19
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    15
    Points
    633 (100 Banked)
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    346. I think us kissing will make pikachu feel better.
    347. if you kiss a mew, you'll get pokevirus. lol

  20. #61369
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,096
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    26,752 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    348 I think the kiss would be worth it.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  21. #61370
    Apprentice
    raremew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Age
    19
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    15
    Points
    633 (100 Banked)
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    348 I think the kiss would be worth it.
    349. you'd kiss a mew, get pokevirus? lol

  22. #61371
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    117,089 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    350
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  23. #61372
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,096
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    26,752 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    351 Totally. I already have Hiv. (Jk)

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  24. #61373
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,311
    Rep Power
    82
    Points
    30,167 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    36 Silver don't you get tired of hitting on EVERYONE?

  25. #61374
    Apprentice
    raremew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Age
    19
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    15
    Points
    633 (100 Banked)
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    351 Totally. I already have Hiv. (Jk)
    Lol. I wonder can pokemon get HIV? lol. I dont wanna find out. lol
    well g'night.

  26. #61375
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,096
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    26,752 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    354. Don't you get tired of not being awesome like you use to be?
    Mew, goodnight. Maybe the creators will indulge us on that one day.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 14 guests)

  1. PS4freak

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.