Dedicated Member

listen to ps3 wirelessly through bluetooth headphones?

I know I can put my headset in but can I put in headphones to listen to it completely not just the chat or do I just plug wireless headphones into the tv? and do you know where I can buy them? (website)

Elite Guru
    I dont think weirelss bluetooth headphones are supported. I have a pair and it'll only work with games, unless there's a setting I havent found to access it. But I think other types of wireless headphones can be plugged into the optical (via a base unit) of the system or the TV.

Apprentice
    I use my wireless Sony headphones most of the time while gaming and watching TV. The sound is incredible from them. I plug the transmitter into the headphone jack of the TV and bam, there ya go.

As for where to get them online. Not sure. Try getting them from Argos though. Here's the pair I got.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/p...7C14573692.htm

I use these. Got them a fair while ago when MGS 4 came out, there's probably a new model out by now.

They are quite good all be it a little pricey. Just do a little research for your requirments. Do you want surround sound, audio quality etc.

I found this thread when I was looking at buying headphones that gave a few opinions on different options and it helped me decide.
    PSN: Smellsy
    Big Boss Emblem Owner, Ask Me How!

just get a turtle beach p21 headset =) its like 70$

Edit : oh... wirelessly :\ well idk about that

A good pair of Bluetooth TV headphones will do the job perfectly. Now you have to have bluetooth support if not just use an adapter, I guess that would work.
    My name's Pete. Love trying out headphones and finding new high value products.

Thread Information